Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2016, 03:43 PM   #15
Come-Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienStella View Post
Did this last night and here's what happened:

my couch is pretty close to the window, so I put opened the blinds, quickly sat on the couch and spread my legs open as wide as they could go, leaning back a little on the couch so my pussy was as visible as possible (although I still turned the lights out, lol), then I started the timer and pulled on the blindfold

i was dripping wet and had the urge to play with myself but at the same time i was super paranoid that i kept hearing voices outside, or steps by the window. that was the longest two minutes of my life! I'm pretty sure at least one person walked past my window--hopefully they didn't see!

when the timer went off I jumped up and closed the blinds then laid back on the couch and fingered myself for a while <3 <3 <3
Good work! I would suggest the next step is blindfold plus ear plugs. If you are really brave, roll a die for the number of minutes you have to be on show for. And if you want an added element, toss a coin to decide if you have a spotlight shining on you
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dildo, female, limit pushing, pussy stuffing, vibrator