Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 07-14-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sisters Sleepover - The Sequel - The Game Continues...

Click here to comment on the original thread!

This story is a long awaited sequel to my previous effort, "Sister's Sleepover T or D", which at the time of writing this is the most read story on this site - so thank you for all the reads !!

I have had many, many requests to write a sequel, the most recent being today. Therefore I am pleased to announce that the planned story will go ahead.

Firstly a few warnings - this story contains sexual activity that may offend some readers. If you are offended, please read no further ! Secondly, this is fiction - the events, characters and everything else is purely fiction. The character descriptions in this story are fairly vague on purpose - in the original there is further description, however I'd like the characters images to be filled by your own imagination.
Finally, and somewhat unfortunately, the time I can spend writing is limited by 'the real world', so updates will be as and when I can do them.

In the meantime, I have a short summary of the story up to this point... or alternatively check out the full (and very long !) story, "Sister's Sleepover T or D"...

Last edited by Leopard; 04-01-2011 at 02:04 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to ShinyDemon for this post:
Old 07-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

PREVIOUSLY, in Sister's Sleepover...

"My sister, Sarah, had a sleepover with three of her friends Bex, Claire and Jo to celebrate her birthday. During the course of the evening, whilst I was playing on my XBox, the girls started a game of Truth or Dare.
I was asked if I'd like to join in, and agreed - unaware of the consequences. As a dare, I had to ask my best friend Ed to come over, and then I had to answer the door naked to him and convince him to stay and join us.
Amazingly, Ed agreed - however he soon turned the tables on the girls - and me too - by daring the rest of us to only take dares. As the dares turn more and more humiliating, we become more and more turned on.

We were unaware that Ed was filming us on a mobile phone, and blackmailed us into becoming his slaves for the rest of the night !
We proceeded to be 'good little slaves' as instructed, but Ed decided that he wanted the 'game' to continue. We were told that, unless we wanted to risk our antics that were caught on film being sent to our friends and family, we would have to agree to answer 'dare' whenever, and wherever, he asked us ! Despite the threat of blackmail, we had learnt a lot during that evening, and looked forward to the continuation of the game with anticipation..."
Old 07-14-2009, 11:38 PM   #3
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you so much for the support. I've not had too much time today, but something to get you started...

The Game Continues...

Some time passed following that night without any incident, and this hightened my sister, her friends and my own anxiety. The anticipation that we could be forced to perform embarrasing or humiliating tasks at any moment both thrilled and scared us.
I still was best friends with Ed despite the threat of blackmail hanging over me, and we hung out as much as we ever did, but neither Ed or I talked about that night.

Then one day, out of the blue, Ed whispered to my "Truth or Dare" whilst we were at the watching a movie at the local cinema complex.
We had gone to see the latest comedy film with my sister, Sarah, and one of her friends from her party sleepover, Jo. Ed was sitting at the end of the aisle, I sat next to him, then my sister and then Jo.
The cinema screen was fairly empty, with only around a dozen or so other people scattered around the auditorium.
As instructed, I replied "dare", and my heart began to beat faster...
Old 07-15-2009, 11:54 PM   #4
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

A smile formed on Ed's face, as he said, "Well done.", referring to the 'terms' of our blackmail.

"I dare you to take off your pants and trousers."

Doing a dare like this in the privacy of a house was one thing, but in a public place was a hole new challenge, however I had no choice - although Ed was a good friend, I had little doubt that he would send some of those embarrassing photos to my friends or family.
I kicked off my trainers, then undid the button and zipper on my jeans. Then whilst still sitting, I lifted my bum off the seat so that I could pull down, and eventually off, my trousers and pants at once. My sister glanced across, keeping one eye on the screen, and then did a double-take as she realised what I was doing. She looked at me with a shocked expression, then noticed Ed's smile next to me as she realised that 'the game' was back on.
My pants, trousers and shoes were now at a bundle by my feet. Ed whispered to me, "and the socks", to which I quickly also removed and left them in the pile.
Ed seemed to then carry on watching the film. I found it impossible to concentrate on the movie as I sat there naked, from the waist down. I wondered how people had sat in this chair before me, and how many would after. The seat actually felt comfortable next to my naked flesh, as my erection began to grow, spurred on from this exposure. Surprisingly, the thought going through my head the most was how sticky the floor was under my feet.

After a few minutes Ed leant across again, and whispered, "change places with your sister."
I gave my sister a nudge, and said that we needed to swap seats. With a look of concern she nodded, probably worrying what was going to happen to her.
As I sat in the new seat, Jo looked at me. She had obviously seen what was happening, but still took the opportunity to look at my nakedness up close. I glanced back at my sister who was already pulling off her jeans and underwear. I was surprised to see that my sister had continued to shave her pussy since the night of her sleepover. Ed whispered something to Sarah, who then in turn whispered to me. "He dares Jo to take strip from the waist down too."
Although it was only a whisper, Jo must have heard or been expecting this. Jo was wearing a short skirt, which she took off first. As the light flickered from the big screen, I noticed that she was wearing a red thong which really turned me on. She leaned forward and removed her trainers and little trainer socks, then as she leant back raised her midrift and pulled down her thong in one swift action.
Her body was as amazing as I remembered from that night. She scooped up her clothing, and passed it along the line.

