Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What will you choose?
Suck it Baby 6 21.43%
Show Off 8 28.57%
Fill Up 1 3.57%
Dress Up Baby 5 17.86%
Messy Girl 8 28.57%
Thristy Baby 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2022, 04:40 PM   #1
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Default Diaper Driving, make it harder

Tonight I am going to go on a drive wearing a diaper, you can give vote on the poll to add tasks to make it harder/more embarrassing for me. Any ties will have both tasks done. I can not go home until all my tasks are done.

If you give me a related task and it gets thanked 15 times, I will do that task as well.

You can vote on:
1: Suck it Baby: I will wear my most babyish pacifier and a paci clip and suck on it the entire drive, making no move to hide it from any other drivers or cameras.

2: Show Off: I will wear clothing that does not hide my diaper, eg: Short Skirt, Tight pants, short dress.

3: Fill up: I will stop at a well lit gas station and fill up my cars fuel tank, not adjusting my clothing no matter what.

4: Dress Up baby: I will wear a onesie and use it as my shirt, not zipping up my jacket while also not wearing a bra.

5: Messy Girl: Before leaving I will take an enema and release it at a red light.

6: Thirsty Baby: I will bring a baby bottle full of juice and drink it all in the first half of my drive.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares

Last edited by sexualfeelings; 02-23-2022 at 06:41 PM.
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 05:02 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Will you stuff the bra if you have to dress up?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 05:04 PM   #3
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Will you stuff the bra if you have to dress up?
My mistake, a typo I missed. It's all fixed now.

What I meant to say was that I would not be wearing a bra.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 02-23-2022, 05:06 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
My mistake, a typo I missed. It's all fixed now.

What I meant to say was that I would not be wearing a bra.
Ah. That works too. If that dare wins I dare you to ice your nipples before going for the drive. Make sure they stand out!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 06:41 PM   #5
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I'm going to close the poll in 4 hours, so If you want to vote or set tasks do it soon.
My Rules
Pm Dares

Last edited by sexualfeelings; 02-23-2022 at 07:23 PM.
Old 02-23-2022, 08:36 PM   #6
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Last 25 minutes to vote and add a task.

Let me change the rules a bit. Any task added by someone on the winning task side will be done before I return home. No thanks needed.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 02-23-2022, 09:05 PM   #7
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

It seems that we have a three way tie. I will be doing messy girl, show off, and suck it baby. Thank you for participating every one! I will be sure to report back here once I return.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 02-24-2022, 06:40 PM   #8
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Default Drive Report

I prepared for my drive by giving myself 2 moderate sized enemas. I had let the first one go in the toilet and the second one I held for the dare. I wish I had a butt plug because I was rushing my diaper change so as to prevent an accident.

I wore tight black leggings that were see through enough to see the print of the diaper and a crop top, but put on a long coat to prevent my neighbors from seeing me.

Grabbing my paci and popping it in my mouth I left the house and went to my car. I basically ran to it, hoping I wouldn't be caught and forced to mess in front of a nosy neighbor.

The drive to the first stop light was filled with anticipation and impatience, I almost lost control and the last stop sign before the intersection.

Messing made me feel too hot, too cold, and very humiliated. What if someone saw? What if a camera caught me at my most vulnerable?

I wanted to turn back and get changed right away, to wipe my self down and hop into the shower. My first enema hadn't cleaned me out quite as well as I'd hoped.

Sucking on my paci for comfort I progressed down until I hit the highway, passing semi-trucks and people going home from the last shifts of the day.

Getting to my halfway point I released my bladder into my diaper and headed home.

Thank you all for participating in my drive and voting in the poll. I might do this again in the future, but I would like some input on things I could do or wear. Hope you enjoyed my report.
My Rules
Pm Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk