Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
OwnMe8

Drink Your Ultimate Fantasy Short Stories

Hey everyone! I've done some writing on here that some people enjoyed and am still working on a few stories now. This thread, however, is for you. If you like my stories or just want to read a short fiction of your favorite fantasy. Here's the idea:

If you would like to read a short story encircling your favorite fantasy, then pm me or you could leave a request here at which point I'll pm you or chat. I would like to spend some time in between writing my other stories to create a visualization of anything you want. Of course, it should have some aspect of a dare to be on this site, but if it is purely kink, I can work in some way to add portions for getdare.

I do not know how long each story will turn out nor how often we will begin a new one. But, if you like my story writing or trust me enough to play with your fantasy - let me know what it is (the more detailed the better) and we will begin.

If people like this thread I will most likely share my own ultimate fantasy down the road.

As always lots of love,
AJ

***looking for a man to be my keyholder***

Stories:
College Roommates (unfinished)
Aquarius (unfinished)
While He's Away (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Toys: acryllic ball press. Ace plug. Dildo. Cb6000
OwnMe8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk