Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-10-2023, 01:24 PM   #1
VioletLlama

Question Dares to do by yourself

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any website or app that lets you do dares by yourself. I imagine choosing some likes/limits and the site/app guides you through fun/easy/hard dares, maybe some longer (multiple days) or shorter ones (to do right away), maybe make some kind of game out if it with points/rewards/punishments. I imagine it's not the hardest thing to make, or maybe it is? haha I really don't know to be honest.

The reason is that I sometimes (every few months) really want to play this kind of dares but just by myself, not with another person. I don't want to chat with anyone or share anything, I also don't want to get to know anyone. Just the dares for myself.

I know I could just scroll through here, choose something. But these dares are so out of context, and I don't really want to choose them myself (I don't want this "freedom"), and often the dares are way too extreme. I really need something realistic and for beginners.

Sorry if this is the wrong place but I would really appreciate your help
VioletLlama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 10:02 AM   #2
small Jellyfish

I am pretty sure you are in the wrong thread but I can recommend faproulette.co
That is a website that's full of what you could call dice dares and you can search for specific things or set likes and dislikes

Likes:Game-like challenges, Pain, Humiliation, Hidden exposure, Temperature play, bondage (I like all of those to be done to me and to do them as well)

Limits:Illegal, Blood, Permanent damage/alteration, anything that might involve non-consenting people (e.g. flashing in public), Family, Scat, Pics, Blackmail

PM-Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97865
small Jellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 10:08 AM   #3
pluky
getDare Devil

I don't know where you could find something like that, but I think you can just ask for dares here and some people might happily provide without expecting anything in return. Just state your conditions.

I would like to share a task my Dom gave me a while ago, it's a simple one to try solo.

First you attach shoelaces to clothespins, then you attach the other tips of those shoelaces to your big toes in a way that pulls a bit. Next thing to do is blindfold yourself after making sure there's nothing that could be dangerous around you, because you're going to be walking around the room, avoid having things on the floor you could trip over, or anything that cuts or glasses etc. Then you will throw behind your back a coin (or something similarly noisy). The task is to try and find it while blind folded, you might have a clue of its general direction based on the noise but it can still be harder than it seems. As you walk around to search for it, it will pull on your pussy lips, you also need to use your foot to scan the area which also pulls them. Once you found the coin, you have to get on your knees and grab it with your mouth.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 11:00 AM   #4
danitickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I would like to share a task my Dom gave me a while ago, it's a simple one to try solo.
That was a great task. I adapted it for guys in the obvious way and had some fun with it. I used a clothespin instead of a coin, because I grabbed plenty of them. I liked how you can decide the length of the string, and that will allow you stand completely upright or not. I went for something that forced me to bend my keens a little, but that I could hold for long.
danitickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 01:16 PM   #5
VioletLlama

Quote:
Originally Posted by small Jellyfish View Post
I am pretty sure you are in the wrong thread but I can recommend faproulette.co
That is a website that's full of what you could call dice dares and you can search for specific things or set likes and dislikes
Sorry about that!! And thanks for the link, I think it's almost what I imagined, I just wish for more than a collection (which I can also find here, although your suggestion is helpful for sure)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I don't know where you could find something like that, but I think you can just ask for dares here and some people might happily provide without expecting anything in return. Just state your conditions.

First you attach shoelaces to clothespins, then you attach the other tips of those shoelaces to your big toes in a way that pulls a bit. Next thing to do is blindfold yourself after making sure there's nothing that could be dangerous around you, because you're going to be walking around the room, avoid having things on the floor you could trip over, or anything that cuts or glasses etc. Then you will throw behind your back a coin (or something similarly noisy). The task is to try and find it while blind folded, you might have a clue of its general direction based on the noise but it can still be harder than it seems. As you walk around to search for it, it will pull on your pussy lips, you also need to use your foot to scan the area which also pulls them. Once you found the coin, you have to get on your knees and grab it with your mouth.
Thanks for that, I will give that a try!
VioletLlama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 10:35 PM   #6
L...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletLlama View Post
Hi,

I was wondering if there is any website or app that lets you do dares by yourself. I imagine choosing some likes/limits and the site/app guides you through fun/easy/hard dares, maybe some longer (multiple days) or shorter ones (to do right away), maybe make some kind of game out if it with points/rewards/punishments. I imagine it's not the hardest thing to make, or maybe it is? haha I really don't know to be honest.
Custom Tease Instructor is something like that.
Download set of cards, choose the cards that fit your limits. Run CTI and follow instructions.
https://www.cti-community.net/forum/...c.php?f=3&t=10

Advertisements
Kink Talk