Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2014, 09:45 PM   #11
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 25; October 30, 2014

So, just like it has been for the past.... week roughly.... I once again started my day with 10 nice, lovely, arousal inducing edges before even getting out of bed.

My morning proceeded very casually and before I knew it it was lunch time. I did the normal 7 edges before eating my lunch and returning to my room to prepare for the 'Test Your Willpower' task. I once again put on the crotchrope with the 3 knots and went on a walk the long way around my neighborhood. When I got back, my panties were completely drenched and my clit was soooooooo sensitive. I didn't want to immediately go right into the next part of the task, but I knew I had to, so I came to my room, took of the rope and put on the vibe and a new pair of panties, laid on my bed, secured my legs as before and slipped on the blindfold. I then turned the vibe on and started sucking my thumb. I tried my best to stay still but I couldn't stop the involuntary movements. I think I probably was held on edge for about the last 7 or so minutes before time was up and I was able to stop the task.

After that I gave myself 100 spanks to each butt cheek and 30 minutes in the corner as directed in another task. I used this time to calm myself down from all the edging. I was still incredibly horny, but after th 30 minute "time out" it was mostly bearable.

It seemed like much too quickly, it was dinner time and time for the 8 remaining midday eges again. I quickly did the edges and then went down for dinner.
I will be going to bed soon, and when i do, I will once again be finishing my day with 10 edges before I go to bed.

With all the edging you guys are making me do, I am in a near constant state of arousal. My panties are almost always soaked and my clit is completely engorged with blood and nerve endings at nearly all times of the day and it is sensetive nomatter what. Even just my panties brushing over it if I move wrong can send a jolt through my body.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, public calendar, punishment, rules, tasks/dares