Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default Domestic Slavery

Chapter 1

"Come here!"
"Yes Mistress", Reclining on the sofa, my Mistress calls me away from my duties. I shuffle over to where she's sitting. My ankles are cuffed together with a 12" chain so it takes me a few seconds to reach her, the look on her face says it was too long and I know I have irritated her already. I stand there, head bowed as is required. I'm naked apart from the cuffs and the ever present cock cage that is a constant source of torment for me, and amusement for her.
She's dressed in a simple white t-shirt and jeans, it's 6:00pm now, her day has been spent relaxing, phoning friends and watching TV while I have been struggling through an almost endless list of chores. She seems to take great delight in stopping me from what I'm doing to fetch her a drink or snack or perform some other errand, then punishes me for being too slow with my chores.
"Have you got something you want to ask me slave?"
"Yes Mistress, its the last day of the month and if it pleases you, may I please be released from my cage for my monthly relief?"
She sits there casually, with her head resting on one hand, she has just combed her hair and her other hand is holding a purple comb, she runs her hand up and down the comb provocatively like she's stroking a purple cock, at least that's how it looks to me in my desperate state of arousal.
"Do you think you deserve it?" she asks with an evil smile
This is a dangerous question. If I say yes, she will no doubt have many reasons why I don't deserve it ready to throw at me and I could well end up loosing my chance to cum this month. If I say no she may well just dismiss me with a simple "OK, no cumming this month then".
"Mistress, I have done my very best to perform all my duties to the best of my ability, I hope I have performed to your satisfaction" I try to dodge the question.
She just smiles and stands up, she removes her necklace that holds the key to my cage along with a 5 pointed star, the key hangs around her neck to constantly remind me of exactly who is in control.
"Stand completely still" she commands and removes the padlock. As the cage is removed I give a slight whimper as suddenly the pressure is released and I harden immediately, a dribble of precum runs down my cock. She playfully flicks the tip of my cock with her finger "Who said you could get hard?" she says with a giggle.
I say nothing, nervously waiting for what is to come, my relief is by no means guaranteed, it will depend on how bitchy she is feeling today. She suddenly takes off her jeans and t-shirt and looks me in the eyes.
"I have a special treat for you today slave, I'm going to let that drippy little dicklet of yours in my pussy" This catches me by surprise and I know there's going to be a catch, it's been more than a year since I've been allowed that privilege.
"Th-Thank you Mistress, that is a great honor" She moves close to me, our naked bodies almost touching, her tits are millimeters from my chest as she looks in my eyes and smirks.
"OK, bend your knees and hold the tip of your cock against my pussy"
I do this eagerly, I manage to manipulate the tip of my cock accurately so it is just resting between her lips but not quite penetrating, the feeling is exquisite, her pussy is soaking and hot and I'm struggling to hold back an orgasm already. The scent of the pussy reaches my nose and I give a groan of total frustration as I struggle to hold position. Our eyes are level now and she stairs deeply into mine, daring me to push forward and penetrate her even though every nerve in my body is screaming to do just that. This torture seems to go on for an eternity and my legs start to shake.
I can see in her eyes she is waiting for me to give in and stand up but suddenly my leg twitches and I fall forward slightly, my cock sliding an inch or so into her pussy. Immediately she moves back and slaps my face hard. "How dare you" she screams at me. "You are in so much trouble now. Get on your knees"
I drop to my knees immediately, my terror is so great that my erection starts to subside, I know I will pay dearly for that mistake. She knows it was an accident but that makes no difference, it's just another excuse to torment me.

I kneel there shaking, dreading what is to come. She turns around and sits back down on the sofa, she is still naked and she looks me up and down, this seems to go on forever, but eventually a smile plays across her face, she has obviously thought of a punishment for me.
"Crawl over here, rest your chin there, just in front of my pussy" She points to the cushion of the sofa between her open legs. I position myself as directed, my nose is an inch from her pussy, the aroma is exquisite and my erection returns despite my fear, I struggle to keep my tongue in my mouth as I desperately want to stick it out and taste her delicious juices as the scent fills my nostrils. All I can do is wait and try and maintain some self control.
"OK slave, we're going to play a little game, I can see you're desperate to taste my pussy. Well, you're going to get the chance"
"You're going to make me cum with that tongue of yours, and you better do a good job because I'm going to be timing you. Every minute it takes you to make me cum will mean another day of waiting for an orgasm for you".
My heart sank at this, I know she is not going to make this easy, suddenly my next orgasm could be a very long way away.
She picks up her phone "Off you go then slave, get licking" I immediately bury my tongue between her legs, the delicious taste and smell almost makes me faint with desire and frustration but I must try and concentrate on what I'm doing.
As I desperately search out her clit with my tongue she idly checks her messages on her phone, seemingly oblivious to my attentions. The minutes go by and she shows little sign of approaching an orgasm. I know she has had at least three orgasms today already, she likes to make a point of masturbating with her vibrator while I'm in the room doing my chores, she knows how she is torturing me when she does this and takes great delight in it.
Eventually I seem to be making some progress, she starts to squirm slightly and her pussy gets even wetter, it must be fifteen minutes since I started so my next orgasm is already out of site again. I can tell her orgasm is approaching and I redouble my efforts, hoping to push her over the edge as quickly as possible.
Suddenly, just as I've nearly achieved my goal, her phone rings "Oh god no" I think to myself, her body immediately relaxes and I can tell the moment has gone. I keep licking and sucking desperately but I know it's not going to work.
"Hi Sue, how are you?"...."Oh, nothing much, just relaxing"......giggle.."He's working hard"....."Yeah, come over tonight, I know he looks forward to your visits"....giggle
The conversation seemed to go on forever, she was obviously oblivious to the work my tongue was doing but I daren't stop. Sue was a close friend of my Mistress and would often come over to have some fun with me, she's 20 years old, nearly 6 feet tall and 250 pounds. I have spent many hours with my face under her magnificent ass and I'm sure tonight will be no exception.
Eventually she puts the phone down and relaxes again. I have all my hard work to do again before she cums and my tongue and jaw are starting to ache. I desperately try to maintain the pace and eventually she seems close to orgasm. I pray she won't decide to interrupt me on some pretense or other just to prolong the process even further. Thankfully she doesn't and she cums on my face, gripping my hair and pulling me tightly into her pussy.
She pushes me away and I kneel there in front of her, my erection straining and dripping precum but I dare not touch it without permission. I notice she hasn't looked at her phone and one maybe two minutes have passed since she finished cumming. Eventually she picks it up and looks at it, a smirk appears on her face.
"42 minutes slave, you are so fucked", I desperately want to point out the unfairness of it, The phone call meant I had to start again after 30 minutes but I daren't say anything, I know I just have to accept it, any argument would only make it worse.
"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry I let you down. I deserve to wait for my relief" It's so unfair, but what else can I say.
"Get you cage and lock yourself back up" this means 10 minutes of icing my cock down before I can get it back on again. "When you've done that, go and get the oil, I want a massage"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chasity, denial, femdom