Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-22-2019, 11:53 AM   #1
LunaLux
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dares for [M] and [F] this weekend

My girlfriend and I are looking for some dares to do this weekend. We are long distance and sadly not together and we both switch. We both have the weekend free without much to inhibit us so we would love some tasks/ dares we can do! c: We will report back with how they go.

Her likes: Pet play, new and exploring
Her limits are: scat, photos, public, family, feet
Her toys: Hitachi wand (shes never used)

His Toys: Panties, dress, skirt, top, leggings, candles, cuffs, collar, leash, diapers, cock ring, Chasity cage, vibe, butt plug, bondage tape, cloths pins, ball gag, abdl soother, Hitachi wand
https://imgur.com/gallery/63EXWhU

Diapers | Exhibitionism | Rules | Submission | Humiliation | hypnosis

kik: miaauwu

Last edited by LunaLux; 03-22-2019 at 01:42 PM.
LunaLux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 11:17 AM   #2
jaredlowrie

I say he should be in chastity all weekend and have a ball gag in as much as possible. Stay plugged too 24/7 and use clothespins on his balls. At least 30 (if he has that many)
Limits: Xdressing, scat, public, other people, pics (sometimes)

Toys: Butt plug, dildo, clothespins, rope, lovesense hush

PM Dares!

Must put ice down my underwear when nifoc_uk says so and for how long.
jaredlowrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 11:37 AM   #3
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Show her your avatar and tell her it's something you want her to do to you. How does she react? If she's into it, off to the sex shop with you! You're going to by a strap-on, and she gets to pick out her cock. You're then going to act out your avatar as accurately as you can. She should tie your balls using a rope or shoelace and cuff you hands behind your back. She should stroke you while she pegs you, telling you what a nasty little slut you are. You have to let her know if you are going to cum so she can properly edge you. She should ruin your orgasm and make sure to cover you face with your cum.

If you can't do the above, you will both be pet dogs for an hour. You will wear your cock ring and plug. She will stuff her used panties into her mouth and tape them their with bondage tape. You must both stay on all fours for the hour, and no using the furniture. She is to wear your leash and collar, and you will tie her leash to something. You may sniff each other's nether regions and you may lick her like a dog. No sucking, and she is not allowed to cum. Make sure you lick her asshole, not just her bitch pussy.

If you get hard, you are allowed to mount your bitch, but only if you can get into her hands-free. You may only make dog noises. If you are able to couple, you may thrust vigorously for 30 seconds and then dismount. You are not allowed to cum, but you can mount her and thrust vigorously for 30 seconds as many times as you like.

Oh, yes - and I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that we'd like a full report from each of you.
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024

Last edited by Phaedo; 03-23-2019 at 01:39 PM.
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk