Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
primo the beast

Default slave doggy

this i think would just be disgusting but thats the point asd a punishment for a slave my idea is only if oyur slave is a 24hour slave and the amount of time is up to you

ok so your slave is now your personal dog which means
they only get to eat dog food out of a bowl
only get to drinnk water out of a bowl
they have to wear a shock collar
they will always be naked
at night they will be locked in a kennel that is a little to small but they can still move
you may take them for walks as long as it isnt crowded(this could hurt their knees if they walk on something sharp so make sure its in their limits)
and if their limits include no public nudity then even if they are a boy they will wear a mini skirt =) and if they r a girl they can wear a bra
you can make this last as many days as you want
so enjoy making your slaves be like dogs and i thought of one more thing they may only bark if they talk then u will punish them. my suggestion is to find a good sized object for anal then put it up their ass for a couple hours, then when you take it out make then suck on it/ eat it like they would eat a bone

Enjoy

if there is a girl that reads this and does gymnastics then pm me because there are some things i would like to know that could be used for dares for that and if you need insentive then you can give me any gymnastics/x dressing related dare
primo the beast is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to primo the beast for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doggyslave, puppyslave