Ed now had a large pile of clothing in front of him, which he picked up. He stood, and moved across the aisle, and left the clothes in the opposite section of seats before returning to his original seat. The small amount of noise caused by his movement caused a couple of heads to turn towards our direction, but they soon returned to the direction of the screen.

The four of us now sat there, three of us naked from the waist down. Ed communicated his next instructions along the line.

"Sarah and Jo, play with Steve. Make him come twice as soon as you can."

The girls wasted no time in starting.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:15 AM   #5
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again for all your comments - it's really nice to know how much people have wanted this story, and that you still remember the original. It's also great to see that this sequel has inspired other readers to start writing, so thank you again.

The Story Continues...

Jo went straight to work stroking my shaft, whilst Sarah massaged my balls with the palm of her hand. Needless to say that, given the current situation, it wasn't long before I shot my first load. Even in the darkness of the auditorium, I saw that some of my ejectulate had reached the back of the seat in front, and the rest straight on the floor and over the girls hands.
Sarah moved her hand up to the top of my penis and proceeded to rub where Jo had done, which was now lubricated by my own juices. Jo, instinctivey, had moved her hand down to my balls.

My erection did not get a chance to deflate as the two girls worked their magic. I looked over to Ed who was still smiling smugly. He knew that I was enjoying this, and this made him genuinely happy.

As the movie continued in the background, I looked around the audience who were oblivious as to what was going on behind them. The film itself had become irrelevant as the actors continued to try and make people laugh.

Despite having only just released a few minutes earlier, it wasn't long before I could feel the build up of pressure indicating the imminent erruption.

The moment built until I could not hold back any more, and released my cum for the second time in a short period, and yet with as much force as the first time. This time, however, Sarah had directed my cock directly upward, so my cum flowed back down her hand and back onto my own body. Jo and Sarah were both smiling with their efforts, as was I !

Sarah continued to rub for a few moments, milking the last of my juices, then ran her finger around my cock head which had become particulary sensitive after this attention. I squirmed a little, then she stopped.

Ed gave me a couple of minutes to compose myself, then wispered to us, "Right, now it's the girls turn"...
Old 07-19-2009, 12:11 AM   #6
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Ed ordered me to kneel down between Jo's legs and orally pleasure her to climax. I slowly slid down from my seat, causing the seat to spring back to it's upright position. As I knelt on the floor and manouvered into position, I was aware that one knee had found a sticky patch from spilt sugary drinks, whilst my other had found a spot of my recently released cum.

Jo slowly parted her legs, revealing her most precious area. I took a moment to admire her beautiful lower body before I leaned forward and lowered my head towards her glistening slit. As I buried my face into her, and began licking her outer lips, I could hear and feel Jo start to breath heavily. My hands moved up and stroked he smooth, naked thighs as I continued teasing her with my tongue.

I could make out that my sister was also starting to pant, and out the corner of my eye saw that Ed had his fingers between her legs.

As the light reflecting from the screen flickered, and the few audience members in the screening laughed at what must have been one of the few actual funny moments in this movie, both Ed and I continued to pleasure the girls. My tongue was now buried deep inside Jo, and her juices were flowing freely. My sister let out a squeal as Ed hit a particular spot inside her. Jo stopped clenching the arms of the chair, and instead put her hands on the back of my head, forcing me even deeper inside her. I could feel the heat and sweat from Jo's thighs as she was approaching her climax. Jo let out a small scream, but it was loud enough that I could sense several audience members turn around in disgust that we might be distracting their entertainment, still unaware that we were obviously having a much more fun time than they were. None of them would have probably noticed that my seat was vacant, as I was still crouched down on the floor.

As I slowed down on my actions, Jo released her grip on my head, exhausted but satisfied.

I returned to my seat, and glanced at my sister who was glowing with contentment.

As the film neared it's end, Ed went across and grabbed our clothes. He passed them back to us, but kept the underwear in his possesion. We slipped our clothes back on just as the credits began to roll up the screen...
Old 07-20-2009, 12:18 AM   #7
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Just a small update today due to time constraints, but hopefully enough to keep you interested...

The Story Continues...

By the time the lights came on the three of us were fully dressed, less our underwear which Ed was stuffing into his pocket. For my sister and I, this would not be too much of a problem, but for Jo who was wearing a short skirt it could be.

We left the cinema, walking past large crowds of people who were gathering for other shows. An observant person might have noticed the strong smell of recent sex eminating from our little group, or the shimmering of fresh girl juices around my mouth, but no one seemed to notice.

The cinema opened out onto a large shopping mall, and until we entered this area there was an awkward silence amongst us. It was Ed who spoke first. "I hope that you all enjoyed the movie" he said. We all agreed, although not necessarily about the film itself. Being ordered to strip in a public place was a new experience for most of us, and something that we all seemed to enjoy.

