Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2022, 01:38 AM   #1
sissyLena1

Alarm Lost buttplug potato

Hi so I lost in a buttplug cumulative potato. I need 3 permission to remove the plug.
Feel free to give me any tasks(I don't need to do all of them) and by chance the permission if I satisfy you with my performance." (the idea is that loser in order to get the 3 permissions needs to satisfy 3 people by completing a number of tasks rather than 1 task=1 permission.)

I have to wear a buttplug for 70min and within that time I need to earn those 3 permissions by completing your tasks* to remove the plug or else I have to keep the plug in for another 35 minutes and will get an anal punishment decided by boomer.
I cannot touch myself(unless required by task) I cannot take out the plug (tho I guess playing with the buttplug; pulling it in and out is okay if the task requires).

VETO, due to line No. 6 I have to wait for 15min after I collect all 3 permissions, letting anyone to veto me which will reset the permissions and make me do another tasks* in order to earn the permissions again.

https://rolz.org/dr?room=plugs
1-2 small 3-4 medium 5-6 big

The potato:
1. Assign all of your plugs a number then use a random number generator (or dice) to determine what plug to wear
2. You may not touch yourself while wearing the plug
3. Dare lasts 10 mins per line
4. Permission must be given by 3 people to remove the plug
5. In regards to line No. 4, loser creates a thread asking for permission in which they copypaste the potato and state "I need 3 permissions to remove my plug. Feel free to give me any tasks(I don't need to do all of them) and by chance the permission if I satisfy you with my performance." (the idea is that loser in order to get the 3 permissions needs to satisfy 3 people by completing a number of tasks rather than 1 task=1 permission.)
***6)If more than 3 people gives task to give votes to take plug out, you must make sure that everyone is happy and satisfied with the task before you can take the plug out. So all* task must be completed and wait 15 mins after saying that all* tasks are completed before you take plug out.(gives ofters a chance to keep giving you tasks.)*** *all=>another*
7. Failing to collect the permissions before the duration time (line No. 3) will result in an anal punishment decided by boomer and additional 50% extension to the duration time(e.g. now it's 7lines=70minutes + no permissions equals additional 35minutes)

likes, dislikes and limits
KIK: subLena1

toys
clothes

I'm looking for a female switch/dom. My ad in Submissive/Dominant Area
My another ad for a ~2 weeks denial - any sex temporary dom

I'm always up for dares, tasks from anyone(just for fun). I take picture proofs(no face)
sissyLena1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 01:43 AM   #2
sissyLena1

I've rolled 4- medium plug. I start the timer now. Let's see what's to come

toys
clothes

I'm always up for dares, tasks from anyone(just for fun). I take picture proofs(no face)
Old 08-17-2022, 02:05 AM   #3
sissyLena1

Please, any tasks/permissions? 20 minutes passed already, and only 50 more are left.

toys
clothes

Old 08-17-2022, 05:48 PM   #4
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

It's always sad to see such an amazingly built thread go to waste
So I shall contribute and try to revive it!

For my permission you must pull the plug out and push it in 100 times, one out and then in counts as 1.

Good luck and have fun!

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 06:05 PM   #5
Saltfountain

After you've pulled it out, and before it goes back in you must lick it each time. You also need to restart your 100
Saltfountain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk