Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-22-2023, 05:41 PM   #781
grannyd16
Prodigy

While its 2 lines i do love

Quote:
As part of my keyword thread I had over 150 nights where what I wore to bed was to be chosen for me. In his kindness Gram866 who has control of almost all of those nights offered another option to replace these. A adding edge thread!
925/926/927/928

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 05:42 PM   #782
bobby g

that one is good as well, i'll grant you

+ 3 = 240

m / straight / gmt+1

no longer denied by girls

likes/dislikes/limits
PM dares
bobby g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 05:43 PM   #783
grannyd16
Prodigy

It really is, well goodnight you two, thanks for the help

929/930/931/932

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
Old 02-22-2023, 07:37 PM   #784
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

I havent had a chance ti read through the posts since rhere are so many so I will have to do that over rhe weekend!

Please show me some mercy? Please 🥺

I'm starting to get overwhelmed by the number of edges as when I started this I expected numbers that would keep me deined until the end of the summer not thw rest of the year.....

I might have to think about reworking the rules around how I get permission to cum to make it more viable for me long term.

Especially as I know I wont be able to edge every day until the end of April as all my free time most days is currently spent preparing for an important test I take then....

Im not closing the thread or anything just hoping for a little mercy and warning that I might have to change the rules some down the line.

(On a more positive note to end on I think the weekly bet idea sounds fun from when I skimmed the added pages)

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 02-22-2023, 07:44 PM   #785
grannyd16
Prodigy

I wont add edges for this, but I am sorry as I am probably the main one in this

Old 02-22-2023, 07:55 PM   #786
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
I wont add edges for this, but I am sorry as I am probably the main one in this
I dont blame you at all! Its part of why I am trying to communitacte it now as I dont think anyone was really expecting it!
I wasnt expecting it to go beyond the horny type of dread!

For the most part I have still been enjoying it and will probably very much enjoy when I have the time to read through the posts and all the comments. I just got a bit overwhelmed because of the sheer number of pages added in such a short time!

Im mainly asking mercy in the amount of posts in a day not people adding edges and taking advantages of their bonuses. I enjoy the fact that people can add a lot based on how dedicated they are, (I found your goal to get to 1000 edges fun) I just didnt expect people to get to that point as soon as they did!

I probably should have thought about when I was starting the thread timeing wise a little better myself so part of it is on me too!

(I hope im explaining myself well, I dont always feel Im the greatest at it &#128517

Old 02-22-2023, 07:59 PM   #787
grannyd16
Prodigy

I take the blame as I have nearly 200 posts more than others, so if it's anyone's fault it's mine. I'm glad you liked my goal and I do plan on getting it. I won't stop posting entirely but I won't do the instant back and forth and slow myself down a bit, for a bit, if that helps but I hope you enjoy reading through, we had some good things in there for you

And don't worry about explaining yourself, I'm much worse and I understood what you meant

The following 2 users say Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 02-22-2023, 11:46 PM   #788
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Poor little kitten!

I'll only add one edge, because I'm a nice guy and we don't want this thread to stop ticking along entirely. Also I'm only allowed 1 as its my first post here.

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 12:04 AM   #789
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

I won't add any edges for this post either. I will too slow down my responses. This is aftercall supposed to be fun for all involved especially for the OP.

Suggestion; Maybe the thread, once closed could evolve into tasks that whereby the "edge owners" can spend their edges with tasks or bet away a certain amount of edges for the chance of giving tasks/making the OP own up to something specific such as we suggested?

So don't feel overwhelmed or worried or concerned. There may well be a way to turn the ocean of edges into something else more pleasurable for you.

Having got to know the main culprits over the past few days in this thread and others similar, I am confident that all we want is for you to have a good time.

Although it does amuse me when people get what they want and then start regretting it

Love and peace,

Champ <3 x

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 01:57 AM   #790
bobby g

Quote:
!

I'm starting to get overwhelmed by the number of edges as when I started this I expected numbers that would keep me deined until the end of the summer not thw rest of the year.....

I might have to think about reworking the rules around how I get permission to cum to make it more viable for me long term.
hey kitten, sorry to hear it's getting a bit overwhelming . it's been a fun thread and the idea has been to make you frustrated and horny, not filled with anxiety and dread !

no edge here from me this morning, and i'll be sure to step back somewhat over the coming days - i'll not be working as much from home (and distracting myself here) after this week in any case. i'm unlikely to stop altogether, but let's try and find the balance that keeps this the fun kind of frustrating for you

Quote:
I dont blame you at all! Its part of why I am trying to communitacte it now as I dont think anyone was really expecting it!
I wasnt expecting it to go beyond the horny type of dread!

For the most part I have still been enjoying it and will probably very much enjoy when I have the time to read through the posts and all the comments. I just got a bit overwhelmed because of the sheer number of pages added in such a short time!

Im mainly asking mercy in the amount of posts in a day not people adding edges and taking advantages of their bonuses. I enjoy the fact that people can add a lot based on how dedicated they are, (I found your goal to get to 1000 edges fun) I just didnt expect people to get to that point as soon as they did!

I probably should have thought about when I was starting the thread timeing wise a little better myself so part of it is on me too!

(I hope im explaining myself well, I dont always feel Im the greatest at it &#128517
this makes total sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
.....I hope you enjoy reading through, we had some good things in there for you
yup !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion4Ever View Post
Having got to know the main culprits over the past few days in this thread and others similar, I am confident that all we want is for you to have a good time.
it's 100% this !

Quote:
Suggestion; Maybe the thread, once closed could evolve into tasks that whereby the "edge owners" can spend their edges with tasks or bet away a certain amount of edges for the chance of giving tasks/making the OP own up to something specific such as we suggested?
tbh i thought the idea of negotiating away some of the burden in some sense was always where this thread was heading..

in any case kitten, be well, don't be scared, we're all here to help you have a good time !

bobby

ps also, thanks for communicating openly, it can be really hard sometimes and it's really important

m / straight / gmt+1

no longer denied by girls

likes/dislikes/limits
PM dares
bobby g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 06:42 AM   #791
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:

So don't feel overwhelmed or worried or concerned. There may well be a way to turn the ocean of edges into something else more pleasurable for you.

Although it does amuse me when people get what they want and then start regretting it

Love and peace,

Champ <3 x
I fully agree with this idea, allow you to work off your edges in alternate ways and potentially in bulk

And while we do play hard, we don't want it to go too far you start to hate it, we still want there to be some enjoyment in it for you

But welcome to the GetDare monkeys paw

Old 02-23-2023, 02:22 PM   #792
Azyliux
Baby Member

Well I definitely don't want you getting too overwhelmed kitten, but it seems like everyone posting will be reasonable about allowing you to earn down your edges in bulk one way or another. I'm sure everybody will have some fun!

Given that...

... I wouldn't want you to feel neglected either with everybody gallantly refraining from giving your clit the attention it clearly needs.

So one more edge from me, doubling my count to 2.

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Old 02-23-2023, 03:01 PM   #793
grannyd16
Prodigy

Here are some edges to keep slowly moving towards my 1000 goal

933/934/935/936

Old 02-23-2023, 03:50 PM   #794
Azyliux
Baby Member

Just one more little edge from me, bringing my count to 3.

I wonder what my goal should be... would 1000 from me too be excessive?

Old 02-24-2023, 06:49 AM   #795
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:

x
I love this idea!

Once the thread is closed to add those who added can offer up some of the edges in exchange for tasks! And if other people really like a task they could offer up some of their assigned edges to encourage me to do the task! (Of course the edges only leave the total once the task is complete and reported on!)

Im not 100% sure how the bets should work yet but I love that too. Maybe a differnet question is offered each week or so and people can bet edges on what they think the asnwer is? It makes since that those who get it wrong would loose the ones they bet but Im not sure what the winner should get yet. Hmmm have to think on that part.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, denial, edging thread