Ed looked happy that we enjoyed it - although technically we had little choice to follow his orders, his intentions did not seem to be bad.

The mall was busy - it was a Saturday afternoon - and masses of people had congregated in this chapel of shopping delights. Parents with screaming children, teenagers meeting up with friends, women pampering themselves and men looking bored - the same as malls everywhere I guess. Ed guided us into a small clothing store that sold items for both sexes. I guessed that more dares were to come...
Old 11-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #8
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

As promised, I have managed to complete the next part of the story. As Raging_Rob pointed out, I am currently writing shorter chapters, but the aim of this is that I'll be able to fit in more frequent updates.

The Story Continues...

Jo was next to issue the dares, and she looked as though she knew exactly what wanted, as if she had been thinking this through for a whilst.

"Sarah", Jo said to my sister. "I dare you to take off your underwear."

This seemed like a simple enough dare - my sister, like Jo, was also wearing a short denim skirt... or rather like I was now. She stood up and hoisted her skirt up at the sides, and although her skirt lifted slightly, it wasn't enough to reveal any of her precious assetts. She slid her thumbs into the side of her underwear and slid it down and off. Her choice of underwear today was a lime green thong. To remove her bra from beneath her checkered short sleeve shirt, I was hoping that she would have to take her shirt off. Unfortunately, my sister had mastered the technique of removing her bra underneath her clothing, and after a short battle pulled her black bra through her shirt and tossed it onto the floor next to her thong. As before I had anticipated what my dare would be, and in this case had expected Jo to say 'put on your sister's thong', but again I would have been wrong.

"Steve, I dare you to put your sister's thong," at which point Jo paused for effect, "in your mouth and keep it there until my next turn."

Jo was normally fairly quiet and shy, but it appeared as though the events since my sister's sleepover had boosted her confidence. From the unexpected kiss that Jo gave me on the street to this, I was liking the new Jo even more than the old one.
I picked up my sisters thong and rolled it into a ball. Fortunately there was not much material, so this would not prove a difficult task. I opened my mouth and put the thong inside. It felt about the size of a large marshmallow, and had a similar consistancy - of course the taste was very different, as my sister's flavours filled my mouth. I gave both Jo a big smile, keeping my mouth closed, to show that I had completed the dare.

Now it was my turn to dare Sarah and Jo, and I was looking forward to this...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 12-07-2009, 01:33 PM   #9
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the messages of support and concern. I am feeling much better now, and the flu has flown away. I've not felt that rough for as long as I can remember.

Anyway, onto the important stuff. As promised, I've managed to get a new chapter ready, and so...

The Story Continues...

Before I decided on the dares for the girls, I took a moment to reflect on my situation. Here I was with my sister and her best friend. My sister was only wearing a check short sleeve shirt and a short denim skirt, and nothing underneath (although at this time I hadn't seen anything worthy of mentioning). Jo was sitting opposite, wearing nothing but her white underwear. As for me, well I was wearing Jo's tight red t-shirt which was a few sizes too small for me, and her short denim skirt. The skirt would not zip all the way up as, again, it was too small, and it was being lifted at the front by my erection which was roaming free as I also did not have any underwear on. To to it all, I had my sister's recently removed thong in my mouth, allowing her scents and flavours to highten my arousal.

"Come on, get on with it", my sister prompted, anxious to get her dare over with.

I considered what I wanted Sarah and Jo to do - I half wanted them to both strip completely, but the other half of me didn't want to rush this experience.

"I darf yoff tof", I began to say, but speech was impossible with the thong in my mouth.

Jo noticed this and laughed, and said, "Ok, give the thong to me whilst you dare us, but you have to put it back in afterwards."

I took my sister's thong out of my mouth and handed it to Jo.

"Thanks Jo. Ok Sarah, I dare you to take off your top." This was fairly tame considering what I could have asked for, but seeing my sister wearing just a short skirt was almost as erotic as seeing her wear nothing at all.

My sister slowly began undoing the buttons on the shirt, pulling the shirt apart after each one, and each time giving both me and Jo more and more of a glimpse of her firm breasts.
As the buttons got lower, Sarah looked at me directly in the eyes as she continued. Of course, I kept breaking eye contact to look at what was being revealed in front of me. With just three buttons left, Sarah changed tactics and began unbuttoning her shirt from the bottom, first showing us her belly button and then her midrift. Finally there was just one button left, and her fingers trembled with anticipation as she unfastened it and let the shirt fall open. She slid the shirt off her arm and chucked it onto the floor. Both Jo and I looked at her hot body.

When I was able to draw my gaze away from Sarah, I looked at Jo, ready to give her a dare. I already knew what I was going to dare her to do, but my attention was distracted as she had her hand down her underwear and was slowly rubbing herself whilst still looking at my sister.

"Ahem..." I said, to get Jo's attention, which brought her back to the present with a shock.

"I was going to dare you to take of just your bra, but as you're busy 'down below', why don't you take off your panties instead and show us what you were doing."

Blushing slightly, Jo knelt up and slid her panties down, past her thighs and over her feet. This garment of clothing was just the latest to get tossed onto the floor of my bedroom.

Her hairless pussy was now on display, and her hand returned to the position it had been seconds earlier, rubbing her slit. In her hand, however, was my sisters thong, and this was soaking up Jo's juices. Jo looked less embarrassed now, and her smile made me realise that she knew what she was doing. With one final rub, she handed the thong back to me freshly coated with her own juices.

"I think this belongs to you", Jo said with a smile.

I took the thong from her, and noticed how wet it was. I rolled it up into a ball and returned the item to my mouth. My sense of taste was overwhelmed with the flavour of now both my sister, but much more strongly, the taste of Jo. I could smell her, taste her and see her, and my penis bobbed with appreciation.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 10-31-2009, 03:20 PM   #10
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Once again, sorry for the delay in uploading the next chapter. I have been a bit busy over the past few weeks with one thing or another, but have finally got around to writing some more.

This part may be a little less 'climatic' than previous chapters, but this is the Truths round - hopefully you'll get something out of it.

Enjoy...

The Story Continues...

"Ok, Truths round first," Sarah said, "and I'd like to start."

My sister aimed her first question at me. "Steve, I'd like to know... thinking back to the original game that we played... when you first put your finger inside me... what were you thinking and feeling ?"

Upon hearing the question, I was spontaniously flying back in time to my sister's Birthday sleepover where it all began. I still remembered the very moment that Sarah was referring to, and as we had shared so much since then there seemed little point in trying to hold back any detail.

"To be honest, I was confused. I knew that I shouldn't be doing it... it was wrong... you were... are my sister. Yet I also felt extremely turned on by the experience - touching your most intimate area. I also felt an overwhelming sense of power, like at that moment I had control over you. Of course, we all know that soon changed !"

It was a truthful answer, and both Jo and Sarah seemed happy that I had been so open about it. Indeed, my sister's hand had subconciously made it's way to her crotch, and was slowly rubbing.

Sarah now turned to Jo, and asked "Jo, if you could choose anyone in the world to take your virginity, who would it be ?"

I was surprised that Jo was still a virgin, although I remembered back to my sister's sleepover when Jo revealed that she was indeed still a virgin. It seemed strange, considering all that had happened, that Jo was still a virgin. I really, really liked Jo, and since that unexpected kiss earlier this week I had thought about her a lot - not so much in a sexual way, but a deeper emotion. I began to anticipate a list of celebrities that Jo would choose to take her virginity, so imagine my surprise when Jo blurted out "Steve" !
I must have looked shocked, but I was really pleased by the answer. My sister did a double take, trying to think of a celebrity called Steve, then noticed the way that Jo was looking at me.

"Steve... my brother Steve ?!?" Sarah said sounding as shocked as I was.

"Uh huh." Jo replied, nodding and smiling at me.

I had initially thought that this question had been set up, but judging by Sarah's reaction, I could now tell that this was not the case.

"What have you two been up too ?" my sister asked, but Jo simply replied, "Nothing yet... besides, you've had your two truths out of us."

My sister accepted her defeat, but continued to consider the fact that something could be going on between her brother and best friend that she was not aware of.

"Ok, my turn" Jo now said, moving the game on. "Steve, your truth to tell us is... what would you rather do - suck Ed's cock or eat your sister's pussy ?"

This was a difficult question, and it seemed a strange transition coming from the girl who has just said that out of anyone on earth, she'd like me to take her viginity ! Now I was being asked whether I'd prefer to suck of my best friend or lick my sister's pussy - both equally taboo, but there was only one truthful answer. "That's easy," I replied, "it would definately be eat out my sister."

Although we were only a couple of questions into the game, I was already extremely turned on.

"Sarah, when was the last time that you masturbated, and what were you thinking about ?"

My sister blushed as she thought about the answer. "I masturbated last night, thinking about all the stuff Ed made Claire and Bex do at the mall - in particular in the changing rooms."

This was getting interesting, so I started my question where Jo's left off. I asked Sarah, "Did you fantasise that it was you in their place ?", to which my sister simply responded, "Hell, yeah ! I mean, some of the stuff they did was really embarrassing, but it made me so horny thinking about doing it." I knew what she meant - right or wrong, it made me horny thinking about my sister doing it too !

I waited a short time to think about what I had just heard before asking Jo her truth. I wanted to ask more about her virginity, and the part that she wanted me to play in removing it from her, but considered that this was probably not the time, and I sort of wanted to get Jo back for the difficult question that she had asked me, so I asked "Jo, have you ever done or fantasised about doing anything with Miles ?"
Miles was, of course, Jo's younger brother - two years and one month younger to be precise. I felt it was a justified question to ask, but regretted it as soon as Jo blushed and hesitated to respond.

"Errm... well..."

It was clear that there was something there, but Jo really didn't want to reveal what it was. Regretting asking the question, I offered to ask a different one, but Jo responded, "No, it's ok. When we were younger we used to play Doctors and Nurses, and I was always the nurse." She continued, hesitantly, "I would make him take off his trousers and underwear so I could 'examine' him, but I never let him see me."

My sister asked Jo for more details, to which Jo replied "Well, just that really. I used to look at and touch his willie. He used to get hard, but he was too young to produce anything, so it never went anywhere. He did ask me several times to be the paitent, but I always said no."

Despite the awkwardness of the situation, Jo had answered and I believed her.

"Cool - I'm glad that round is over with... now we can get on with the dares..." my sister said...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 11-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #11
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again for all of your continued interest. I know that it can be frustrating when there is a delay in writing new chapters (I know how much it frustrates me), so thank you for bearing with me.

Anyway, I'm pleased to announce that the wait is over, and that...

The Story Continues...

Now that the 'Truth' round was out of the way, it was time for the first round of dares. It was my sister's turn to go fast and, as per the rules, she was allowed to dare both Jo and I to do a dare individually. First, she glanced at Jo and without asking the magic words 'truth or dare' (as there was no option), she dared Jo to strip to her underwear.

Jo was wearing a plain red t-shirt and a very short denim skirt that came to her mid-thigh, and although these were just plain clothes, she still looked very sexy in them. Of course, she looked even more sexy as she stood up and lifted her t-shirt by the hem and pulled it over her head and off. She now stood there in just a white bra and her short skirt, which was the next item about to be removed. The skirt had a button at the side and a zipper. Jo fumbled with the button slightly but succeeded in undoing it. She then pulled the zipper down the full length, which allowed the skirt to fall to the ground, revealing matching plain white panties.

Jo stepped out of the skirt, and as she was not wearing anything on her feet, she had now completed the dare as she stood there in just her underwear.

It was my turn, and I had anticipated having to strip off to at least my underwear too. Sarah's dare, however, was not what I had expected.

"Steve, I dare you to take Jo's clothes into my room. Once there, you must take off ALL of your own clothes, and put on Jo's clothes. Once you have done that, come back in here and rejoin us." Sarah had anticipated the word 'all', so I new what was expected from me. As instructed, I picked up Jo's t-shirt and skirt and went to my sister's room. Although both my sister and Jo had seen me naked many times recently (and much more besides), it was a slight relief that I had the priviledge of being able to swap clothes in some privacy. I took off my top, jeans and underwear and socks and left them on my sister's bed. As I stood there naked in my sister's bedroom, memories came flooding back of my sister's sleepover, when I had been made to spend the whole night naked in this room. It was still a strange feeling to be naked in here, and this stirred up feelings in my cock as it began to rise.

I picked up Jo's t-shirt and, for some reason, held it to my nose. Jo's smell aroused my senses, even though it was her everyday smell rather than her sexual one. The subtle smell of perfume and soap, combined with the slightest hint of sweat was sending tingles throughout my body. I slipped the t-shirt on over my head, and realised how petite she was, as the t-shirt was a very tight fit. As I picked up her skirt I instinctively held it to my nose. Her smell was stronger on this garment, and was even more sensual. I breathed in deeply, as I pictured her private areas brushing against the fabric of the skirt. I lowered the skirt and stepped into it, pulling it up to my waist. Once again, it was a tight fit, and even though I tried, the zip would only pull up around three quarters of the way and I had no chance of fastenining the button. I glanced at myself in my sister's mirror, and I looked pretty stupid. I was wearing a t-shirt several sizes too small (although it did show off the contours on my chest !), and a very short skirt that hung even shorter on me than on Jo, and to top it all the skirt was propped up at the front by my now full length erection !

I took a deep breath as I walked back into my room, where Jo and Sarah greeted me with an enthusiastic round of applause.

As I sat down, I tried my best to hold the skirt in such a postition that not too much would be on display 'down there', but there seemed little point - I knew that I, along with the girls, would soon be naked anyway !

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 01-03-2010, 11:47 AM   #12
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Happy 2010 to all readers, and I hope that good things will come your way this year !!!!

The Story Continues...

As tempting as it was to get my sister to remove her last piece of clothing, I had other plans that needed to be fufilled, and this was to make sure that Jo was just as flushed as both I and my sister were.

"Jo, I dare you to stand with your legs as wide apart as you can, and with your hands upon your head. Sarah, you are to finger Jo for," I paused whilst I thought how long this 'punishment' should last, "for ten minutes."

Jo flinched when she heard how long this would last. Sarah looked relieved that she had gotten off lightly, and as a caring brother I could not have that.

"In addition to this, Sarah, after each minute you have to remove your fingers and lick them clean."

This was not a particulary bad dare, considering what I had just had to do with my sister, but I figured that for Jo lasting ten minutes in that position, with this being done to her would turn her legs to jelly. For my sister, being dared to taste her best friend would be slightly humiliating, but for me a huge turn on.

Jo stood up and took her position. She spread her legs so that her feet ended up about a meter apart, exposing her bald private parts in anticipation. She placed both hands on her head, looking like a prisoner ready for an internal examination. She really did have a perfect body.

My sister knelt down in front of her and ran one finger along Jo's entrance. With a gentle push, she slid her finger between Jo's already moist lips and into her body.

Slowly, she slid the finger in and out of Jo, easing her into this punishment gently. Before I knew it, Sarah removed her finger and, looking at me, put the whole finger into her mouth. She slid the finger back out, sucking the juices from it.

Jo was already feeling the strain of this dare, and when Sarah returned her attention to her by sliping two fingers into her vagina, Jo gulped and took a deep breath.

The two fingers slid in and out of her body, slowly at first but picking up momentum by the end of the second minute. This time, Sarah looked at Jo whilst she sucked each of her fingers in turn.

The third and fourth minutes were a similar story, with just two fingers being used. However by the half way point, Sarah slid a third finger inside her friend.

Jo was now looking very flushed, and was breathing heavily as my sister continued to stimulate her with three fingers, and by the eighth minute Jo was finding it difficult to stand. I could see beads of sweat forming on her silky smooth body, and her chest rose with every deep breath that she took. The strain on my own throbbing cock was highlighting the fact that I was the only one of us not to cum during this game, although I was hoping it would not be too long.

On minute nine, Jo squealed a moment of pleasure as an orgasm jolted through her body. She began to lose her balance and lowered her arms to steady herself as my sister continued pounding her fingers deep inside Jo's body.

As my sister removed her fingers for the final time in this round, Jo's juices were running not over her fingers, but over her hand too.

Sarah was about to lick her fingers and hand clean, but I stopped her.

I waited around a minute for Jo to partially recover - she had regained her balance, but her legs were indeed like jelly and she was finding it difficult to stand.

"That was fantastic," I began, "however Jo - as you failed to keep your hands on your head as instructed - I feel that a punishment is in order."

I'm guessing that Sarah knew what I had in mind, as she nodded in agreement.

"Your punishment for failing the dare is to lick Sarah's hand clean."

I could see that although Jo considered questioning the punishment, she decided not to and fell to the ground next to Sarah. She gently took Sarah's wrist, and guided her wet fingers to her own mouth. As Sarah had done previously, she sucked clean one finger at a time, whilst looking at both me and Sarah. Once each of Sarah's fingers were clean, with her outstreched tongue she licked both the back and palm of Sarah's hand to remove any remaining juices.

I was now desperate to cum, but knew that I couldn't until the situation permitted, and I was hoping that the next round of the game would offer such an opportunity...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 01-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #13
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Great news... the move went well, and I've finally got an internet connection in the new place !! I've got to be honest, I missed you guys and girls a lot... (perhaps even more so than my email, shopping sites and other porn sites - none of which are as good as this site of course !!).

Thank you all for your understanding, kind messages and patience whilst I've been away, and it looks as though some of you have used the time to catch up on other stories, and there seems to be loads of new ones too which is brilliant.

Anyway, as promised I've got a little something for you all... I hope that you enjoy as...

The Story Continues...

It was now my sister's turn to dare Jo and I to each complete an individual dare again. I was desperate to cum, and was really hoping that I would be dared to jerk off in front of the two girls, but this would have to wait as Jo's fate was to be decided first.

"Jo," Sarah started, "as you are sooo hot and sweaty after that last dare, I dare you to climb into my brother's bed and cover yourself with the quilt. Then you are to masturbate yourself until you have another orgasm."

The look on Jo's face said that this was not a difficult or humiliating dare, and one that she was positively looking forward to. As Sarah and I climbed off the bed, Jo climbed in and layed on her back. She pulled the quilt up to her chin. As spectators, Sarah and I saw a slight movement about half way down the bed as Jo began to touch herself again.

We could see that Jo was becoming rather warm under the quilt, and sweat was reforming on her face as she continued to rub herself. Sarah smiled as she turned to me. "Steve, how do you feel watching a hot girl masturbate in your bed ? Just think, all that sweat, all those juices on your sheets and quilt."

Sarah turned back to Jo, who was already getting close, but hearing those last words turned her on even more.

"Jo, why don't you take Steve's pillow and rub yourself with that for a bit too."

Jo lifted her head, pulling the pillow which disappeared under the quilt to her groin area whilst continuing to rub.

Sarah and I watched Jo for several minutes as she edged nearer her orgasm. Sarah seemed able to sense how close Jo was to climaxing, and as her orgasm grew even closer, Sarah turned to me again.

"Steve, I'm going to give you your dare now whilst Jo finishes hers. Your dare is... to not wash or change your bed sheets for a whole week, starting from...", she paused, and monitored Jo's face for the indication that her words had pushed Jo over the edge. Jo's eyes rolled back and her body convulsed as Sarah continued, "...now !"

This was not the dare I had wanted, and this dare made me even more desperate to cum. The thought that for the whole of the next week I would be sleeping in the bed where Jo had just cum, that I would be sleeping in her juices and sweat, and my head would be on the pillow that she had rubbed herself with... I nearly came with these thoughts without any physical stimulation !

But now it was Jo's turn, and I was desperately hoping that she would take pity on me and allow me to cum. It took her several minutes before she could even speak. Jo threw the quilt back and sat up. I looked at the sheets and was surprised how wet they were.

Jo's first words, once she had fully recovered, were to Sarah - however they were not the dare.

"Thank you... that was... fantastic."

Jo rested again for another minute before moving or saying anything, like those five little words had drained her energy. When she did speak again, it was once again to Sarah. "That was fantastic," she repeated, "so much so, I dare you to do the same. I dare you to climb into your brother's bed and make yourself cum under the quilt, whilst rubbing yourself with his pillow."

Sarah climbed into my bed whilst Jo and I watched her. The sheets were wet and had the smell of recent sex, and this appeared to turn Sarah on - as soon as the quilt was pulled over her she began.

I was still awaiting my dare from Jo, and in my mind was begging her to let me cum... perhaps whilst my sister was doing her dare.

We continued to watch Sarah as she stimulated herself and turned red from the heat. It took Sarah a little longer than Jo, but eventually there were the clear signs that Sarah was about to climax.

Jo spoke to me without even turning to look at me - her gaze was fixed on Sarah as she spoke...

"Steve, as I said to Sarah, I wanted to repeat her dare, so my dare to you is that you can not change or wash your bed sheets for two weeks !"

My dick throbbed, the sperm inside building like volcanic lava just before an eruption. I had just had two sexy girls cum in my bed... and would be reminded of that every night for the next two weeks. Still, I was sure that there would be plenty of jerk off sessions during the nights in that bed for the next fourteen days. I was still, however, disappointed that I hadn't been allowed to cum.

Still, it was now my time to dare the girls, and I had something in mind for them...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 02-04-2010, 12:46 AM   #14
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

I know I say this every time, but thank you all again for all of your comments. They really are appreciated. I've been working on some ideas for later chapters, and I'm sure that you'll like them... alot !! But in the meantime...

The Story Continues...

Because of the dares that Jo and my sister had completed for the past two rounds, they were very hot, sweaty and exhausted. Even though it was raining outside, the weather was warm and humid, and this added to their increased temperature. Being the kind, caring, and horny brother that I am, I felt it was in their best interest that the two girls cooled off and relaxed for a whilst.

"Jo. Sarah. As you're both hot... in so many ways, I'm going to let you cool off. My dare to each of you is...", I paused and thought it was better to show them for added effect. "Hang on, follow me."

I stood up and grabbed my MP3 player from the side, and walked out of my bedroom. The girls followed, and I knew that Sarah was anticipating having to take a shower as she looked a little surprised when we walked past the bathroom and down the stairs. Once in the living room I proceeded to lead the girls towards the patio doors that open onto our large but well secluded garden. We had a patio with wooden loungers and chairs, a nice bbq area and a small summer house at the foot of the garden, which was now used more as additional storage.

"I dare you both to take a lounger to the middle of the lawn and lay on it - face up - for the duration of one song of my choice."

The girls both looked a little concerned - although our garden wasn't overlooked, the risk of being naked outside in broad daylight was... exciting ! They both nodded and Sarah slid the patio door open.

Jo and Sarah stepped outside, and I laughed to myself as the rain made first contact with their hot bodies. Even though I would only be watching them from inside the house, this was going to be a great experience.

They dragged the loungers to the middle of the garden - the loungers were too heavy for them to lift, and each reclined them to a relaxed, yet slightly raised position so that they could look back at me.

The girls didn't even ask how long they would be out there, but true to my word it was only going to be one song... and I flicked through my playlist until I found the one that I wanted... the one I had in my mind all along. "November Rain" by Guns 'n' Roses, with a play time of just under nine minutes seemed appropiate. The fact that it was not November aside, it was raining at least !

I switched the output to speaker, not loud to attract attention, but loud enough so that my sister heard the opening chords, and realised that she and Jo would be outside for a little whilst. It did not seem to phase her however.

From my prime viewing position, I watched the girls. Even though they were too far away to see in detail, I imagined the drops of rain hitting their bodies. I imagined the droplets running down their hairless pussies and over their soft breasts. I even imagined some drops turning to steam as the girls bodies were so hot, although I doubted this would be possible. I was able to see the girls hair change to a darker colour as it got wetter, and wet strands began to fall out of place.
I also saw that the girls were chatting, smiling and laughing occasionally. I wondered what they were talking about, but was too distracted by the sight of their naked bodies to be concerned or curious for too long. I continued to watch, as Axl Rose and Slash performed in the distance, but before I knew it even my lengthy choice of song was approaching the end.

The girls were too busy chatting to realise that the music had finished, and even when I signaled for them to come back in they took about another minute before they were back inside the house, dripping wet and looking sexier than ever.

I offered the girls a towel to dry themselves off, but they declined saying in a mischevious tone that 'they like to feel wet', and my cock nodded with approval.

Sarah seemed in a hurry to get back to my bedroom - it was, of course, her turn to dare me and Jo to do something together next...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 02-08-2010, 01:26 PM   #15
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

But it's that moment you've been waiting for...

The Story Continues...

Once back in the room, Jo and I sat on my bed. Sarah remained standing, smiling as she looked at us.

"It's my turn to dare you both to do something now, so...", she paused for effect although it was clear that she already knew what she was going to get us to do. "...I dare you to... take each other's virginity !"

Despite all the things we had done as a group, this one dare truely shocked me. Throughout the whole game, no one had been dared to have full sex, but now my own sister was daring me to do this with her best friend. It was true that we were both virgins, and had admitted it to the group the night of my sister's sleepover. It was also true that I was both physically and sexually attracted to Jo, and had been thinking even more about her since that spontanious kiss on the street corner a few days earlier. However I had never considered that my first 'real' time would be as a dare... and with my sister watching.
I looked at Jo, and was surprised that she didn't look as shocked as I was, and almost instantly I realised that this was probably what the two of them had been talking and laughing about in the garden just minutes before. I wondered if this had been planned all along - the whole game had been leading up to this moment.

Thoughts rushed through my mind faster than a subway train as it shoots down the tunnel. My brain was in overload but, as with most males, my penis took control of my emotions. I was horny... probably the horniest I had ever been... and I was about to lose my virginity to a sexy girl who I really liked and who liked me.

Jo had already laid back on my bed, and was looking at me with a mixture of pure lust and excitement. I started to get off the bed to get a condom from my desk drawer - I had bought a pack over a year ago, with hope and expectation that I may get to use them, but this did not happen... until now.

"Where are you going ?" my sister asked.

"To get a condom." I replied.

"Oh no... this is the first time for both of you... I want it to be 'special'. Besides, there is no need to worry - Jo's been on the pill for a couple of years now."

I looked at Jo and she nodded, although slightly embarrassed.

"My doctor perscribes them to control my hormones." she said, to clarify the reason. Although I didn't ask, I was wondering why she was on them if she was still a virgin.

Again, more thoughts ran through my head, words of wisom that I had been told about always practicing safe sex, but again my penis had the final say.

"Fine. If you're sure." I said, looking at Jo.

I returned to the bed, and knelt on Jo's thighs. I slid my finger the length of her slit to make sure that she was wet - which seemed silly considering what she had done in the past half hour, including spending some naked time out in the rain in the garden !

I slowly leant forward and kissed Jo on the lips. We kissed for around a minute before I attempted to press my penis against her. This was our first time, which meant we were both inexperienced. My dick touched her, but was in the wrong position. I pulled my hips back and tried again, but only succeeded in prodding her thigh. Jo reached down to guide me, but before she could do that there was a different set of fingers on my penis... my sister's !

"Relax", she said to us, and positioned the head of my cock against Jo's opening. I relaxed and slowly and gently pushed myself into her.

The sensation of that first penetration hit us both immediately. For me, the warmth and grip of the inside of Jo's body, and for her I imagine it was the sensation of my cock inside of her. We both took a deep breath at the same time, and I pressed my body against hers. I had read that a girls first time ususally breaks a thin layer of skin inside her, but this did not happen - or if it did I didn't feel it. I guessed that Jo must have had things inside her, but this was her first real cock.

Very slowly I started sliding my cock in and out of her. Jo had already had two orgasms in the past hour, but I had yet to climax, and I was concerned that if I went too fast I would cum far too soon.

In and out, in and out - I would have liked to have been more adventurous, like in some of the porn sites that I watch where the male lifts the girls leg over his shoulder, but I was afraid that anything other than the 'missionary position' would again make me cum too soon.

In and out, I lifted myself into a press-up position, so that I could look down on Jo's body under me. In and out, watching her breasts move as she breathed heavily... in and out... watching my cock slide into her hairless slit... in and out, watching Jo bite her bottom lip as the feelings inside her increased.

I knew that I would not be able to hold out for much longer, even though it had only been a couple of minutes. I began to pick up the pace, and Jo's breathing increased accordingly. I kept my eyes on Jo, even though I could sense my sister looking at us both. Jo was gasping for air for the third time this hour now as I continued, and I could feel myself about to cum. I carried on sliding my penis into her, still building up momentum, and could finally hold on no longer. I errupted inside of Jo, and felt her passageway pulsate, massaging my dick as she did so. I thrust into her, deeper than before, and collapsed on top of her. I continued to rock my hips to keep up the sliding action, and more shots of cum filled her body.

Once I was fully spent, I stopped. Jo was holding me tight, her nails digging into my back as her orgasm began to subside. When it did, she looked at me and kissed me firmly on the lips, sliding her tongue inside my mouth. She retracted, and managed to get a word out between deep breaths.

"Thank you" she said.

I felt fantastic. I had just had sex - lost my own virginity - to a beautiful virgin who actually thanked me afterwards. This was amazing ! We layed together for another minute or so, my penis shrinking slightly inside of her. When I finally did pull it out, a small trail of semen and girl-cum dribbled out onto my sheets - the sheets that were already stained from the girls previous dares, and the sheets I had been dared not to change for two weeks !

I sat up, and saw my sister who was still looking at us in an excited way.

"Bloody hell... that was so... hot !" Sarah said.

Jo turned her head, still lying on her back, and looked at Sarah.

"I'm glad you think so, coz it's my turn to dare you now..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover