Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
Sir_Timo
Account Banned

Default A dice game for females - How dirty are you ?

Hello Ladies / sluts !

I made a dice dare for one person in the "Request TORD Online" - section and now I want to try something different.
Iīll start low (but with some traps) and maybe there will be an extensive version later, if you like this one

Letīs start immediately, cause I donīt want to write a novel
If something is a limit for you, just ask for another task, if you roll that number.

How do I choose how many rounds I have to play ?
Ask one person from your friend-list (or just a person you like) how dirty you are on a scale from 1 to 5 (1= a little dirty / 5= what a slut).
If the person says 1, you have to play only the first round, if he says 2, you have to play the first two round, etc.
Important: Donīt tell the person why youīre asking that, before he gave you the answer !
Your friend should give you a reason for the number...tell us the reason

Round 1:

1: Kneel down on the floor and rub your pussy with your fingers for 10 minutes. Donīt cum, but lick your fingers afterwards.
2: Drink one liter of water and rub your pussy till the bottle is empty. Youīre not allowed to piss till you finished the game.
3: Strip completely naked, sit on a chair and look at a picture that turns you on (tell us what you looked at). Massage your tits with one hand and finger fuck your pussy with the other. Do this for 10 minutes and donīt cum.
4: Bad for you. Itīs the evil joker. You have to roll twice and complete both tasks in your last round.
5: Remove your pants, lay down on the floor, spread your legs wide and use a household object (no pens, tell us what yo used) to fuck your pussy for 10 minutes. Donīt cum
6: Take an orgasm and a two week denial right now or roll again.

Round 2:

1: Trap door. Slap your pussy 20 times, using your hand, and go back to Round 1.
2: Slap your tits 50 times (each) with a hairbrush or a ruler.
3: Slap your pussy 100 times with a hairbrush or a ruler or edge 10 times. You choose.
4: Slap your pussy 20 times and your ass (each cheek) 50 times with a hairbrush or a ruler.
5: How many ice cubes are you able to fit into your pussy ? Try it and insert all you can. Use your hand to slap your tits till all cubes are melt down.
6: Roll again. You have to roll two times and do both tasks.

Round 3:

1: Rub your pussy for 5 minutes, slap it 40 times with a ruler or a hairbrush and rub it again for 10 minutes. Donīt cum. Do everything with your panties on and afterwards gag yourself with them till you finished the game (you may remove the panties for a short time if you have to drink something in the game).
2: You just got 400 slaps with a hairbrush or a ruler. Choose three body parts and start.
3: Drink one liter of water of water and finger fuck your pussy for 5 minutes afterwards. Go down on your knees and put your head on the ground. Stay 10 minutes. You found the trap door: Back to round 1 and youīre not allowed to pee till you finished the game.
4: Choose six different positions to fuck your pussy with an object of your choice. Fuck your pussy five minutes in each position and donīt cum. Slap your pussy 20 times with your hand after each position.
5: Strip down and stay naked for the rest of the day. You have to drink from a bowl the whole day and youīre denied to cum for 5 days.
6: Roll again for round 3 and twice in your last round. If this is your last round, go back to round 2 and roll twice if you reach round 3 again.

Round 4:

1: Take the biggest thing, that you can fit into your pussy. Insert it and hold it for three hours. Take a walk for 20 minutes and roll again, If you roll the 1 again, continue with round 5 (If this is your last round, go back to round 3).
2: Ask two persons from your friend-list to tell you a number between 5 and 20. Add up both numbers - Youīre denied to cum and to touch your pussy for that amount of days. Further both persons can choose two dares from this game, you have to do. If you donīt want that, go back to round 1.
3: Drink two liters of water. Stand up, spread your legs and put your hands behind your head. Stay like this for 15 minutes, then piss yourself. Youīre allowed to change / remove your clothes or wash yourself one hour after you finished the game.
4: Drink two liters of water and slap your pussy 50 times with a ruler. Youīre not allowed to remove your pants (not even for pissing) for the next 5 hours.
5: Trap door: Go back to round 3 and roll twice. Complete both tasks.
6: Add to your signature: "Pm me SLAP and a number under 100 and I will slap my tits with an object of your choice" - You have to do this for the next two weeks.

Round 5:

1: Congratulations. You just finished the game. If you didnīt get a deny, you may cum now without anymore tasks.
2: Oh you hit the trap door: Go back to round 2
3: Drink as much water as you can in 15 minutes. Now piss yourself and masturbate with your pants still on. Cum three times....you finished the game. Congratulations...but youīre a big and dirty slut.
4: You have to play 5 round ? You musst be a very dirty slut, so it shouldnīt be a problem for you to play round 4 again.
5: You have to do 500 slaps with a hairbruch or a ruler (you can divide them to 4 body parts) and youīre denied to touch your pussy for 3 days. But you finished the game. Congratulations.
6: Start a thread and ask for dares and the permission to cum. Youīll need 35 permissions from strangers and 10 completed dares for your next orgasm. But you finished the game. Congratulations.

I hope this will be fun for you ladies / sluts

Last edited by Sir_Timo; 03-21-2014 at 05:36 PM.
Sir_Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Sir_Timo for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk