Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2015, 05:20 PM   #11
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Since everyone seems to enjoy toothpaste so much:

Undress, kneel, edge, brush clit with your toothbrush & toothpaste for 3 minutes, edge, brush again for 2 minutes, edge, brush again for 1 minute, orgasm, brush again for 3 minutes, remain kneeling for 7 minutes with hands clasped behind your neck. If you are in denial when you read this (not when you get around to performing the task), add another 3 minutes of brushing with an additional edge

Post here how it went, if you could orgasm or not....

As always, enjoy!
I think i ruined my poor pussy today! So...I found it so hard to get to the edge. i think it was because my clit was already so sore from all the clit snaps. It took ages but i was determined to get there. So finally through lots of pain, i got there. i could feel my pussy start to twinge as if it was about to cum. I stopped and brushed with toothpaste and brush for the three minutes. Almost as soon as I had got to the edge I had lost it again with the toothpaste. Just the brushing motion alone was super painful.

Again after the toothpaste it took me ages to edge. i was getting desperate. As it took longer, my poor clit started to ache more and more as I was just adding to the pain with my continual attempts at getting to the edge.

Eventually, i got to the the end of the edges/toothpaste stuff. It was time to cum. I seriously doubted I'd be able to. I played again and it just felt like it was getting farther away- more painful. It took what felt like an eternity before I finally managed to find an exact rhythm that wasn't too painful!

That wasn't a good orgasm. It felt like it was forced from my body. Almost like the pleasure had just turned into pain.

And then I had to do the stupid toothpaste brushing again. This hurt like hell. It seemed to burn more. I could only brush softly and it still was too sensitive for that.

The 7 minutes waiting at the end also wasn't great. All I could focus on was that burn from the toothpaste...

Oh but you know what...even after all that moaning, i kind of enjoyed the pure pain and helplessness of this one...

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk