Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should I buy a fleshlight?
Yes 12 41.38%
Yes, but get an anus one insead 16 55.17%
No 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2018, 07:04 PM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Default Should I buy a fleshlight?

Should I buy a fleshlight (or pocket pussy)?

Can't say I'm not curious but some thoughts are holding me back from buying this:
  • They are expensive
  • They are underwhelming (nothing like the real thing)
  • They are not so effective (I could just as well use a watermelon instead)

Is it worth it?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 02:19 AM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

A watermelon sounds interesting ...

You can get cheap one use masturbators to try before commiting to an actual flashlight. That is always an option to see if it even does anything for you.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 02:26 AM   #3
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Sam's slutty chipmunk has thought about getting one too, but also has the same concerns. Just not sure if they are worth it, and think the novelty may wear off quickly. Also worry about keeping it clean...

If anyone has one, please let us know what they are like.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 03:25 AM   #4
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
A watermelon sounds interesting ...

You can get cheap one use masturbators to try before commiting to an actual flashlight. That is always an option to see if it even does anything for you.
I too am curious about how Jaro would find a watermelon. =^-^= Can we get watermelon on the vote options?

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 03:56 AM   #5
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

There are some cheap fleshlights that you could buy or even cheaper silicone fake pussies. On Aliexpress, the lowest silicone fake pussy for just $1. Fleshlights (male masturbators) start at about $5. But keep in mind the quality that you want because the cheap ass fleshlights (pun?) might ruin your view of what a proper fleshlight really is capable of doing.

I might buy one myself now after seeing how low the prices can be. I wouldn't buy the cheapest though or even near that low price range.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 07:15 AM   #6
DiaperMan2223

The one i own is a pussy and ass masturbator i got for around $20. I have also tried a fleshlight, they are decent and very comparable to the cheaper masturbators. I find both of them the material will rip over time. I have tried smaller pocket pussies but alot of them have a hole on the other end which makes cleaning a breeze but occasionally depending on your length you can 'gopher' out the other side which kindof ruins the experience. They do make pocket pussies that have one hole i find those to be really enjoyable despite being slightly more difficult to clean.

My list of likes and dislikes
My list of Toys and assorted other items
My BDSM Test

Please take a minute to go check out one of my other threads:
Edge me please
Cock hero person above challenges/dares
Looking for diaper themed dare and punishment ideas

My Kik: PM me.
DiaperMan2223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:30 AM   #7
going_global

I have a Fleshlight Flight and I absolutely love it. You're correct that it doesn't feel like a pussy, and that's why I got one that doesn't try to pretend to look like one. It's also the less expensive line of toys that isn't quite as big and bulky which makes it easier to store away while still being more than large enough for my penis (which admittedly is quite large. I wasn't sure if it would fit in a smaller toy but I have absolutely no problems)

Yes, they're quite expensive. If you have extra cash sitting around it's not a bad investment. I personally would recommend getting one if it's in your budget.

Likes: Nudity, light pain, games/challenges (battleship, chess, etc.), some semi/hidden public, truths

Dislikes/Punishments: Medium pain, anal, pee, excessive edging/denial

Limits: Permanent, friends/family, full public, illegal, non-consensual, face, exposure, blackmail

I reserve the right to refuse any dares I am uncomfortable with performing

Dirty Code
BDSM Test
going_global is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:42 AM   #8
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by going_global View Post
I have a Fleshlight Flight and I absolutely love it. You're correct that it doesn't feel like a pussy, and that's why I got one that doesn't try to pretend to look like one. It's also the less expensive line of toys that isn't quite as big and bulky which makes it easier to store away while still being more than large enough for my penis (which admittedly is quite large. I wasn't sure if it would fit in a smaller toy but I have absolutely no problems)

Yes, they're quite expensive. If you have extra cash sitting around it's not a bad investment. I personally would recommend getting one if it's in your budget.
That looks very interesting. Yeah, it doesn't look like any human orifice at all.
Have you tried the pussy shaped ones as well and if so, what would you say makes this one better when it comes to the feeling of it?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 10:07 AM   #9
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

I don't have experience with fleshlights themselves, but generally the concerns I've seen have been in regard to their cleaning and durability - which is to say that people like the feel, but find they don't last, or that the material gets moldy inside if they're not 100% clean.

Honestly, it may be in the nature of this type of item to eventually develop rips; I know a quality independent silicone artist who just introduced a silicone penetrable, and she specifically stated that she was pricing them lower than her penetrating items because she knew the toy would be subject to tearing with use. There is a high degree of friction involved, after all!

I wrote a blog about my personal silicone accessory earlier this spring. The ability to grip and squeeze the silicone shaft (rather than a hard shell on the outside) allows you to vary the pressure around inner core; while not the real thing, I'm told it feels surprisingly good. The possibility to pop out the other end - as DiaperMan mentioned - could definitely happen, so that could have an impact on what size you wanted.

I think you should get something of this sort -- even if it's an inexpensive one from Etsy or AliExpress -- and test it, then write a blog comparing the experience of the toy with your test of a watermelon. We're all very curious, you know!

Last edited by kurious kat; 04-14-2018 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Clarification
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk