Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 06-28-2021, 11:12 AM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Deal or No Deal 2

Boring stuff first:

Thread Rules:

When signing up to play, make sure you have your likes, dislikes and limits either in your sig or linked in your sig. If you don't have ALL THREE of these in your sig or linked, you will be ignored as will any further posts from you. Have at LEAST 5 likes AND 5 dislikes. Anyone asking to play with less in each category will be ignored. It's almost impossible trying to come up with 22 different things based on just 1 or 2. Even better if you can rank them both from loved to like to dislike to hate.

Do not use titles with me. I don't like it. Icy is fine should you wish to use a name for me. If you ignore this, then in return I will ignore you. Likewise, if you ask to be my sub and so forth. I don't want a sub, so don't do it.

The last time I did this, there were instances where people said they were available for a game and then took 10-20 minutes to reply to each post. Do not do this! I put enough of my time into this, asking for some consideration in return isn't a lot to ask of you. Anyone who takes more than 5 minutes to answer a post during their game more than once will have their game ended prematurely.

A report on the task you end up with is mandatory if you wish to play. Anyone who ignores this won't be invited to my other threads, games etc in the future. This game takes me a LOT of time to create, play, think of offers etc. It's not unreasonable of me to expect a report on how you did in return. Reports to the thread are fine or you can PM me directly if you don't want to post a public report.

Given how long this takes me and the interest last time I am again doing sign-ups the same way as last time. When sign-ups are open I will post that they are with how many spots. When those spots are filled please do NOT attempt to sign up until I open the game again. You won't be added to signs up if you do. You can sign up like everyone else when I open them again. A good chunk of the people who signed up last time have not been online for a while, nor do I have any of the boards from the first thread so I am starting the sign-ups fresh. To start with there will be 10 spots, once those 10 spots have been filled I will start with the boxes. After all have been sent out, I will list the waiting players whenever I am available to play and first to respond gets their game. People who played the first time around are welcome to play again.

Finally, do not PM me in chat, PM's etc about the game. Any questions can be asked on the thread. Do not pester me to play. I will play as and when I have time. I have a busy life outside of gD. If I get constantly pestered by certain individuals like last time, I will shut down the thread.

Gameplay:

All games will be played on the thread, when a game is in play please do not post to the thread. It's rude towards the person playing. Anyone who does this will be ignored.

All boxes and any offers given will NOT involve myself completing tasks, only yourself.

I will take the role of banker. Once you have signed up, I will create 22 boxes with tasks in them ranging from loved to liked to mildly disliked to hated, created from your likes and dislikes. There will be 11 good boxes and 11 bad boxes. I will PM the completed list to you so you can check that you are comfortable with doing all of them and I will modify if necessary.

How the game works: After randomizing your numbered boxes 1-22, you choose a box to keep WITHOUT telling me which you chose. I will ask for you to eliminate five numbers in the first round. Once you have I will make an offer that you can either deal and do the task that is offered or keep playing if you want to try and get a better box/offer. After the first round I will ask you to eliminate three boxes each round, with an offer after every round.

When there is only your chosen box and one other remaining, you will get a final offer. IF the remaining board is in your favour you will get a chance to swap your box, should you decide not to deal on the offer. If the board is not in your favour, you won't be offered the swap if you choose not to deal on the offer.

If you're a bit confused on how it all works, a scan through the original thread should help.

For now, 10 spots are open.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 06-30-2021 at 04:32 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 06-28-2021, 11:37 AM   #2
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Here, here... As it did not work out the last time I would love to play!
So great that you will revive this game.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 11:42 AM   #3
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I enjoyed this last time so I will sign up again.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 05:34 PM   #4
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I've been wanting to get in on this for some time. Sign me up!

Likes, dislikes, limits in my signature.

Last edited by tallguy2241; 06-28-2021 at 05:37 PM.
tallguy2241 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 06:02 PM   #5
loserhasto

this sounds like a lot of fun - hopefully i can nab a spot!

likes: masturbation, games of chance, cum play/eating, forfeits, high stakes naked, light pain/cbt

dislikes/punishments: orgasm torture, discrete public, messy, orgasm control, piss, pain, pics/vids

limits: scat, permanent, full public, face

toys: lovense diamo (cockring) and edge (prostate massager)

Kik: theloserhasto
loserhasto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 06:48 PM   #6
zctt
getDare Succubus

This was fun last time would like to play again.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 09:24 PM   #7
TheSubWay

I’d like to play this!
Sometimes: pics and cam

Last edited by TheSubWay; 06-28-2021 at 09:33 PM.
TheSubWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 11:39 PM   #8
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

I would like to play this too. Sounds like it could be a fun game!

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 11:58 PM   #9
ewitch
Distinguished Member

I would love to play sometime

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 08:27 AM   #10
shadow113

sounds like fun, i am in for this.
toys: 1 medium vibrating butt plug.
1 Remote controlled Lovense Hush
1 masturbation sleeve.
M 51
Kik- Taxi110

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91770
shadow113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 08:52 AM   #11
RosieNipples

I’d love to play. Full likes/dislikes/limits list linked in my sig.

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
RosieNipples is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk