Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-06-2018, 06:59 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Who should post next?

So I had a random idea...

Is there something you want to know about someone, or someone you want to see post a little more than they are?
Maybe you've been chatting to someone who doesn't post and want to break them in to the forum?

What I propose...

Each person who posts here nominates someone to answer 5 questions of the posters choosing, they PM the person to let them know they have been nominated and then the cycle continues...

i.e.

Person 1 asks 5 questions to a specific member of the forum, PM's the member.
Person 2 (the member called out) has to answer the questions, ask 5 more and PM their victim to answer their 5 questions...

I'll make a start...

1. What Underwear are you wearing at the time of posting this?
2. What do you want to happen more than anything today?
3. What is the next toy you are planning to buy?
4. What TV show did you last watch?
5. Where is your fantasy holiday destination?

My victim...IHeartFun!

Oh...and the twist, if they don't respond within 24 hours you get to issue then with a dare!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 07:08 AM   #2
Heart
getDare Succubus

Heart

1. What Underwear are you wearing at the time of posting this? none.
2. What do you want to happen more than anything today? See my boyfriend.
3. What is the next toy you are planning to buy? Weighed plug.
4. What TV show did you last watch? MTV's The Challenge
5. Where is your fantasy holiday destination? The UK (Icy's Bed)

My victim is IceMaiden

Questions

1. If you could do body writing on any gD member who would it be and what would it say?
2. If you could erase any thread you ever did what thread?
3. Describe your favorite photo of yourself you've ever sent?
4. If you could be a gD mod would you?
5. If you could do any bdsm scene what would it be ?
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 09:30 AM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartFun View Post
My victim is IceMaiden

Questions

1. If you could do body writing on any gD member who would it be and what would it say?
You!!!! You would be full of degrading comments and comments like free use for any man and I'm just a cunt use me and I'm a brainless bimbo stick your cock in my holes, hurt me use me abuse me.
2. If you could erase any thread you ever did what thread?
Hmmm. Probably any of my first threads not long after I joined. I cringe when I read them now as they fall into "any dares?" "home alone" "humiliate me" type of threads that I laugh at nowadays.
3. Describe your favorite photo of yourself you've ever sent?
A face picture to AM, fresh out of the bath smiling slightly and with minimal makeup on yet it still made me look actually semi pretty. I liked it so much I still have it on my phone even though I usually delete every single picture after sending them and never look at them again.
4. If you could be a gD mod would you?
I'm not sure. There was a time I wanted to be a mod but I don't know if I have the patience any more to deal with all the idiots and BS that comes with it.
5. If you could do any bdsm scene what would it be ?
Waterboarding! Fisting! CNC! Gangbang! Bukkake! I can't choose! Okay I would do a CNC gangbang scene that includes waterboarding to get me to submit and it would include fisting and at the end they would all come on my face.

My victim is Happyme!

1: Do you think intelligence or wisdom is more important and useful?
2: What is your biggest acheivement you're most proud of?
3: If you could only have unicorn socks or unicorn stuffies which would you choose?
4: If you had to describe your relationship with AK in one sentence, what would it be?
5: What is one thing you want to change about BDSM in general?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 11-07-2018 at 09:33 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #4
Happy Me

Rainbow

1: Do you think intelligence or wisdom is more important and useful?
I have a hard time distinguishing between the two! I can’t imagine being very wise if you weren’t very smart but I do know a lot of people who are very smart and not very wise! Definitely being wise is more useful because it allows you to enjoy life more, because emotions don’t get out of hand for reasons that would seem very important otherwise.

2: What is your biggest acheivement you're most proud of?
This one is sooooo hard. The most difficult thing I’ve done that I’m proud of is my son. I gave him up for adoption when I was a teenager and he’s an amazing man.

Secondarily in college I did some amazing things. I went late (34yo) and graduated with all the fancy stuff and also did a ton of public speaking about oppression, discrimation, power, privilege and all that. Even got published about facilitating difficult conversations around those topics and was invited to speak at a fancy conference where the college paid all my expenses to present on it! At the same time I organized hundreds of student, faculty, and staff to get the college to change their policies and offer support around LGBT students. The coolest thing about that was that all of the younger students who were involved were inspired and empowered to take it on when I left.

3: If you could only have unicorn socks or unicorn stuffies which would you choose?
Well that is just mean! Like what kind of terrible universe would do that to me??? *pouts* Stuffies. I choose stuffies.

4: If you had to describe your relationship with AK in one sentence, what would it be?
A warm soft blanket with a lot of hugs and a side of sadism.

5: What is one thing you want to change about BDSM in general?
I would make all the mean predatory people leave and go somewhere else. Or make all of the newbies have a mentor (to avoid the mean people). One of the two!

I’m tagging WAMPup!

1. What is it that drove you to music?
2. Do you think there is other intelligent life in the universe?
3. What is your favorite thing about getDare?
4. What is the thing in life that gives you the most big happy feelings?
5. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Old 11-07-2018, 10:26 PM   #5
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

1. What is it that drove you to music?

Oh boy. This is a big question. I have always been interested in music. A lot of people in my family are involved in music in some way. Between the age of 3 and 5 if you asked me what I wanted to do when I grew up I'd tell you I wanted to be an opera singing firefighter. But later in life, I started to notice a strange sort of satisfaction from performing. This was before I knew about my kinky interests and now I compare it to the satisfaction I get from being subby. Not the sort of kinky sexy time kind of satisfaction, but the fulfilling feeling that you get from the level of intimacy and vulnerability that it puts you in. Performing, especially singing and theater, is all about a level of trust and honesty with your audience and yourself, which is probably one of the reasons I am so heavily drawn to it.

2. Do you think there is other intelligent life in the universe?

I think that it is a possibility and that in the infinite expanse that is around us, it is silly to presume that we are the only planet where intelligent life has developed.

3. What is your favorite thing about getDare?

Ironically the thing that kept me away fro so long. The community. I kept seeing so much of the not so good that I overlooked the gems in the crowd. And now the handful of awesome people are what keep me coming back.

4. What is the thing in life that gives you the most big happy feelings?

I know this is sort of a lame answer, but knowing that I've done well on a task or rule set by my SO/dom (or by myself). (What can I say? We puppies are just eager to please.)

Oh! Or when I curl up in my comfy chair with cocoa and a stuffy to watch one of my favorite little mode movies. (Thumbelina, Anastasia, Cat's Don't Dance, Pokemon: The first movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back)

Oh! Or when I write up a really good post for one of my characters in my play by post games. D&D is super fun and I get *really* into my characters.

5. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

I would find a way to make holiday music socially acceptable year round. :3

So I shall tag Pariahterror.

1. Woof woof! Rarf ruff woof! Awoo, bark?

2. Do you have a favorite store (online or otherwise) for your gear?

3. Now that you're exploring with getting messy, do you have a favorite mess?

4. What is your favorite thing (so far) you did (or are still doing) as a part of your celebration thread?

5. Who's a good boy?

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:55 AM   #6
Happy Me

Talking

Wow! Those were fantastic! Thank you WAPpup!
The following user says Thank You to Happy Me for this post:
Old 11-08-2018, 10:50 AM   #7
Pariahterror
Prodigy

1. Woof woof! Rarf ruff woof! Awoo, bark?

Wroof woof! Arf Wruff! Awooooooooh

2. Do you have a favorite store (online or otherwise) for your gear?

I mainly buy my stuff at Amazon. Most of it is cheap but the quality can be lesser. But because I am still exploring, cheap stuff works great to get into the mood and one can replace them later.

But I bought some good cuffs recently. And if they stay good and maintain their quality, I get certain stuff from that place.

3. Now that you're exploring with getting messy, do you have a favorite mess?

My favourite mess would be all over my face for now. This also beause of cleaning and having only one room to myself and have to go through certain parts of the building I am easily seen. Don't want to be seen yet while being covered in all types of great messy stuff. But when I have my own home I can explore further.

4. What is your favorite thing (so far) you did (or are still doing) as a part of your celebration thread?

Well, I like the event that happened because of my thread. I was able to get a Mistress in my life. Ad then the spanks, still do like them a lot, just fantasising about someone else spanking me.

5. Who's a good boy?

You are, and a lot of other puppies are too. And I am too XD. There are a lot of good boys *wags tail*

Now it is time for me to ask some questions. And I will be picking Jaro

Now our king worm,

1. How does it feel being a king?

2. Have you ever been spanked and how far did it go, or do you want to?

3. What is the most humiliating thing you have done?

4. What is the most extreme worm stuff you have done, any plans for other worm stuff?

5. What is the funniest and kinkiest stuff you did this year?

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags