Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2021, 06:14 PM   #1
PatheticPup

Default cruel dares? see how much i can handle :)

Hey! I'm Ellie, a female submissive slave looking for some torturous self bondage ideas, I'm a bit of a pain slut, love being degraded and hurt..

I'm 5'1, 110 lbs with straight black hair just past my shoulders.

Now the fun part..

I have a couple sets of rope, hand & ankle cuffs, 2 sets of nipple clamps (one with a chain), a dildo, vibrator wand with an insertable vibrating handle, butt plug, and also a smaller vibrator that goes both inside and rests on the clit.

Do your worst
PatheticPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 09:07 PM   #2
PatheticPup

First dare: tight crotchrope, holes stuffed, breast bondage and edging 3 times. Not allowed to cum without the permission of 5 people... permission to cum please?
Old 12-07-2021, 10:18 PM   #3
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Permission denied. You cannot ask again for 1 hour.

Put the nipple clamps on. Twist 360 degree and pull it off. Do both side at same time. Then put it on. Repeat for 30 times.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 11:26 AM   #4
PatheticPup

finished the dare..
this one wasn't terribly bad as my boyfriend enjoys edging me, the crotchrope is always such a tease, the mixture of pleasure and pain from moving after edging was allmost unbearable after the 2nd time. the clamps on my nipples got extremely sore after pulling them on and off, it almost made me cry and they are most certainly bruised. all in all
pain: 7/10 pleasure: 5/10.. onto the next dare
Old 12-08-2021, 12:16 PM   #5
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Get your clamps with the chain. Attach one to one of your nipples, and the other to your clit. Get one of your other clamps and attach it to your other nipple.

Hopefully this will leave you a bit bent over. Now your boyfriend has ten minutes, doing whatever he wants, to make you pull the chained clamp off either your clit or your nipple. When pulled off, reattach them and continue the ten minutes.

For every time they get pulled off is ten spanks. If they get pulled off ten times or more, the spanks will be to your pussy.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:51 PM   #6
PatheticPup

Before you start set an alarm for 1 hour

Fill your holes with the butt plug and the vibe with the clit vibe on it. Then using your ropes tie your breasts and form a crotch rope similar to the previous dare that you posted. However, also add your nipple clamps in the form of one pair on your nipples and the pair with the chain on your pussy lips. Now once this is all set up take your ankle cuffs and connect them to the crotch rope to form a partial hogtie along with connecting the chain to the clamps on your pussy lips to your ankles as well. So not only are you pulling the rope into your pussy but you are also pulling your pussy lips around the rope. Finish this off by binding your wrists with your cuffs behind your back if you are comfortable enough to do so. At the end of the hour on the alarm you may then free yourself.

this next dare is starting now.. permission to cum.. please?
Old 12-08-2021, 01:05 PM   #7
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatheticPup View Post
permission to cum.. please?
I think not. You haven't done nearly enough dares yet.
Old 12-08-2021, 01:13 PM   #8
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Bind your legs together in a squat position. The bind your breasts and attach the breast harness to your leg ties.

Clamp your tougue with the 2 free clamps and the other attach on side to your clit and the other to your hair running under your pussy.

Now waddle crawl and do 3 laps of your house inside. Every time your puss off the clit clamp smack your cunt 10 times, reapply and continue.

Before starting edge 3 times on your clit using your wand
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, dare, pain slut dare, torture slut