Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-03-2022, 10:12 AM   #1
babykelsie

Cake Birthday Weekend

My birthday is this weekend ( Aug 6th ) and most of my original plans have fallen through, so instead of moping around my apartment all weekend I think I would be much better suited doing humiliating, degrading tasks from strangers on the Internet.
Bring in 25 with a bang ! ( or spank or fuck or whatever you can come up with )

I will be home alone from Friday night to Sunday night, I'm hoping to have a good set of tasks ready to go for then. I'm more than happy to pick up any special items you think I might need!

Toy list : Several sets of rope, few plugs in various sizes, double ended dildoo, 2 vibe dildos, ball gag, spider gag, clamps, clothes pins, melt chastity belt, anal hook, wand, paddle, cane, cuff set, lush vibe, pussy pump, flogger, anal beads, glass dildo, and bullet vibe.

You can also message me on kik : jinkxx. ( Make sure you include the period )

Can't wait to celebrate with you all

Limits: Full exposure, friends - family , pics/cam, blackmail

Kik: jinkxx. ( Make sure you include the period )

25-F-Babygirl-UK
babykelsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 10:28 AM   #2
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Uhm..
You could start with 5 luck rolls where you will randomize: cane, ruler, paddle, flogger and you will randomize inner thighs, boobs, nipples, pussy, clit, ass cheeks.

Every roll: 50 hits.

After this body warm, you will lay on back on bed, tied with ropes from ankles to hips, with vibes dildo in your ass and your pussy, with Wand well pressed on clit. Clamps on nipples, ball Gag, handcuffed and (if possible) chained at head of bed. All vibes max level. 30 mins of orgasms.

Enjoy

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 10:40 AM   #3
hungone95

get naked and show face on omegle. explain to guys in there its you 25th so you need to get 25 loads of cum - dont go offline until you have got them
hungone95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 10:46 AM   #4
DaisyChain

Let's do some birthday spankings for you. I see you have a Lush so let's make it more interesting. Once a night: Strip, wear your spider gag and put your Lush in. Secure it with a nice crotch rope. Then grab your paddle, send out a control link for 25 minutes in this thread and wait with your butt in the air leaning over a chair for someone to control you.

Spank yourself 25 times as soon as the lush comes on and another 25 times for each time you cum.

You can have your phone but only to chat with the person controlling you. You have to wait like this with no other distractions, no cleaning up your drool, no other touching or toys without permission, until the session is over or the link expires.

Likes and limits
Kik GDDaisyChain

Last edited by DaisyChain; 08-03-2022 at 02:54 PM.
DaisyChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 12:02 PM   #5
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I would suggest a birthday tack bra and panty set with 25 tacks distributed among your tits and pussy.

Must be worn for at least 25 minutes. During that time you are to lay on the floor and roll over 25 times.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 07:12 PM   #6
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Edge 25 times each day but no orgasm until Sunday unless you force 5 orgasms before you stop and need to repeat to 25 total orgasms by Sunday night

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 11:28 PM   #7
lucy22
Distinguished Member

so far nobody has given you a wedgie…don’t worry i will!

since it’s your 25th birthday you should get a nice hard deserving wedgie! for this wedgie you should put on one thong and connect it to your bra in the front. take another thong and wear a shoulder wedgie. take the last thong and get into an atomic wedgie (or another wedgie that will focus on your ass). leave them each in for 25 minutes with the time starting after the last wedgie is fully secured. after the 25 minutes remove the atomic wedgie. start the timer for another 25 minutes after that remove the shoulder wedgie. start the timer again and then remove the front bra connection. once all wedgies have been taken out and your nice and sore pick any underwear and get in another shoulder wedgie. while in this wedgie you will spank yourself 25 times. after your spanking you will take the shoulder wedgie out and go into a chair wedgie for an additional 25 minutes. once complete sleep in any wedgie of your choice must wear a thong though.

i know this is a harsh dare but it is your birthday and you deserve it! please write a report and lmk how it goes! good luck

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 11:32 PM   #8
goje23425

Take your morning piss in front of your apartment window
Limits: eating, smearing
Toys: fleshlights
goje23425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 04:11 AM   #9
babykelsie

All of these sound amazing so far and are all added to list for this weekend 😍

Definitely keep them coming !

Limits: Full exposure, friends - family , pics/cam, blackmail

Kik: jinkxx. ( Make sure you include the period )

25-F-Babygirl-UK
babykelsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 07:24 AM   #10
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Wearing denim shorts and a crop or bikini top...walk to a busy parking lot or street intersection with a streetlight. Take off your footwear. Walk around for a couple minutes. Make sure at least 5 people look at you during this time (if 5 people dont then it isnt busy enough) . Then close your eyes. Put your legs together and wet yourself. For more fun...after you are done. Keep your eyes closed and sit in the pudde while counting to 10!

Then walk home.

If you want to drive out of your home neighborhood or need to drive to find a good spot...park at least 2 blocks away. If you are really daring...make it 6 blocks.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk