Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-15-2019, 07:49 AM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Gunge Well Village - Give up all that enter here...

Welcome to Gunge Well Village!

You awaken in the housing district to find yourself alone in your room, you do not know how you got there…
You look around and see
- a bed
- a shower
- some drawers/wardrobes for clothes storage
- a fridge for food storage
- a container for other items to be stored
There is a knock at the door…
You open the door and a masked man is standing there, he hands you a slip of paper, closes the door and leaves.

You read the paper:
You are now the property of Gunge Well Village, this is your new home, you will live here for the rest of your life and work for the Mayor. Your purpose will be to entertain guests who are observing this village, do not have hope of freedom or escape again...your life now belongs to us.
You will find this village to be self contained, you cannot leave as there is a 10 Foot concrete wall around the edge, the only entrance is the main gate which is guarded.
The Mayor lives in the manor, you cannot enter this.
The guards live in the guard house...those that step out of line in the village will be locked in the Pillory there and will be victims to whoever chooses to deal them punishment.
Every day you will pick a job to do and receive payment for your work once you have completed your task.
You may use your money how you see fit...here are your uses for money:
- Buying Clothing/Protection
- Buying Weapons
- Buying Food
- Buying Other items
You will receive £20 to start so you can buy yourself some things to get started...At least £15 must be spent dressing yourself

The jobs you can do are as follows:
-Staff the Cinema
- Staff the Hotel
- Work in the Office
- Attend a Studio recording
- Work in the Factory
- Clean the River
- Go to the fair
- Play on the Sports field
- Go to the Park
- Waiter for the restaurant
- Fight in the Arena
Each job gives you payment, but it also carries a task to be completed
See this Sheet for the options you have:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

The Arena - Please note this is a special area, you must bring all weapons and Food with you before you enter.
Once two combatants enter the arena you state the weapons you will use and the Food/Substances you will attack with.
When you two combat each other it is possible one may dominate the other, or you may both come out of it damaged...bear this in mind

Side Bar:
Thank you for showing interest in this Role Play...let me tell you a bit more about how you can join and interact in the Village...you will get messy most likely, Wet probably or suffer over kinds of punishments here...be warned…

Now you have read the scenario above, but this is just what you have been told by the Mayor...but life isn’t always as you are told by authority figures…

You can explore the Village and look for clues to why you are here and how possibly you may fight back and escape the Village in time...do not expect this to be easy, and if you are caught looking for a way out...well the guards will lock you in the Pillory...so be careful!

To join the Village you must fill in this form: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...65#post3782165
Please fill on the form on the form page for easy reference for others

This will tell other members of the Village about your character...but also lay down Parameters for dares you will receive from the establishment or other members of the Village.

The spreadsheet shared above will be used to keep track of your characters progress, money and inventory
See this blog for more detailed mechanics of the various parts of the village: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90745

Use the Blog to ask questions if you are unclear, new rules/tasks may be added in future.

Each day you must choose actions:
- Pick a job to do
- Explore and investigate
- Enter the Arena
- Go Shopping
You only have to do one action per day, but can do multiple actions if you wish.

Be Creative and Have fun here! Welcome to Gunge Well Village!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 10:42 AM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Hi all,
As usual I've given a lot of reading to do...and this may put some off, so I'll simplify so newbies can get the gist

To enter create a profile first, then post the beginning of your characters story on this thread.
Choose which job/s you will do and any other actions
Choose which items you will buy from the shop

I will come back to the thread once a day if possible and set any tasks for people/give rewards, etc...

If you get a task, complete it and report to continue the story, pick further actions and carry on...

I will say this story will evolve over time, I've just laid out the bare bones so far, expect further developments...and do post on the blog if you have suggestions...

Oh and for those that miss the gameshows I did...well the studio films messy gameshows...so this is an area that will develop

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Last edited by Bloxo; 09-15-2019 at 01:00 PM.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:41 AM   #3
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Wink

Bloxo was walking around the village...doing some final inspections before the guests would arrive...

There were hidden cameras that the tech team had installed, he was checking these were working fine, he had a device which confirmed their signals were active and up in the manor he had a control room where he could view the feeds.

He checked the shops and made sure everything had the right stock levels, the place was tidy and the staff knew their instructions, all employees had the strictest of rules, they were also protected from assault by manning some booths which were behind reinforced glass.

It was a lovely summer day...and this Village was enormous, he was working up a bit of sweat surveying the place, the tall walls were a bit imposing, but the river and greenery helped to give a sense of perspective...

He looked at the map he had been given of the compound:

He went to speak to the guards, all were on standby for the guests arrival. They knew their orders and were already planning out patrol patterns to make sure the guests stayed in line.

He walked to the river and watched the slow flowing water trickle through the compound, on the other side a small muddy bank, as the river entered and left the compound there were large grates that prevented anything too large coming in or out, but some small fish were still able to get through.

He eventually retired to the manor and decided to relax with a Gin and Tonic to end the long day, he was a bit nervous...but the company had his back and everything was in place...now just to wait for the guests...

PM DARES!

Old 09-15-2019, 02:15 PM   #4
KatieS

After being given the note katie starts looking around the room and quicky notices shes naked, not sure how she missed it earlier she checks the wardrobe and of course nothing there. Well 1 person has already seen her naked along with any guests that are watching she thinks so guess clothes dont really matter now but to be honest gunge well village might be quite fun after all, definetly sounds interesting and hey on the positives no more classes to teach.
Katie then realises she should probably do what the note says about shopping and working, dont want to get into trouble too soon, so guess trip to the store naked, and then find some work, cant get worse i suppose.

Store : nice flowing dress, a pair of cute black heels, and a nice lingerie set (matching bra and panties)
Job: restaurant waitress
Old 09-15-2019, 04:27 PM   #5
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Bloxo watches Katie make her way through the streets to the shops...admiring her naked athletic figure...he waits outside and sees her come out, he gets a report on the clothes she's purchased...

He approaches her..."Katie is it? Welcome to the village...I'm surprised how well you are taking to this...you will be a wonderful asset here, I see you have ticked the restaurant for your first job...I'll walk you there and you can serve me..."

He marches off without further word and Katie follows...

They get to the restaurant, a plush looking building, he sits down at a free table (who am I kidding, they are all free!)

The chairs are solid, but nicely velveted, the tables dressed elegantly in purple cloth, the walls are a dark red, adorned with paintings of noble looking people and landscapes.
Katie waits expectantly at the table...

"Katie...fetch me some desserts will you, a nice big cake, some Custard and some Jelly"

She races off to the kitchen to find everything laid out...she puts the items onto a tray and races back...

Bloxo stands up as she puts the tray on the table...
He puts the cake on an empty chair and asks Katie to sit down on this...he then takes the jelly and pours it down inside the front of her dress and pours the custard over her head...
"Delicious" He takes a nice view and walks off...

Katie your task is to replicate the above, report to receive your payment for the day

PM DARES!

Old 09-15-2019, 05:54 PM   #6
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Waking up naked and in a strange place might have scared some people, but Curious was mostly angry and perhaps a bit excited. If being kidnapped wasn't a good story she wasn't sure what was. When a man arrived at the door with the note Curious' curiosity was officially nabbed. An entire village mean to force people to Entertain. The corruption that had to be involved was practically a drug to Curious and most of her anger faded away as she could smell a Pulitzer coming her way. She just had to dig up all the information she could and find a way out then she'd crack the whole thing wide open and get the recognition she truly deserved.

She was feeling excited and eager to investigate, but the woman who walked out of her room was blushing and covering her nudity as she walked to find a place to buy clothing. Curious truly wasn't at all body shy. She was bigger than the average woman but she was built curvy and sturdy and she was proud of that. But her usual cover story wasn't she was a demure Librarian. So Curious scuttled trying to cover her pussy, ass, and breast all at the same time as she made her way to the shop. She would find clothes and then she'd check out the studio. She was sure she wouldn't like the job, but where there was a studio there were computers and phones. She wasn't ready to leave but it didn't hurt to start figuring out her escape strategy.

Store: Long demure skirt, practical blouse in a sedate grey color, sensible shoes, and sensible undergarments.
Job: Attend a Studio recording

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 08:39 PM   #7
Worthlesspigtobeat

Default Member's first day

Wakes on the grimy bed with a raging headache as if I had been drugged. Thinks I must be back in my dorm room looks about quickly sees I am not. Sees a fridge, a tote that is worn, a dresser, and a shower looks about trying to figure out where I am.

Heard the knock at the door runs over to it hoping it is a friend her heart skips a beat seeing the masked man. She tried to slam the door shut but his boot stops that she runs to the far corner of the room. He enters. He hands her the note and leaves.

Fumbles with the note dropping it several times. Finally, she starts to read it. What? What is "Gunge Well Village?" half laughs thinking it is a trick of her friends.

Stops reading as she doesn't hear the normal sounds of the University it was finally hitting her she was not in her dorm or a friend's house. She keeps reading it tears start to stream down her face wondering why she was being punished like this. First thing that comes to her mind is she killed someone as it was a life sentence.

But mayor not warden that confused her. She reaches over to grab her shirt near the bed as she always slept naked it was not there she looks about seeing there was no clothes about goes to the drawers to find something to wear finds nothing sighs.

Mutters under her breath barely audible that nothing was going to keep her here she would just play their game till she could get out.

She reads about how she has to work daily. Wonders why she would work for scumbags but she would play their game as long as needed.

Sees the money and looks at it quickly and braids her hair with the money in it so no one could steal it without a fight. Sees she must find clothes she quickly showers not getting her hair wet wishing their was soap but sees none sighs and no towels either grumbles. Re-reads the note one more time and hides the note under her bed.

Moves to the door and takes a deep breath in and steps out into the cool morning. Looks down the street then down the other way, she starts off down one of the streets, makes quick haste to a clothing store, she looks about quickly.

She picks up:
Total start: 20
First item: Jeans 5
Second item: Shirt 5
Third: Shoes 5
Fourth: Socks 5
End total: Zero

Quickly she dresses. She hopes if nothing else she would get a job being dressed.

She knew she had to make money and quick, she could only go hungry a day or 2. But with no weapon what would happen to her.

She was good at having her picture taken, she re-braids her hair and moves off to find a place hoping to find a job at a "STUDIO" ((JOB)) or something like that.

It had been a long hard day here at this village. She thought she had seen a field near where she was staying she goes that way to maybe do a few laps and snoop around the field looking for things.

She gets to the sports fields, looks about seeing some other people waves shyly to them and starts to run about the field. After about a mile she was beat she goes and sits on the bleachers and runs her hand under the bleachers hoping maybe she would get a clue as to where she was or why.

Sees the sun almost down she gets up and heads back to her room where she strips naked and takes another cold shower and sits on the floor to her room watching the sun finally set.

She had made it through the day.

What I did today:
Shopping: money left none
Worked: At the studio
Explored.

End of day inventory:
Jeans, shirt, socks, shoes
No money

Ok things: beatings
Willing to try: almost anything
Limits: No pictures, no video, no voice.

Items it has:
Belt
wooden spoon
Cell phone cord.

Last edited by Worthlesspigtobeat; 10-13-2019 at 09:13 PM.
Worthlesspigtobeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 02:41 PM   #8
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The latest victim of the Gunge Well task force has arrived...Amber shocked, startled and in disbelief faces this absurd situation...forced to work for peoples entertainment, taken from her home and trapped in this bizarre village!

After reading the note thoroughly and taking the time to learn what she had to do here...she decides to just go for it and make the best of the situation!

She rushes to the shops, trying her best to cover her modesty as she moves naked through the village, she looks around the clothing store to find some basics that will at least secure her figure from exposure...

Items Acquired - Jeans, Shirt, Shoes, Socks - Amber

She decides that the studio wouldn't be too bad a job and walks over to it...she enters, strikes a pose and tells the receptionist that she is ready for her close up...after a pause and a few entries into the computer at the desk the receptionist takes her to a back room...

There is blue sheeting on the walls, a black floor and a camera on a tripod...a man enters, dressed in black, wearing a devil mask...he directs her to sit on a stool in the middle of the room and pose while he takes pictures...after a few minutes of this he turns behind him and grabs a jug of Custard which he pours over her head...he then takes more pictures...
This becomes a bit of a pattern...
Next he undoes her jeans and pours a can of baked beans down the front.
He sticks a Banana in her mouth and makes her suck it, before peeling it and mushing it inside her shirt.
He then pulls her jeans down, exposing her naked privates and slams a whipped cream pie between her legs before putting another pie on a stool and making her sit down

Task - Emulate the above, take photos as you go and when finished you have to masturbate to orgasm while looking at the pictures (of course you can delete them afterwards)

After this ordeal she was hosed down and sent on her way...rather damp and her clothes now soaked she decided to go for a run around the Sports Field to dry off...after about a mile she rests on the bleachers and can't help but have a look underneath them to see if there is anything of interest...she sees some discarded rubbish, the odd bit of sports equipment but then something of interest caught her eye...

It was a Steel key wrapped in a note of paper:

"Look under the East Goal post for a hidden hatch, this key will take you to another realm..."

She was puzzled, and a little nervous, so she decided to go home for now...

PM DARES!

Old 10-14-2019, 04:21 PM   #9
Worthlesspigtobeat

Default Response rp day 1

Items:
Jeans
Short
Shoes
Socks

Starting money: 0

Done previous day:
Worked
Explored
Shopped

Previous day rp continued:
Striking a pose before the receptionist. Watches the older lady behind the desk work. Follows her to the back.

Seeing the blue sheeting that covers the walls wondering why they are there. Looks at the black floor that is extremely dirty. Notes the camera on the tripod knows that is normal in a studio shrugs and sits down.

Looks up sees the man enter wonders why he is in black and wearing a devil mask it almost frightens her. She adjusts herself on the chair. Smiles and catches poses as he takes pictures. He stops all of a sudden.

Before she can even react he grabs a jug of custard and pours it over her head she looks shocked and looks at him. “What do you think you are doing?” He puts a gloved finger to her lips she hushes.

He returns to the camera and starts taking pictures her cheeks are a bright red as he takes pictures.But the custard covers her rosy colored cheeks.

He stops again she feels an urge to run but doesn’t he comes over and undoes her pants, she looks shocked at him as he pours a can of baked beans down her pants in the front. She glares at him. She swears she hears a laugh from him. Decides it is best to just sit there. He returns to the camera and takes pictures of her. She wonders what she did to deserve this treatment.

He stops and goes over and grabs a banana, he brings it over to her and tells her to suck on it. She refuses so he pinches her nose and she has no choice but to open her mouth, she begins to suck on it. He pulls it out of her mouth and peels it and shoves it down her shirt and then pushes it into her chest. She was now very much embarrassed and there was nothing she could do about it. He takes about a half dozen pictures of her in this state.
Without any warning her rips her pants down and off. She attempts to cover herself but her pushes her hands aside and tells her no. He then takes a whipped cream pie and slams it roughly into her pussy. Then put another upon the chair and basically pushes her down on the chair and now she is a complete mess. He returns to the camera and takes pictures of her. She hears the final click of the pictures.

He then takes a garden hose and sprays her down the water is ice cold. He forces her to dress in her dirty clothes. He puts her pay in her back pocket and sends her on her way.

She runs out of the studio and heads to the sports field. She runs the mile to get dry and get the mess off her. Exhausted she moves over to the bleachers and sits down on them. Breathing heavily. Her hand explores under the bleachers, she feels something so she kneels down on the ground. Sees a ton of sports equipment shrugs and almost stands up.

Spots something odd she crawls slightly under the bleacher She finds a note and a steal key she shoves the key in her mouth and reads the note. She hides the note within the sport equipment and runs back to her room.

She tosses her clothes into the shower and attempts to clean them. She was very tired she locks her door and crawls into bed and soon falls asleep.

Items:
Jeans
Short
Shoes
Socks

Ending money: 20

Task:

Task - Emulate the above, take photos as you go and when finished you have to masturbate to orgasm while looking at the pictures (of course you can delete them afterwards)

As I have a Master Rl he dressed in black and painted his face red. He put a stool in our garage, and put a poster board that is blue on the wall behind the stool. He put a second stool a few feet away from the first stool to be like a tripod.

He had me gather the custard, a can of baked beans, a banana, and two paper plates with shaving cream in place of the whipped cream.

He takes several pictures of me sitting on the chair, then takes the bowl of custard and with the aid of a spoon poured custard all over my head.

He then continued to take several more pictures.

Then he unzips my jeans and pours a can of baked beans to the front of my pants. Zips them up and continues to take pictures of me.

He had me suck on a medium sized banana. Then he put it down my shirt and smacked it into my chest. He then takes some more pictures.

He makes me stand up and strips me of my pants, and pushes on the paper plates of shaving cream into my naked privates. Then he puts a paper plate of shaving cream on the stool and helps me sit on it. He returns to taking pictures of me.

He then had me finger my pussy till I cam. He was showing me the pictures as I did this.

He then took the garden hose and sprayed me down.

Items it has:
Belt
wooden spoon
Cell phone cord.
Old 10-14-2019, 04:39 PM   #10
Worthlesspigtobeat

Default Day 2

Starting Items:
Jeans
Short
Shoes
Socks

Starting money: 20

Wakes in the morning. She wrings out her clothes. Puts them on and looks about the room. She leaves the room making sure to take the key with her she had put it into her privates so it would be hard for anyone to find.

She moves to the shops knowing she needed more things. Today it would be weapons. She felt helpless without weapons. She makes her way to a store that had a sign over its door that stated weapons. The store looked weird to have weapons in it shrugs and steps in.

She looks about and grabs a wooden spoon thinking that would be a good weapon. Notes it is five. She takes it up to the cashier and pays him. Then leaves the store and heads to the grocery store and looks about thinking she needs protein more than anything she hunts for and finds the peanut butter which is 6 and sprinkles for 4. She is at 15 pounds. She knows she has 20. She pays for it and leaves. Makes her way to the clothing store, she finds a sports bra and pays for it. It was 5.

She had no money again but had her stuff she runs back to her room and puts on the sports bra and leaves the peanut butter, sprinkles and wooden spoon there. Leaves again.

Her clothes were dry now she moves down the path looking for a job to do today. She knows she doesn’t want to do studio again for a while even though it paid her the most.

She comes across the hotel and steps in. She speaks to someone about working there for the day. She agrees to work. She works a long hard day. Once her day is over she decides to go explore where the note told her.

She returns to the bleachers and pretends to be doing sit-ups near there. Takes the note and reads it and then swallows it. Knowing the information she needs and not wanting to have people know what she knows.

She moves over to the east side of the field near the field posts and starts doing push-ups in one spot. Not finding it frowns. Moves to another location and does burpees. Finds a little handle. Feels like she is being watched don’t dare go any further. She is tired and retires to her room for the night.

Ending Items:
Clothing:
Jeans
Short
Shoes
Socks

Food:
Peanut butter
Sprinkles

Weapons:
Wooden spoon.

Ending money: 0

Activities of the day:
Worked
Explored
Shopped

Items it has:
Belt
wooden spoon
Cell phone cord.

Advertisements
Kink Talk