Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #11
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

You are to stuff pencils into your ass until you absolutely cannot fit anymore in there. One by one slide them in there. After each one edge then spank your pussy with the back of a wooden hair brush [#of pencils X 2]times.
When you've reached your limit keep them stuffed in your ass until your next dare OR midnight tonight, which ever comes first.
You must sit your cunt directly onto the bristles of the hairbrush while you wait for your next punishment. And type up an apology for 2 things that you've done wrong recently; major dilemmas and fights etc. Post it to your blog on this website and add the link to your report, if I don't find it sincere you'll serve a worse punishment.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk