Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2016, 11:42 AM   #11
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel5 View Post
how did you lose your virginity?
I'm still a virgin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel5 View Post
describe how you would try to give the best blowjob ever to a guy that is a virgin and never had a bj before and just wants you to take charge as he has no idea on what to excited and is just excited to be with you
This is not something I wrote, just something I found, but explains it better than I would! lol

I would start by teasing him through his pants, rubbing his growing cock, massaging his balls, squeezing them just a little. I’d do this while kissing him. I want him to feel my mouth on his mouth before my mouth is on his cock. I want him to think about the warmth and the texture of my tongue. The anticipation adds to the pleasure.

On my knees I would unbuckle his belt, unbutton and unzip his pants, pushing them to the floor. I am so happy to finally see my prize. I take his cock in my hand, gently stroking, using my thumb to tease the head of his cock. When I finally lean forward to lick just the tip, I watch him. The look on his face is priceless. It gives me a rush. With my hands on his thighs and my thumbs rubbing his balls I begin teasing him just a little. Licking gently. Alternating between licking his balls and licking just the head of his cock. I’m appreciative of how his cock responds, grows, and hardens more and more with each lick.

Finally, I wrap my lips around him, pausing a moment to taste the precum, swirling my tongue around as I place the slightest amount of pressure on my lips. When I begin to suck, I expect a response from him and usually get it rather quickly, with growth or hardness, sometimes a moan or a gasp. I’m careful to suck just on the end for a while, making him want it more, making him wish for all of my mouth.

My hands are still working away – rubbing his balls, maybe even squeezing a little. When I finally plunge my head down all the way on him I imagine the sensation makes him think he'll cum right then, but he won’t. I’ll tug on his sack to make sure that doesn’t happen.

At this point I hope his hands have made it to my head. The feel of him running his fingers through my hair, will encourage me all the more. As I bob up and down on his shaft I pay special attention to the amount and speed of my sucking. I want to build him up, not just make him explode. As I feel him getting closer, I back off. I don’t want to rush to the finish. I want this to be the best.

My mouth will become tired at some point and I’ll know the time is getting close. When I’m ready, I will move one hand under his sack and begin applying pressure to that place just above his ass. It is only then that he'll get the full force that my mouth can give, sucking harder and harder, faster and faster, tongue swirling.

When he finally lets go and cums it will be in full force, spraying down my throat, filling my mouth with hot juices.

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Switch Lucy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ask me anything