Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: What tasks should we do?
SDK has to shave his crotch with a lighter 3 15.79%
SissyEmily has to shave their crotch with a lighter 0 0%
SDK has to cover his genitals in candle wax 0 0%
SissyEmily has to cover their genitals in candle wax 3 15.79%
SDK has to cover his genitals in deep heat 2 10.53%
SissyEmily has to cover their genitals in deep heat 4 21.05%
SDK has to pour fresh tea over his junk 0 0%
SissyEmily has to pour fresh tea over their junk 2 10.53%
SDK has to hang 5kg from his balls 1 5.26%
SissyEmily has to hang 5kg from their balls 4 21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2023, 12:47 AM   #1
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Default SDK vs SissyEmily CBT tasks

Hello folks.

I've been toying with this idea for a little while, because these sorts of things create nice amounts of tension and excitement, which is all fun stuff.

So...one Vs poll.

Me vs SissySlaveEmily, because we are both stupid pathetic losers who should be made to suffer.

Assuming this one goes ok, there may be a couple more of these afterwards - a humiliaiton one, a spanking one, etc.

Vote for the top TWO tasks that you want me or Emily to do. This means that you, the drooling hordes of GD, can either ruin one of our days (and manhood) completely, or make both of us suffer.

The tasks:
  • Shave crotch with lighter.
as in 'by setting our pubes/crotch on fire'. This one is kinda scary if i'm honest (although i guess they all are. That's almost the point), but i also havn't tried it so might be anticlimatic. Probably be fairly dramatic, cause fire. Hopefully won't result in a trip to a&e.

• Cover genitals in candle wax.
Lay on our back, and pour/drip wax over our cock, balls and nipples. This is more wax play than either of us have done before, so likely to be much burning pain and ow.

• Cover genitals in deep heat.
A staple. In this case 'cover genitals' means cock head, shaft, nuts, taint and asshole. And, well, deep heat is a stable because it just fucking works. Once that stuff is on, it's gonna burn and hurt and you just have to take it.

• Pour fresh tea over junk.
Another scary 'wtf will happen' one. Make a fresh cup of tea/coffee, then spread our legs and pour it over our tackle. Which, if you have ever spilt fresh coffee over your fingers whilst carrying a mug...yeah. that. On our bits.

• 5kg weight from balls.
A slight variation on the theme. Tie a 5kg weight to our balls, and then swing it back and fourth 100times. It's more weight than either of us have had before, and that number of swings is going to suck. But still might be better than some of the other options.

Full detailed written reports on the tasks are expected to be posted to this thread, and pictures can be requested from either of us if desired.

---------------------------------------------------

How does this thread work then?

You can vote in both the poll, and the thread itself. Poll votes count for 10 each.
Thread votes are capped at 1/person/hour so if you want to load up one of the options...get your friends i guess.

The thread will run over the weekend and closed at some point on monday.

One final twist for those who like to game such things:
If two (or more) options are tied (within 10%) then...they only count as for purposes of which tasks get done.

Ie if SissySlaveEmily gets the highest votes with 20 for '5kg weight', 12 for 'cover junk in wax' & 11 for 'cover junk in deep heat', then Emily has to do all three because wax and deep heat are tied.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 11:51 AM   #2
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

...and tumbleweeds.

That would be the 'two blokes' effect then i guess.

I probably shoulnd't complain too much because it looks like folks are more interested in hurting Sissy Emily than me - which isn't a bad choice to be honest.

err, anyway. Enough thinking aloud. Just bumping the thread a bit to see how much/little interest there is.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Old 09-23-2023, 04:31 AM   #3
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

still tumbleweeds huh?

Well, this is boring and a bit of a fail. Ops.

Old 09-24-2023, 10:48 AM   #4
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

oh well.

Thank you folks for voting in the poll, but with nobody engaging in the thread then i think this one is a bust.

I'll talk to Sissy Emily about it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk