Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
daremenudeguy

Lightbulb Kyles time as a slave

Hi first story tell me how you like it!

Kyle is a 15 year old boy and isnt very popular but hes got a small secret that no one knows about, kyles secret is that he every once in a while he likes to log onto getdare and do a couple of dares such as running around his backyard nude or crossdressing etc... Kyle has always thought nude dares were exciting and they made him feel free one night kyle decided to go onto getdare and find some dares to do , well kyle looked for about 6mins and found a dare that told him to throw something out in his yard that was valuable to him and look ror it till you find it, for this dare he chose a pocket knife that he had gotten for birthday 2 years ago from his grandpa. Well kyle stripped down and went out into his backyard with his knife closed his eyes and threw it out in his yard kyle began looking around in the midsection of the yard and found nothing, kyle was happy that he picked this night for this dare seeing as the full moon was out and it made it easier to see well kyle kept searching the ground thoroughly and froze when he heard footsteps behind him, kyle slowly turned around to see who it was because of the darkness he couldnt make out the strangers face, the person in front of him spoke in a slightly familiar voice and out came the words i believe this is yours, stepping forward with a closed knife in her hand as the stranger stepped into the light he realized that it maggie a popular girl at school that lived in the house behind him kyle hesitated to move but reached for the knife and she began to speak again.......

Advertisements
Kink Talk