Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2024, 01:45 PM   #1
Erinyes

Default New to Messy [F]

Looking to continue my experiments with messy, with something a little bit more daring this time. In a few days, I'm going to start a messy add thread, for a series of messy tasks for me to do over the course of a month or so. Right now, I'm looking for ideas of what to include. Bearing in mind that I'm still quite new to messy and trying to get used to it.

Any input is appreciated!!

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Wedgie Me Add Thread

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 02:54 PM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Chocolate pudding and brown sugar were two I enjoyed when starting out. Cooking oil.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 12:54 AM   #3
Erinyes

Thank you! How did the brown sugar feel?

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Wedgie Me Add Thread

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 08:07 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

It was great. A little gritty, but not bad, also a little sticky. Your body has just enough moisture to get it to stick but not so much that it gets overly so. Kind of the best of both worlds. Nice to suck off as well or interact with other...ingredients. A great starter mess that mostly, then, dissolves in water.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 11:34 PM   #5
Bloxo
getDare Devil

One thing to be careful of with mess is using sugar, as it can cause infection...down there...be sure to wash thoroughly

As for ideas:
- Utilising wheel decide can be fun for a random element for an add thread (i.e. Wheel for mess and wheel for action with said mess)
- Sweet ideas: Cake sitting, Custard, yoghurt, icing, pudding, whipped cream
- Savoury idea: Beans in sauce, Spaghetti, gravy, ketchup, mustard
- Ice

In your thread it would also be worth mentioning what you wouldn't want to use (think of allergies, anything that would be too extreme i.e. Dog Food)

Wishing you luck and hope to see a fun thread

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 04:06 AM   #6
redcamel
getDare Addict

Vinylic glue.

I don't know if you have something similar where you are located, but here in Italy we have a vinylic glue called Vinavil. It's a not toxic glue (I verified the technical datasheet), and you can safely smear it on the skin.

The fun part is that if you let it dry (staying still for 10-15 minutes while it dries becoming rubbery but not yet completely cured could be part of the fun), it becomes a rubbery coat, like a second skin, that you can have fun "wearing" for some time (it will give you a dumbed tactile sensation), and then you could peel it off just pulling with your hands, having a strange and interesting sensation, somehow like to be skinned with no pain (well, if you don't pull it too roughly or unless you apply it over some less or more furry spot, in this case you will experience the pain to have your hairs pulled, and don't know if it will be stronger their join with your skin or with the glue, but even this could be an interesting experience).

P.S. I'd love some reports, to know your sensations if you decide to experience this

Last edited by redcamel; 05-22-2024 at 04:12 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messy