Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
bi_chicka_381
Account Banned

Default Wedgie Bondage

So, this is my first punishment post, so I would really appreciate some feedback. Also, this punishment would not work for someone who is into pain and/or wedgies for obvious reasons.

This can be done on your own or with someone else there to supervise, but be careful either way, as with any punishment.

1. Give yourself a regular wedgie (front and back if you can).

2. Use something to bind your legs together around your upper thighs and ankles (can add more if you wish). You can use almost anything for this. I actually just used headbands, and it worked quite well.

3. Then, put some sort of restraint around ONE of your wrists. Make sure that you or someone else will be able to restrain your other wrist later on.

4. Now, this is the tricky part (in my opinion), at least if you are on your own and doing this to yourself. Do a shoulder wedgie (where you put your arms through the leg holes of your underwear).

This alone can be quite a good punishment. However, if you want to extend it further, keep reading.

5. Take a metal bar (like one that you would have in a closet) and put it through your underwear in the back. Make sure it's strong.

6. Have a gag and blind fold ready (optional).

7. Hang the bar where it is supposed to be (IE: a closet). Then, put on the blindfold and gage.

8. Finally, restrain your hands behind the bar and above your head.

BONUS: Get rope or some other device and connect your ankles with your wrists. This can be very dangerous, so be careful. If you do this, I recommend having someone there to supervise.

You can hang here for as long as you want. Some people can't take the pain, so make sure you can get down somewhat easily if you need to. It has also been recommended to hang there until your panties rip.

This is what I considered a modified version of the hanging wedgie that I came up with. I have only done the first part of this dare because of the sheer pain I felt.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, pain, wedgie