Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2015, 12:22 PM   #11
Nwbie
getDare Devil

So it took me a while to read almost everything (I didn't read the bladder control dare) and most say that you are absolutely awesome.

I'm genuinely impressed with your reports and how you actually try to push yourselve. So I'm going to give you two dares now (which are not custom made because I unfornately didn't have the time).

However if you want some custom dares tell me some elements you want me to work with and I'll come up with some stuff.

Also a few more questions, do you know if any of your friends are bi or lesbian and would you ever consider doing them sexual favors?
Also he would you feel about going back to your neighbour, apologizing for last time and asking her if there's anything you can do to make it up?
Do you have any competitive friends which you might be able and want to challenge for some competitions (maybe jane)?

Ok so for the dares, I have the following two:

Find an outfit that consists out of 6 pieces of clothing and that you can were in public.
(you're allowed to group some, like lingery or footwear by example)
Assign numbers from 1 to 6 to them and remember the list or take it with you.

Then write down 6 public places, by example library, beach, mall/market, fitness centrum, pool, etc.
Assign the numbers 1 to 6 to them and roll a die (singular of dice).

Now roll a die (take it with you or install an app) and go to the first place you rolled. Once you're there stay there for a few minutes and roll the die again, take of the corresponding piece of clothing off and wait again for a few minutes. Now roll the die again and go to corresponding place on your list of places.

In total you have to visit three places and take off three pieces of clothing, then you can go home, however on the way home you must edge before you're allowed to go back in your house also you're not allowed to use a public restroom or something of the sorts.

You can have a friend help you out with the edging, I would be severly impressed if you did.

Should you roll a number for which you already took off the piece of clothing then roll again. You have to take off three pieces of clothing and you cannot stay in the same place meaning you have to visit at least two different places.

The second dare is an old dare of mine if you're really brave you'll be able to complete it entirely (it takes a week) but you can also stop earlier if it's really too much for you.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=159964

Also I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes in it, I'm not a native speaker and I was a bit younger when I wrote it. Since then about 2 years have passed and my english has gotten substantially better.

I hope you have a lot of fun and I look forward to your amazing reports.

Last edited by Nwbie; 11-11-2015 at 02:51 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk