Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
iluvhanesbriefs

Send a message via AIM to iluvhanesbriefs Send a message via Yahoo to iluvhanesbriefs
Default (For boys!) Tighty whities dare

Hello all! This is my first post here, and hoping it's a good one for all of you.

I've been in this sort of scene for a while, so I'd like to think I know what I'm doing. This one is for the boys.

Here's the dare - let's see how many of you make it to the end:

1) Go to the nearest Walmart/Target/local equivalent and purchase a 5/6/7-pack of generic white fly-front briefs, preferably Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. If you live outside the US, I'm sure there's a brand that makes cheap, white, fly-front briefs in your area. Remember that fly-front is different from y-front, so don't get any Jockeys. This has to be done at a store and not online so that everyone can see what it is you're buying.

2) If you've done that - are you ready for the long haul? Well, buy another 5/6/7-pack from the same store. Get both packs at the same time if necessary. Why? You're getting rid of all your other underwear. Boxers, boxer-briefs, thongs, panties, whatever. Donate them to charity, throw them out, cut them into little pieces. Just lose them. You are replacing your entire underwear supply with tighty whities. If you already only wear tighty whities, congratulations! You can skip this step.

3) Proof time! Take a picture of your underwear drawer now filled with tighty whities, and take a picture of yourself in your new tighty whities (face not necessary, though that would add to the shame). If this site allows picture posting, post these two pictures here (I'm not sure if that's allowed yet - first post!). Otherwise, PM me, and I'll give you my email to send these pictures to.

4) The jog. Time to show everyone that you wear tighty whities. At some point during daylight hours (let's say 9 am to 6 pm), go for a run in your neighborhood, wearing just your tighty whities. You can add a t-shirt and sneakers - the former if there's a public decency law, the latter so you don't get bloody feet. But your tighty whities have to be firmly exposed, so make sure the t-shirt is short and tight. You can jog around your neighborhood, or apartment complex, or your local park, just make it visible, and at a time of day when everyone will see you.

5) After two weeks (the time it'll take to wear all of your new pairs of undies), post again here to say how it's felt to wear tighty whities for this long. Whether you like it, whether it turns you on, and whether you're willing to go on a permanent dare and switch completely to tighty whities.

I look forward to hearing your responses, dare-ees!
iluvhanesbriefs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to iluvhanesbriefs for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
briefs, tighty whities