Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
shadew21

Default The Family Game

Intro: Okay I have seen many dares that deal with making you something like the female farm or the male farm which are for barn animals. I have nothing against them as I really enjoy them and got inspired by them to make this dare. Now you might be asking what it is well I am going to tell you now.

The Dare: create a family.

The Setup: Just as the barn animals dares are there are roles that need to be filled. However, these are not all animal roles or just simple roles at all. They are family roles. A family will consist of 6 max per family. The roles are Daddy, Mommy, daughter, son, and two pets. The parents will rule over the whole family and the kids will rule over the pets. The pets are the lowest of the family but are also the most loving, so there not completely powerless.

The roles: Mommy: Takes care of the children tending to them and chooses the children names. She makes sure also the tasks get done and the family runs smoothly.

Daddy:He is equal to the mom and makes decisions with her. He is the one to punish the children if they do bad. Again make sure they do their tasks. He gets a job also to support the family to make sure the family gets things they need and can buy things for the family.

Children: They need to listen to the parents and do the chores given to them.They also take care of the pets and watch the pets. The children are also there to go learn and help the parents with their tasks.

Pets: They are, sadly, the bottom of the family but the most loyal. They listen to the children and make the children happy. They also keep the family together, do goofy things, and just are very playful. They also keep the family in check and get away with more than the kids but are still required to listen to the rest of the family.

The Game: Now that the roles and introduction are done everything is about to be explained. The whole goal is to create a family and be the most successful. Think about this whole thing as the game of Life. We are all in the game and anything can happen. You need to create a family, deal with situations that arise, take care of each other and stay as a whole. The way we play the game is once you create your family is I the "Master" or "Watcher" of the game will give each of the families a task. They could be a dare from here or playing a game online or something from me. Once a task is completed it will gain you points which is money. The money is your how wealthy your family is and is also something that you will be able to use to buy things from the store for the family ( which will be explained in a bit). Your wealth is not the only thing that is contributed to how well you do. Also how well everyone is staying together and connected. The higher the connection the more points. This will be judged by a confirmation from each family member to me by email or pm. This will show every one is coming on. However, also everyone will need to contact each other to make sure the family is connected. Now for the tasks. Everyone in the family must complete the family task which is for the family and then there will be individual tasks for each part of the family that will gain points for the family also. The individual tasks are specialized to the role like pet will be different from parent and child will be different from the others also.
Now the more of who complete the task in the family the more points will be awarded. However if a task is not completed the family will be punished or the individual can be punished. The family can be punished by me if the they do not complete the family task but the individual is punished by whom ever rules over them like the parent to the child and the child to the pet.
This whole entire dare will be expanded on as time goes on and updated weekly by me. There is still more to be done and explained like disasters, the store, jobs, school and more. For now there needs to be the basic step of setting up the family and assigning roles.
So for right now the first task of all the families is to create a family. People will sign up stating their roles . Then once people assign their roles, the people will then see who will marry each other.That is done by messaging each other then putting in your signature so and so are married.The parents then come up with a family name/team name. The parents will then message their children they select and pets if any. Once that is all done you you start on your first task which I will post once there is at least 2 families. Now the family doesn't need to have a full set of 6 it could be just three or 2 with parents, but there must at least be 2 on a team. The with that said each family must have at least one parent. The rest can be decided from there. The more of the family the better and fun, but it is all up to you. Once a family has been started message me so I can update who is taken and not and who the families are.

End:I hope this dare really grows and is successful. I will create a blog for this if it does grow to keep the families listed and organized but in order for that to happen the families need to form and this dare needs to be active. I hope you all enjoy it. So get to is and lets procreate!

P.S. I am playing this game to and will not do anything to benefit me it is all equal and to make sure of it I will get a miniature group going to help with decisions later on. I am starting as HUSBAND. Any one want to marry me?

P.S.S.: Pm me for any questions I know this is big and convoluted but
I just thought of it on the spot right now so it will be mixed up. But still pm me and I will explain anything.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals

Last edited by shadew21; 08-01-2013 at 05:36 PM.
shadew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth

I like the idea. If I already didn't spend hours of my time daily in my GDPD game, I'd totally marry you

Good luck with the game!

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:39 PM   #3
shadew21

Thank you. I hope you luck in your game i saw it and I hope the murder is solved.

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Old 08-01-2013, 05:42 PM   #4
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

This game may have more time involvement than I am able to put in, but I will give it a go and see what happens! I would prefer to be a child.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #5
shadew21

Well a child isn't as involved as the parents watching everyone but it does take some time but not to much. Anyone worried about time, do not worry because again this is weekly based so you have a week to do things and things will be modified as time goes on. But right now the families just need to be formed so far we have one child available and one husband.

Old 08-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #6
crazykinks

Sounds really interesting, normally I read these things and get confused, but it does sound fun, now all I have to do is deside on what role I think I'm best suited too. I suppose I'm more of a child mentality, so could easily fall back to being someones kid lol. But being a pet, does really seem intiguing, but could I really act like a pet, as I assume is the point of all this, should really leave that up to the pet-play lovers out there I suppose lol.

Sorry for my random thoughts all written out, just seems easier to do that, and makes it all sink in for me, so after that i think I'd like to be someones son :P

Likes: edging, pain, light cbt, degradation, spanking, nipple tortue, orgasms, ageplay, dominating women

Dislikes: denial, pee, anal, ruined orgasm

Limits: loud, perminant, body writing, public, pictures, family, scat, illegal
crazykinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:36 PM   #7
maria13

Location: some where in a distant land where I Aku... watch samurai jack

This game seems interesting. I wish I could play but I am to busy to play it. However I might be able to get my slaves to play this.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #8
shadew21

Okay I got my wife Chy_xoo . She and I are now looking for our children and pets.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #9
letsgoplay12345

i would love to be a pet
letsgoplay12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:37 PM   #10
candlewax
Account Banned

Default fam

I want to be whatever gets the most punishment and sex abuse
candlewax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #11
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadew21 View Post
Okay I got my wife Chy_xoo . She and I are now looking for our children and pets.
Can i bet your child Sir?
Old 08-02-2013, 12:20 AM   #12
Beachcruiser

I am shadew21s little girl
Beachcruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:13 AM   #13
teenslaveboy

I would prefer to be a pet, but I'll settle for child if there are a surplus of pets.

I have a male body, but I am gender-neutral.

Limits: Extreme pain, messy, scat, moderate to extreme public, friends/family, chastity

Soft limits: Cum eating, mild public, moderate pain, cbt, orgasm denial, cum control

Likes: Edging, anal, humiliation, pet play, light pain, bondage, age play

I'm not looking for a relationship, but I would be happy to perform tasks for you, or do sessions.
teenslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:50 AM   #14
tytylion
gD king

I would like to be a child. I hope someone adopts me o.o
tytylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #15
sissyMarkus

Would love to be a pet
sissyMarkus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk