Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2016, 04:22 AM   #1
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Default brat_tamer's Pussy Shaving Service

I got this idea for this thread at random yesterday, so I thought I'd post it and see how it goes. If this belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it, mods.

In any case, if it isn't obvious, this thread is directed at females as they are the ones whom I am interested in dominating (sorry if I disappoint you).

Second thing that should be obvious, you must have some hair (or at least stubble) down there for me to work with!

Essentially, you must simply fill out this little application, and I will give you detailed instructions as how to trim or shave your pussy next, either by PM, or if you can and are interested, directly (possibly directing you as you do it) via some messenger.

Now, without further ado, on to the applications. Fill out this form and either post it on her or PM me with it:

Placed next to each field are explanations.

Pussy Status: Untrimmed, Trimmed, Stubbly

Pubic Hair Color: This one should be self-explanatory.

Shaving/Trimming Items available: i.e. Razor, Shaving Foam (or other lubricant), Scissors, Electric Shaver, Waxing Kit etc.

Desired Pattern: Clean Shave, Simple Pattern, Complex Pattern.

Note that a simple pattern is i.e. square, triangle, landing strip, while complex is something like a letter, star shape, flame etc.

Punishment?: As I've seen some subs on GD looking for punishments for not shaving, I will include this option for those who wish to include punishments with it. Can specify anything from None (not looking for punishment, just a shaving dare), Mild (i.e. pre or post-shaving pussy spankings or clampings), Moderate (i.e. chemical play- use of things like toothpaste or icy hot as shaving foam), or Severe (really intense chemical play- i.e. hot sauce, plucking, duct tape sticking and tearing). I will work within limits or your views on what constitutes each category that you list below.

Limits/Other considerations: Mainly applicable for the punishment, but include any other considerations here if you have any.

Preferred Communication Method: Private Message, Private Chat, Messenger App (please specify)

NOTE: Pics are not necessary.

Application Form for Easy Copying
Just the form, no messy explanations

Pussy Status:

Pubic Hair Color:

Shaving/Trimming Items available:

Desired Pattern:

Punishment?:

Limits/Other Considerations:

Preferred Communication Method:

Last edited by lola.fox; 08-28-2016 at 06:15 AM.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to brat_tamer for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pubic hair, pussy, shaving