Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

View Poll Results: What is your religion?
Christianity 107 37.02%
Islam 4 1.38%
Hinduism 3 1.04%
Buddhism 5 1.73%
Judaism 7 2.42%
Other 32 11.07%
Agnostic 37 12.80%
Athiest 94 32.53%
Voters: 289. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2015, 05:22 AM   #9
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

I'm Christian, on my own accord, I didn't grow up like it, I choose to be one.

One thing I hate seeing in my religion and other peoples beliefs is people force feeding there belief down another's throat, and sparking unneeded arguments to other peoples religion becaus you think it's wrong..
get over your self. You are not walking in there shoes, living there life, and can see into there hearts to why they believe in what they believe. So don't place judgement to something you 'think' you understand.

Isn't it the little primary school rule not to judge others? Why must you judge the person you attack to there faith of believing in my something (either God or not) I'm so annoyed at seeing people bullied for what they believe and killed for what they believe. Makes you seem so weak attacking something you can't understand , educational teaches you these beliefs are, doesn't teach you what's in people's hearts

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk