Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #1
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Default Female Humiliation Dares

Ok Who wants to give me some dares to humiliate myself in public?

Let me know what you think would be fun and I will try and do them and report back what happened.

Luv Emma X
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EmmaLang for this post:
Old 01-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
Different Time

Go out in a short skirt and a thong. Take a banana with you. Go somewhere slightly public, where someone could find you, but you're not right in view. Remove the thong and slide the banana up your asshole.

Walk home slowly, with the thong round your neck, if the banana slips out squat down and push it back up your butt.

Let me know how it goes!
Different Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:21 PM   #3
austriandare

go to a store with no bra and a wide shirt and bend down at the cash desk with a male cashier for at least a minute (e.g. because you are looking for something in your bag). ask him afterwards if he liked what he saw.
austriandare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I've got a triple dare for you:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95741

and

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95685

and

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95084

Hope you like them!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:13 PM   #5
Vickyvicky2

Default New

Quote:
Originally Posted by austriandare View Post
go to a store with no bra and a wide shirt and bend down at the cash desk with a male cashier for at least a minute (e.g. because you are looking for something in your bag). ask him afterwards if he liked what he saw.
Hey do u want to give me a dare
Vickyvicky2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #6
Siren
getDare Succubus

I have a few ideas for you involving shopping:
1) Next time you're going outside, tuck your skirt into your knickers (preferably either a g-string or massive panties.) Pretend not to notice until someone points it out, then act really embarrassed, thank them etc.

2) Next time you go to the supermarket, loudly ask the server at the chemists about an embarrassing medicine (i.e. laxatives or thrush cream) explaining that you have a really bad problem. Make sure to go into lots of detail and get them to explain the product very thoroughly, especially if you manage to embarrass them too! If there are other people around, ask them which product they think is best, if they've had that problem etc etc. You don't need to buy the medicine, seeing as I'm sure they'd be pretty expensive.

3) Similar to #2. When you're out shopping, go into a sex shop and ask the assistant for help picking out a toy. Again, go into detail about your needs, and if it's a guy, make sure to be flirty/suggestive. After you've had a nice lengthy discussion (again, you don't actually have to buy anything) pick out some outfits/lingerie to try on. Ask a shop assistant/another customer which one they prefer, and get them to say why. Make sure to pose for them too

4) This does not have to necessarily be when you are shopping. The dare is to have a public orgasm with your vibe. It could be on the bus, in a restaurant, anywhere you want. You can wear as many clothes as you wish, but you should make it obvious what's happening- moan, close your eyes, grind your hips etc.

I hope these are what you're looking for

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more

Last edited by Siren; 04-23-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #7
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
1) Next time you're going outside, tuck your skirt into your knickers (preferably either a g-string or massive panties.) Pretend not to notice until someone points it out, then act really embarrassed, thank them etc.

2) Next time you go to the supermarket, loudly ask the server at the chemists about an embarrassing medicine (i.e. laxatives or thrush cream) explaining that you have a really bad problem. Make sure to go into lots of detail and get them to explain the product very thoroughly, especially if you manage to embarrass them too! If there are other people around, ask them which product they think is best, if they've had that problem etc etc. You don't need to buy the medicine, seeing as I'm sure they'd be pretty expensive.

3) Similar to #2. When you're out shopping, go into a sex shop and ask the assistant for help picking out a toy. Again, go into detail about your needs, and if it's a guy, make sure to be flirty/suggestive. After you've had a nice lengthy discussion (again, you don't actually have to buy anything) pick out some outfits/lingerie to try on. Ask a shop assistant/another customer which one they prefer, and get them to say why. Make sure to pose for them too

4) This does not have to necessarily be when you are shopping. The dare is to have a public orgasm with your vibe. It could be on the bus, in a restaurant, anywhere you want. You can wear as many clothes as you wish, but you should make it obvious what's happening- moan, close your eyes, grind your hips etc.

Sounds fun, leave it with me I will give it a go.

Luv Emma XxX

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
Old 05-10-2012, 05:28 AM   #8
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post

So Saturday I was mega up for doing more dares and realli wanted to do some great public stuff.

Sorry if it is a bit long but I want to share everything with you.

I headed off into Solihull a main shopping centre near where I live, there is a big chemist store there called boots.

I put on a zip up thin hoodie with nothing under it and a small/ short skirt and a pair of ankle boots, no underwear.

I walked from my house to the bus stop down the road and waiting for the bus, as I was waiting there were a few other people queuing up also and after abt 3 mins there was abt 6 people waiting, 3 were lads aged abt 20ish, a old man and woman who I think must have been married and a lady who must have been abt 35. I was standing at the bus stop and I unzipped my hoodie so the zip was half way down this opened up at the top so a lot of my tits were visible beneath, one of the lads watched as I did this
and he started nudging and whispering to his mates and they all kept turning around and looking at me and laughing to each other. also the old gentleman and his wife also noticed my tits.

The bus soon came along and the lads who were in front of me in the queue got on and went up to the top floor, the lady and the old couple stayed on the bottom floor, I paid my fee and headed up to the top floor, the 3 lads had met up with another 2 lads up there who must have caught the bus else where, there was the 5 of them and abt 7 other people already on the top deck of the bus.
The lads had sat a few rows back from the back seat, so headed for the back seat. I sat right in the middle so I was visible all the way down the isle.

The lads kept turning around and looking at me so as the bus pulled away I unzipped my top completely and pulled it aside to my tits were totally on display, all the lads turned around and watched me, I do not think they could believe what they were seeing, after a couple of mins of sitting there with my tits showing I lifted up my skirt right up around my waist and opened my legs, my pussy was in clear view of everyone on the top deck and the lads were clearly enjoying the show very much. I took out my vibrator from my pocket and started to fuk myself with it, after a few more mins of this I started to moan and groan and everyone on the top deck started to look and watch me, this turned me on so much that I got so wet you could hear the slopping sounds as I fucked myself.

I continued to do this all the way to Solihull, and as we got close to my stop I put the vibro away and pulled my skirt into place and zipped up my top, I smiled as the lads and blew them a kiss and stood up to get off the bus, as I did I noticed the lads also stand up and follow me off the bus. I walked a little way down the road when I heard on of the lads call out for me to stop, so I did. they walked up to me and one of them said, that they realli enjoyed my show on the bus and that they would realli like to see more, I said ok and I unzipped my top again, one of the lads grabbed my tits and squeezed realli hard, see that I was not going to scream or panic another lad put his hand up my skirt and started to finger my pussy which was still soaking wet. One of the lads said "follow us" so we walked a little way to a car park behind some shops, it was not very big and there was no one around.

One of the lads told me to "get my clothes off" so I did I took off my hoodie and skirt and threw them on the floor and removed my boots and ankle socks
so I was totally naked in the car park, one of the lads walked up and we kissed, tongues in each others mouths, his hands were moving from my tits to my
pussy. after a while I started to suck them off, I sucked each one off but did not make them cum, I stopped before they blew. Then one of the lads started to fuk me, lasted abt 4 mins until he shot his load deep into my pussy. then one of the lads lay on the floor using my hoodie s a sort of blanket, I got on top of him and he stuck his cock in my pussy, another lad cam up behind me and stuck his cock in my ass and we fucked that way until both lads had shot their cum in me, one in my ass and 1 in my pussy, then the other 2 lads replaced them and we did the same all over again until them 2 also shot their cum into my ass and pussy. Once we had finished I got dressed and we all walked off into the shopping centre. I headed of for Boots Chemist.

It was realli busy in their so I had to queue, finally I reached the counter and there was a man there serving, he asked me what I was after so I replied
"do you have any Vagisil cream for thrush" I said " I have a realli nasty itch and burning around my pussy and it is driving me mad, I think it may be thrush "he looked at me and I could hear people in the queue behind me giggling. He replied" that they did not have that make in right now but said he could recommend something similar" so he got a cream off the shelf and proceeded to tell me what it was and how much. I took it and had a
read of the box, I turned to the people in the queue behind me and asked a couple of the women there if any had used this cream? no one replied lol.

I bought the cream, thanked the man at the counter and walked out of the shop.

After this I jumped on the bus and headed off to a rougher part of Birmingham where I know there is an adult shop that sells adult DVD's and toys etc. I got there and walked into the shop, there was an Indian man behind the counter who was abt 45 years old and 2 other guys looking around the shop, one was abt 40ish and the other was abt 55 I would
guess and rather dirty. They all appeared surprised to see me in the shop. I walked over to the vibrators on display and started to examine them.

Both the guys looking around the shop kept following me abt and watching me, I walked over to the uniforms and took a look at those I picked a very skimpy nurse uniform off the rail and walked over to the counter, I asked the man there "do you have a changing room or somewhere I can try this on?" he laughed a little and said "No we do not have changing rooms here, sorry" so I thought for a second and said "do you mind if I try it on anyway?" he looked at me and smiled and said "no it is fine as long as you do not mark or damage it, if you do you buy it" so I walked to the centre of the shop and proceeded to take off all my clothes including my boots and socks.

The guy at the counter and the 2 others in the shop just stood there totally gob smacked as I stood there in the middle of the shop totally naked.

I took my time getting the uniform off the hanger, letting them have some time to see my naked body, I then put on the uniform, I walked around for a short time and then said to the 3 guys in the shop "what do you think, does this suit me?" all I remember hearing was "fuk yeah" I picked up my hoodie and took out my vibrator, I moved a chair to centre of the shop and sat down, opened my legs and started to fuk myself again with the vibro. the Indian guy walked around the counter and joined the 2 customers in front of the chair, they stood there watching as I fuked my pussy with my vibro, I was ramming it in and out fuking myself realli hard, I was so excited and turned on, I was soaking wet and sweat was running down over my tits.

After I cum which took abt 6 mins the younger shopper moved towards me and knelt down, he lifted on of my legs over his shoulder and started to lick my pussy, it was very wet and him licking it felt so great, the Indian guy walked over and took out his cock and pushed it towards my mouth, so I started to suck him. the guy licking me stopped after a few mins
and took out his cock, he then started to fuk me, he was huge, I have to say I think he must have had the biggest cock I have ever had. it felt great in me. he fuked me until he shot his load in my pussy, then the other shopper got his cock out and fuked me, he realli was smelly and dirty, I do not think he had washed for weeks. after he blew his load into my pussy the
Indian guy took his turn, he fuked me for abt 10 mins before he cum in me and he seemed to cum for ever, I think he shot loads of cum into my pussy.

Once they had finished I stood up and took off the uniform, I was naked again in the shop, the 3 guys were all huddled up talking abt something, I could not hear what but then the Indian guy turned around and said, "are you going to buy that uniform?" I replied "no I do not think so" he said " well it is not used so I am going to need something as compensation"
I looked at him and he smiled, he picked up my boots and socks and walked to the back of the shop, I was confused, the other 2 guys followed him, I wondered if he was going to keep my boots and socks as compensation. he opened the back door to the shop and the 3 of them went out, I followed. He put the boots and socks on the floor in the yard and all 3 of the guys proceeded to piss all over my socks and into my boots. They seemed to piss for ever, I thought they were never going to stop, my once white socks were now yellow with the stain of 3 guys piss.

Once they had finished the Indian guy said " Ok you are paid up" and they all walked back into the shop, I put on my piss soaked socks and boots, they were very wet, the boots had kept piss in them and I went into the shop and got dressed.

As I was abt to walk out the Indian guy handed me a business card and whispered to me "we sell a lot of adult films here and I know people who make them, if you are interested, call me"

I thanked the guys and left the shop. my feet squelched in my boots as I walked to the nearest bus stop. I caught the bus home.

Emma XxX

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
Old 01-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #9
dudeduality

Put on the brightest pair of panties you own. Masturbate with the panties on, until you get them nice and juicy. Take them off and put them in your purse. Go buy something in a busy store, and when you go to pay, take the panties out of your purse and put them on the counter while you "look for your money" in your purse. If anyone says anything about the panties, you may put them back in your purse after saying, "Oh, God, I'm such a slut!"
dudeduality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #10
Dankness

Go out to a park or somewhere with alot of people , no kids of course, wear a loose strapless dress n be nude underneath then write slut whore etc.. n walk around n make excuses to wave n let it fall. Do this 8 times unless some one says something, if someone does ask them to spank you?
Dankness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:47 AM   #11
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

@ Different Time

I will do this dare today. xx
Old 01-04-2012, 03:51 AM   #12
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

@austriandare

I went to Tesco our local store yesterday wearing a white cotton button up blouse and no bra the blouse was unbuttoned to half way down my breasts.
At the checkout Leaned forward so the man on the checkout could see right down my blouse, he had a great view of my breasts and he went very red. I said to him "no need to be shy, I hope you liked the view?" he nodded. lol
The following user says Thank You to EmmaLang for this post:
Old 01-04-2012, 03:53 AM   #13
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

@dudeduality

Will try your dare soon I promise.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:58 AM   #14
corsa198
getDare Addict

Next time you go out for 3 or 4 hours put on a thong and a pair of jeans making sure your thong is sticking well above the waistband of your jeans for all to see.
Also while you are out make sure you let yourself get desperate to pee and then pee into your pants for 5 seconds making a visible wet patch on your jeans. You can then go to the toilet but make sure you pee through your thong and then pull your jeans up leaving your wet thong underneath.

Have fun
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #15
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

"Accidentally" lock yourself out naked but for a towel. Pre-hide a key as far away as you dare, try and be as daring as possible. Before you get to the key, drop the towel at least once and then the same on the way back, the towel must fall at least once before you can go inside.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk