Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-27-2016, 03:01 PM   #1
Newgirl666

Default 21/F requesting anal dares Ill give proof

So I'm looking for something interesting more then your normal dare I have 3 dildos see my sig for the the sizes, I am very experienced dildo user so im looking for some really hard dares. Try and stay away from toothpaste as I dont enjoy that I can quite fit my biggest dildo in my ass, but I can easily fuck my middle one so some dare like fuck the dildo 100 times would be great. Any dare which I think is orignal I will send a video of my self completing the dare and the best dare I will give you the choice of me being your slave or me being your master or anything something els you choose, so make your dares interesting, Im looking to comlete the dares tonight so within the the next 3 hrs

toys: 6.5 inch circumference x 9 inch long vibe realistic dildo
3 inch circumference x 8 inch long dildo

and any house hold items and maybe a fist
Newgirl666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 03:16 PM   #2
SubmissiveLucas

You say you can fit the biggest in your arse, but can you stuff both holes?

Fill your arse as completely and deeply as you can with your largest dildo. Then fuck your pussy with the middle one 100 times.

LIMITS: Age Play, Food/Messy, Permanent, Scat, Blood, Vomit, Illegal, Family, Crossdress/Feminisation, Animals
My Kink List
My Toy List
Dirty Code
PM me dares that meet my likes/limits and I will respond with a report when I do them.
SubmissiveLucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 03:16 PM   #3
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

toys: 6.5 inch circumference x 9 inch long vibe realistic dildo
3 inch circumference x 8 inch long dildo

I am very experienced in this.

I would like you to first start off with your 9 Incher, Start off by rolling one 6 sided dice, Now What ever number you rolled you only have that many "movments" to insert the dildo fully in your ass.
Once the dildo is fully bottomed out(no punn intended) Do 125 full up down squats, if at any time you stop moving even for a second restart your count..

You should be well warmed up by now, Go to a window or behind a open door wearing nothing from the waist down and insert your 8 inch'er and on your hands and knees thrust the toy in and out of your ass 100 times, now stand up with the toy still in your ass and do 15 jumping jacks and 25 squats. If at any time the toy starts to slip or falls out you must do 50 more in out thrusts before you can get dressed. (You may not use your hands to hold the toy)

If you did not drop the toy you can cum now, if you did drop the toy you must PM me and wait two (2) hours.

I would be interested in exchanging dares and videos/pics
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 03:20 PM   #4
mxxlek

Get a condom and some dices, then roll the first die. If you roll a 1-5, put the die into the condom and then into your butt. After, roll the next die and so on, until you roll a 6, then stop. Keep the dices in for at least 10 minutes.
mxxlek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 03:49 PM   #5
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Get as deep as possible with your 3" dildo in your ass. Now deepthroat your other dildo. Keep going back and forth rocking one in far as the other cums out. Do this for one hour straight. When complete bury your ass on the big dildo and use the vibe on your clit. You have 98 seconds to orgasm. If you fail, you can only masturbate with your ass for the next month.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 04:01 PM   #6
Gymlado

Use your middle dildo to fuck your pussy until it is very wet with your juices, or seep throat it, which ever you prefer. Then fuck your ass with it roughly for 10 mins then see how many fingers you can push into your ass whilst still holding the dildo. If you get the dildo and 5 fingers try with the bigger one....or a fist or two
Gymlado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 04:07 PM   #7
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

Well if we can stretch you out a bit it'll help you fit the big one. So how we can do this is by inserting as many pens/pencils/sharpies into your ass as you possibly can fit. Once you've reach a point where your ass feels stretched, insert one more pen/whatever. Hold that until you get used to it, then put one more in, hold it, and so forth. Go until it feels like your going to rip if you put one more in, then hold it. Then remove all the pens and pencils, and count the number total. That should stretch you out enough to fit your large easily. If it isn't, repeat the pen task. Lastly get three dice or use a random dice roller. Roll all three, multiply the numbers, and that's the number of times you have to fuck your ass with the large dildo.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 04:12 PM   #8
Schnitzel

Remember you are not allowed to cum until the end.

Start off by fucking your ass 50 times with the smallest dildo while you are lubing the medium one with your spit and deepthroating it.

Then I want you to fuck your ass with the medium one 100 times, and at the same time give the biggest a sensitive blowjob.

After that you must start fucking your pussy until you cum with the medium while the large one is in your ass.

A video for proof would be very much appreciated.

M 20/Sissy/Bi-curious
Feminize me!

Likes: crossdressing, feminization, humiliation, anal, sissy, masturbation

Limits: public, family, pain, scat, messy, permanent/semi-permanent, pictures
Schnitzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 04:24 PM   #9
Lyb
getDare Addict

Get on your bed and put the small dildo in your pussy and the medium one in your ass (use your saliva to lube it)
Fuck yourself with it for 5mn then add 2 finger
5mn later add another finger
5mn later get the big plug in (once again use your mouth to lube it)
5mn later add 2 fingers
5mn later add 1 finger
5mn later replace the dildo by your hand
Slowly try to make a fist with your hand
Keep fucking yourself for 30mn.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 04:24 PM   #10
Giorgio95

Uhm... Let me see...

Take your 3x8 dildo, slide it inside your ass, take 3(or 4) pair of panties and use them to secure it in place.
You now have to complete 50 jumping jacks, then replaxe the dildo with the 6.5x9 and complete other 50 jacks.
Now you'll power on the vibration and start fucking your ass until you edge. If you can't edge in 5 minutes, you'll be allowed to use the other hand and stimulate your clut, but when finished you'll leave the vibe dildo on and inserted , keeping it in place with the panties for at least 20 minutes
Enjoy

Love&like: Spank, bondage, orgasm control, chastity, clamps, enema, bathroom control, piss, CBT, toothpaste, pain, edging, anal, writing lines

Limits: body writing.

Hard limits: family, friends, public, blood, any pics, scat, illegal.

My test:

first (2016) : https://bdsmtest.org/r/2296942
Giorgio95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 04:26 PM   #11
Masterdaddy13

Using your middle dildo, you will start by using it vaginaly. Fuck yourself good and deep, till you feel yourself getting good and wet! Then take it out and move it to your ass. Then with your largest insert it in your wet pussy. Fuck your ass for 20 strokes then move your largest into your ass. Now play with your clit only till you feel yourself about to cum. STOP! Remove your largest and insert a sharpie. Get on all 4 with your ass facing the floor and on a piece of paper write "thank you daddy for letting me cum", you will write this with the sharpie in your ass as you finish cumming through clit stimulation only. Don't lose your pen in that nice loose ass! And make sure it's legible! If not start over from the beginning until I'm able to read my note!
Temp play
Impact
Sensory deprivation
Clothing control
And more we can speak of later

I do not assign scat, blood, needles, family, illegal, gun play

I enjoy taking control, giving rules, and making my subs accountable

Only taking female subs long/short term

KIK: just ask

"If you don't succeed, your failures will only reflect who you are, not what you can become"
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 06:47 PM   #12
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Do you have a buttplug that you can use for the Smoothie dare in my signature?

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Cenobite1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 06:53 PM   #13
ryyyyannnn

One dildo in the freezer, one warmed up as hot as you can stand it. Flip a coin. Heads= cold in the ass, Tails = warm in the ass.

Put a bunch of ice cubes in with the cold one, you can't stop riding them until they are both at body temperature.

If the warm one gets cold before the ice melts, then add a sharpie every 1 min.

Good luck.

Dislikes: Poop/Temporary Injury/Ruining

Limits: Obvious Public/Social Suicide/Permanent Injury/Extreme Pain/Diapers/Face

PM dares on my blog.
ryyyyannnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 07:13 PM   #14
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Take your medium dildo and tape it to a chair or low table. Stand in front of the chair or table and you are going to do 50 square. Each time you squat down the dildo must fully penetrate your ass. I want you to go all the way down but your cheeks should not touch the surface of the table / chair. For each time you touch add 5 more squats. Once you finish the squats swap your medium dildo for the large one. You are going to squat and hold this time. Squat down until the tip of the dildo is pushing against your ass hole. For your first squat you'll hold for 1 second, second hold for 2 seconds, third hold for 3 seconds, and so on and so forth until 50 seconds.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 07:29 PM   #15
insertions queen

use your biggest dildo to fuck your ass, use the medium one to fuck your pussy, and deepthroat the smallest dildo. do this all at the same time and do 200 strokes in each hole
LIKES: insertion of any kind, toys, public, solo, beastiality, anal

My sex map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...c47a1.36730748
insertions queen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk