Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-06-2015, 06:07 PM   #1
LittleEm29

Default Bored. Dares for 23f?

I'm bored at work. Anyone wanna give me some dares to complete later when I get home?

Pay attention to my likes and limits - I particularly like nipple play and verbal humiliation at the moment if you want to incorporate that. I'll report back but I reserve the right to refuse dares if I don't feel that I can complete them.

I DON'T HAVE KIK PLEASE DON'T ASK.

PM Dares

BDSM Test

Likes: humiliation (especially verbal), nipple play, humping, mild/moderate pain, spanking, bondage
Dislikes: denial, clit torture
Limits: anal, toilet, full public/social suicide, extreme pain, family/friends, messy
Toys: dildo vibe, clothespins/bobby pins, massage oil, household items
LittleEm29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:26 PM   #2
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleEm29 View Post
I'm bored at work. Anyone wanna give me some dares to complete later when I get home?

Pay attention to my likes and limits - I particularly like nipple play and verbal humiliation at the moment if you want to incorporate that. I'll report back but I reserve the right to refuse dares if I don't feel that I can complete them.
Likes: humiliation (especially verbal), nipple play, mild/moderate pain, spanking, bondage, pics, humping

You will start by tying your breasts with shoelaces nice and tight. You will clamp your nipples then grab a paddlebrush or similar impliment and head into a room with a mirror. You will bend over and paddle your ass with one hand while playing with your clit with the other while looking into the mirror chanting "Naughty sluts get punished but my dripping wet pussy makes it all worth it". You will continue paddling yourself until you orgasm. Then you will give each ass cheek 10 more HARD spanks.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:58 PM   #3
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Strip naked as soon as you get home, if you're in a garage do so in your car. If that's not possible due to family, go directly to your room and do so. Find a number of spanking implements equal to the number hours you've worked.

You may count your hands as one item; ie. You cannot count your right hand as 1 and your left hand as a second spanking implement. You may use a rubber band as an item if you run out of things to use.

Lay them out and lay down next to them.

Put your vibe in and set it to medium speed then play with your nipples til you edge.
Once you've edged turn your vibe up all the way, take your first item and spank your right breast/nipple a number of times equal to the number of hours you've worked squared. Ie. If you worked 7 hours today you will spank your breast/nipples 47 times.

When you've completed that, turn your vibe to medium and edge again by playing with your nipples. When you edge take your second item and spank your left breast/nipple the same amount of times.

Repeat this until you've used each of the items once. Between each spanking set your vibe to medium and edge by playing with your nipples. After you've spanked your breasts, spank your right inner thigh, left inner thigh, left ass check, right ass check and than your pussy. If you still have items left to use alternate between your breasts.

Take some pics at the end if you enjoyed it or if you just want to. Save them for yourself or share it's up to you.

If you did not cum during the entire thing you may do so at the end.

What kinda work to you do?
Would you be interested in doing something at work?

Enjoy.

Last edited by Keiichi18; 05-06-2015 at 08:04 PM.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 08:51 PM   #4
berktora

send me ur kik please
berktora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:14 PM   #5
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I want you to put 2 nipple clamps on each nipple and say "im a whore slut that loves large meat in my ass." 7 times fast while spanking your ass 100 times 50 per cheek
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:16 PM   #6
scott96

Hi, take a dish scrub and use it to scratch your pussy and ass until they are raw, then wipe with lemon juice. put a peg on each nipple and another on the underside of each tit, so that they hang down. remove the pegs by whipping with a belt after ten minutes. then masturbate until you go just over the edge, then pinch your clit hard as you orgasm. Send me some pictures or a video as proof.

Kik is Scott.s1996
scott96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:20 PM   #7
LittleEm29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berktora View Post
send me ur kik please

Read my signature before you post in my thread.

Everyone else's dares have been noted and I will report back.

PM Dares

BDSM Test

Likes: humiliation (especially verbal), nipple play, humping, mild/moderate pain, spanking, bondage
Limits: anal, toilet, full public/social suicide, extreme pain, family/friends, messy
Old 05-08-2015, 02:35 PM   #8
LittleEm29

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
Likes: humiliation (especially verbal), nipple play, mild/moderate pain, spanking, bondage, pics, humping

You will start by tying your breasts with shoelaces nice and tight. You will clamp your nipples then grab a paddlebrush or similar impliment and head into a room with a mirror. You will bend over and paddle your ass with one hand while playing with your clit with the other while looking into the mirror chanting "Naughty sluts get punished but my dripping wet pussy makes it all worth it". You will continue paddling yourself until you orgasm. Then you will give each ass cheek 10 more HARD spanks.
Thank you for this dare. I love tying up my breasts, it makes my nipples so sensitive. I used clothespins to clamp my nipples, which hurt, but it felt so good. My pussy was dripping wet just from having the clothespins on my nipples.

I then did ask you asked and spanked myself while masturbating til I came. I loved trying to keep repeating what a naughty slut I am while moaning and panting as I masturbated. My ass was burning by the time I was done.

PM Dares

BDSM Test

Old 05-08-2015, 02:41 PM   #9
painbringer
getDare Devil

I am glad you liked it. I liked reading the report. : )

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 02:47 PM   #10
LittleEm29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi18 View Post
Strip naked as soon as you get home, if you're in a garage do so in your car. If that's not possible due to family, go directly to your room and do so. Find a number of spanking implements equal to the number hours you've worked.

You may count your hands as one item; ie. You cannot count your right hand as 1 and your left hand as a second spanking implement. You may use a rubber band as an item if you run out of things to use.

Lay them out and lay down next to them.

Put your vibe in and set it to medium speed then play with your nipples til you edge.
Once you've edged turn your vibe up all the way, take your first item and spank your right breast/nipple a number of times equal to the number of hours you've worked squared. Ie. If you worked 7 hours today you will spank your breast/nipples 47 times.

When you've completed that, turn your vibe to medium and edge again by playing with your nipples. When you edge take your second item and spank your left breast/nipple the same amount of times.

Repeat this until you've used each of the items once. Between each spanking set your vibe to medium and edge by playing with your nipples. After you've spanked your breasts, spank your right inner thigh, left inner thigh, left ass check, right ass check and than your pussy. If you still have items left to use alternate between your breasts.

Take some pics at the end if you enjoyed it or if you just want to. Save them for yourself or share it's up to you.

If you did not cum during the entire thing you may do so at the end.

What kinda work to you do?
Would you be interested in doing something at work?

Enjoy.
I did this last night after I got home from work. I had worked 7 hours so I went straight to my room and stripped, then found my spanking implements: a hairbrush, a plastic comb, a belt, a paperback book, a hardcover book, a rubber band, and my hands.

The first time I came was when I was snapping my nipples with the rubber band. It hurt so badly, but I love nipple play/nipple torture, so I came so hard.

I came again when I was spanking my ass with the belt. Getting spanked on the ass makes me feel like such a slut.

I did the spankings on my pussy last. I practically cried getting through all those spankings. I could hardly touch my clit after that.

Thanks so much for this dare, it was a lot of fun.

PM Dares

BDSM Test

Old 05-08-2015, 02:49 PM   #11
LittleEm29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Z_man View Post
I want you to put 2 nipple clamps on each nipple and say "im a whore slut that loves large meat in my ass." 7 times fast while spanking your ass 100 times 50 per cheek
Did this earlier today. Ouch! My ass is so sore after this one and Keiichi18's last night. I loved it though, it made me so wet.

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to cum with this dare, so I didn't.

PM Dares

BDSM Test

Old 05-08-2015, 02:50 PM   #12
LittleEm29

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
I am glad you liked it. I liked reading the report. : )
I'm glad it pleased you!

PM Dares

BDSM Test

Old 05-08-2015, 02:51 PM   #13
LittleEm29

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott96 View Post
Hi, take a dish scrub and use it to scratch your pussy and ass until they are raw, then wipe with lemon juice. put a peg on each nipple and another on the underside of each tit, so that they hang down. remove the pegs by whipping with a belt after ten minutes. then masturbate until you go just over the edge, then pinch your clit hard as you orgasm. Send me some pictures or a video as proof.
Sorry, I think this would be a little too much pain than I'd like. If you'd like to punish me or give me a different dare you can!

PM Dares

BDSM Test

Old 05-08-2015, 03:00 PM   #14
LittleEm29

If anyone wants to give me some more dares, I can probably complete them within a few days - if not this weekend, then probably Monday!

PM Dares

BDSM Test

Old 05-08-2015, 03:09 PM   #15
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

You will need a wooden spoon, some rubber bands and 6 clothespins.

Start with the clothespins on your pussy, then snap each tit 30 times. Then move the clothes pins 3 to each tit and spank your pussy with the spoon 10 times. Repeat 10x back to back. Make sure you go relatively quick and if you do slow down take breaks with the clothespins - Don't leave them in one place too long. Ah also, for the last 5 repeats give the clothespins a quick 90 degree turn before removing each time.

Edit: oops, I noticed clit torture is a dislike. You may choose to replace clit spanks with 50 per ass cheek with a hairbrush, and remove the clothespins when you do the tit snaps. I'll leave the original in case it's ok.
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk