Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2015, 10:57 AM   #1
ElsVerhoeven

Default No limit punishment.

I have done awful things and disappointed lots of people.

I need to be punished anything goes.

I will never share any pictures though, I will write about it.

Hoping to repent for my sins.

I am at 101/100 guilt points and I'm trying to get to 0.
So your punishment can include how many points I will lose by completing it.
If you want to change any points that I earn go ahead, I am repenting so there has to be a lot of punishment.

I am a masochist and love every fetish you can think of the more extreme the better.

I have a petite build, I'm cute and have nice firm and perky 18yo udders. I have a EE-cup, I lactate.

Best regards, Els Verhoeven

I knew this would happen,
I'll add all requested info here.

Toys: A small buttplug, a larger buttplug, a huge buttplug.
A few egg vibes, A horse dildo, rope, pegs, needles, candles, a chastity belt, a straight jacket and shackles with chains.
I can always get more.

As one of my dare I will be wearing my chastity belt until a dare tells me to do otherwise. This will be worth 0 points.
I will not be wearing panties until Christmas.
This will be worth 0 points.
Since I never wear a bra I will not be claiming points for not wearing them for a week.
So 0 points.

I will be drinking a glass of my own milk daily and I will subtract a single point everyday I do.
This has been done for a total of 4 point(s)

After receiving clarification, I have decided to punish myself for not understanding. I will add 30 point because I sat down 3 times, I will be squatting to use the toilet today. I squated to use to toilet 2 times today. Worth 20 points.

I will be going to bed wearing locked ballet boots, my chastity belt, my straight jacket, a diaper and a blindfold. This will be worth 3 points and if I use the diaper it'll be 5.
Completed and I used the diaper so 5 points for me.

Until my birthday(10 August) I will be inserting a salted buttplug.
Day 1 : Geez that was harder then I though. It stings too.
Day 2 : This was a lot easier then yesterday.
Day 3 : Piece of cake today.
Day 4 : Getting very easy
This will be worth 10 points.

Until my birthday I will also be inserting 5 clothing pins into my breasts and pussy including at least one in my clitoris. I will have to ask people for permission to remove them. Every person can remove 5.
I now have 20 needles in my breasts and 19 in my pussy lips and one in my clit.
This will be worth 20 points.

Tasks on hold until a better time.

For the next 7 days I will be having 1 of my strongest egg vibes pressed against my clitoris and on in my virgin pussy. They will be locked there by my chastity belt. My boyfriend will be in control of the intensity of the vibes and he will look after my hygiene. I will be tied up whenever the belt comes of so I can't touch myself.

For the next 10 days I will be wearing only mini skirts that are 22.5cm long which is barely enough to cover my crotch. This will be worth only 7 points.
Punishments awaiting approval.

@gdutefol

Last edited by ElsVerhoeven; 08-05-2015 at 01:02 AM.
ElsVerhoeven is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
guilt, nolimits, points, punishment