Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-07-2020, 04:08 PM   #1
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku's pussy torture

Kiku sat at her desk, staring at her phone. She'd had a major row with her boyfriend over a colleague saying he sent her dick pics which she knew wasn't true but she still caused a row over it. She text him every hour but no reply. She felt so bad it hurt.

As she pulled up outside their flat, she hesitated about getting out and going in but swallowed hard and got our of her car. As soon as she had walked in, closed and locked the door she felt a hard pull on her arm. He pulled her close and looked in her eyes "You thought i would cheat on you didn't you?!)

She looked back at her boyfriend and shook her head "I'm sorry sir. Please forgi....Ahhhh" He firmly grabbed hold of her hair and pushed her into the bed room. Quickly removing her blazer, he pushed her on the bed, undid 5 buttons of her blouse and handcuffed her wrists to the bed posts. Roughly ripping her stockings open, he pulled her thong to one side and pulled out her new ohmibod from his pocket. He'd bought it for her but she never used it, he had always satisfied her. Inserting it into her pussy, he leaned close, his breath warm against her cheek 'You knew i wouldn't do that to you". She looked at him, tears in her eyes "i'm sorry sir. I know you wouldn't...." he cut her off by holding a hand over her mouth. "This...is your punishment for not believing me" he inserted the ohmibod and turned it on to the lowest setting. She moaned gently then got a bit louder, she watched him walk round the bed with a straight face. He knelt next to the bed and looked at her.

"You know i wouldn't do that to you" she was breathing more heavily then normal. She looked at him dead in the eye. "I know you wouldn't sir, please forgi...WABUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBU". He turned the ohmibod up to max and watched her thrashing around on the bed. He left the highest setting on for 5 minutes with her flopping like a fish out of water on the bed. Again, he crouched down next to the bed "I believe your sorry but......I've not let you cum for a month Ki". She looked at him and realized he'd forgiven her but was teasing her, he put the ohmibod to the lowest setting and let her come to her senses.

"I love you" he said, kissing her on the lips. She was still breathing heavily from the pussy torture and 5 orgasms. She finally managed "I...i..i love you too. Please don.........WABABABABABUBUBUBU...AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH HH". He'd turned the ohmibod back to full. She was sweating like a whore in a church, with her flopping around her tits had popped out of her bra. Her body continued flopping around until she was panting so much she thought she'd pass out.

He finally turned off the ohmibod and she squirted, pushing out the ohmibod with force. She lay there for what seemed like an eternity. She soon felt her boyfriends warm hands on her stomach and face. He kissed her cheek and slowly began removing her handcuffs and clothes. She was still getting body shaking reactions from her pussy torture. He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, lowering her into a hot foamy bath. When she finally came back to her senses, her boyfriend was knelt next to the bath Massaging her. She looked at him and grabbed his free hand "You know i didn't believe her, please don't...." he cut her off with a kiss "I'm going nowhere......except for a beer once I've finished massaging you" She laughed and flung her arms round his neck, her fears relieved "You're terrible! But i'm yours Luca, my love". He kissed her again and carried on massaging her. She loved how he was with her, she could never tell if he was serious until he was taking care of her after her punishment or play time. He kissed her cheek again and continued massaging her aching body. She was so relieved she still had her Dom. He'd finished massaging her and began to leave the bathroom, she'd just started relaxing when he stopped, turned and said "i wonder if Kitty wants some milk today?" Her naughty smile came back and she eagerly got out of the bath and started drying herself. Kitty wanted her milk

Last edited by Raziel78; 03-07-2020 at 05:10 PM.
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:24 AM   #2
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

It's an interesting story, I feel it could have a greater build up and more emotional attachment. A little more description of the emotions kiku feels could allow the reader to really step into her shoes. Or a description of the emotions her boyfriend is feeling to get into the Dom's shoes. Some thoughts, some added descriptions that build up the tension that she may be feeling etc...

Personally, although I find vibrators intriguing, I don't think having one at full max for five minutes could really be teasing. It hurts a lot to have that much stimulation. It's definitely torture.

PS: I am owned and collared! I am all his.

Looking for my likes, check here

Please feel free to drop any question or ask whatever you please in my AMA
SilvertongueLyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:46 AM   #3
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvertongueLyra View Post
It's an interesting story, I feel it could have a greater build up and more emotional attachment. A little more description of the emotions kiku feels could allow the reader to really step into her shoes. Or a description of the emotions her boyfriend is feeling to get into the Dom's shoes. Some thoughts, some added descriptions that build up the tension that she may be feeling etc...

Personally, although I find vibrators intriguing, I don't think having one at full max for five minutes could really be teasing. It hurts a lot to have that much stimulation. It's definitely torture.
Thanks for the constructive criticism I'll take that into account
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 07:59 AM   #4
Dew

I entirely agree with Lyra, adding that squirting is not that obvious even in case of “intense” stimulation.
I personally never did.

However take it as an encouragement and please focus on the emotions, the feelings, even the kinky thoughts.
Everything to get into something more involving without getting too “cerebral”

My likes, dislikes, limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89717

My BDSM tools and sex toys:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89843

My blog:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=296422
Dew is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk