Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-13-2022, 12:24 PM   #1
Hailey_bear

Default 19f, Give me dares to torment me

My daddy has ordered me to post here to ask for dares!
For every dare I get I will have to add an edge to my edge total. If you do not wish to give me a dare you may add 3 edges to my edge total instead by replying and saying so.
Please give me fun and creative dares here or in my PM´s to punish and tease my giant clit. I will report all dares back however they were sent to me.
Have fun with me! <3

likes: humiliation, orgasm control (edging, overstimulation), serving, rules, pain (spanking, clothpins,...), role playing

dislikes: denial, too much pain, tit play, corner time, hidden public, anal, pictures

limits: public, audios/videos, engaging other people, pee drinking, serious/dangerous damage

toys: household items (clothpins, clothpegs, electric toothbrush, toothpaste, ...)

https://dirtycode.io/99COD
Hailey_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 12:28 PM   #2
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Have 3 edges from me. (I'm not very creative)

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lotusdriver81 for this post:
Old 07-13-2022, 01:16 PM   #3
SerBlack
getDare Addict

3 edges from me, but also a bit of a writing task. Write a detailed explanation of why you have the name 'Giant Clit' and post it into this thread.
Old 07-13-2022, 05:47 PM   #4
Maritimer
Baby Member

Another 3 edges from me

Likes - Banter, control, edging, light pain
Limits - Full public, family, face pics, piss, scat, blood
Maritimer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Maritimer for this post:
Old 07-13-2022, 06:33 PM   #5
Hailey_bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
3 edges from me, but also a bit of a writing task. Write a detailed explanation of why you have the name 'Giant Clit' and post it into this thread.
My daddy gave me that name and he uses it to humiliate me regularly.
I got that name because of my huge clit that’s bigger than a normal clit. It pokes out of my pussy lips and my daddy always calls it a mini cock because it swells and gets hard when it’s erect. I often have to jerk it off like a real cock with my fingers. It’s so huge that I can put 3-4 clothpins on it which I also have to do very often. My daddy never misses a chance to remind me of my name and humiliate me with it.
I’m a bit insecure about my clit so having “Giant clit” as my new name and also having to write this text is very humiliating for me. I get very embarrassed when someone talks about my giant clit or when I have to talk about it but it also turns me on.

likes: humiliation, orgasm control (edging, overstimulation), serving, rules, pain (spanking, clothpins,...), role playing

dislikes: denial, too much pain, tit play, corner time, hidden public, anal, pictures

limits: public, audios/videos, engaging other people, pee drinking, serious/dangerous damage

toys: household items (clothpins, clothpegs, electric toothbrush, toothpaste, ...)

The following 2 users say Thank You to Hailey_bear for this post:
Old 07-13-2022, 08:48 PM   #6
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Have 3 edges from me.
Plus a dare: afterwards put 4 clothespins on your GIANT CLIT to calm it down. 3 minutes should suffice.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 07-13-2022, 10:45 PM   #7
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Okay then Giant Clit. Put 4 clothespins on that giant clit of yours and edge 3 times by using your electric toothbrush directly on the pins.
Old 07-13-2022, 11:21 PM   #8
stubenkueken1984

As the size of your clit is so humiliating to you I dare you to provide detailed measurements.

When not erected:
  • Length from root
  • Diameter

When erected:
  • Length from root
  • Diameter
  • Length uncovered by hood

Also explain in detail how it looks. Is it tapered, is the tip round or pointy, is it bigger at one end or in the middle, what color, is the color uniform or can you see veins?
Old 07-14-2022, 05:44 AM   #9
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Please use a sharpie or other fine point permanent marker to put a sad face on GIANT CLIT since it sounds like it is kinda sad that it makes you embarassed. I too have and over sized clitoris and it has gotten me and gets me in all sorts of trouble LOL. Refresh the sad face every day for a month then decide if it should chnage to a happy face for the next month!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 09:04 AM   #10
Hailey_bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubenkueken1984 View Post
As the size of your clit is so humiliating to you I dare you to provide detailed measurements.

When not erected:
  • Length from root
  • Diameter

When erected:
  • Length from root
  • Diameter
  • Length uncovered by hood

Also explain in detail how it looks. Is it tapered, is the tip round or pointy, is it bigger at one end or in the middle, what color, is the color uniform or can you see veins?
Thank you for your dare sir, it’s extremely humiliating.

When not erected:
-Length from root: 2,9cm (1,15in)
-Width: 1,8cm (0,75in)

When erected:
-Length from root: 3,4cm (1,34in)
-Width: 2,1cm (0,83in)
-Length uncovered by hood: 1,3cm (0,52in)

My clit is pointy but when you pull the hood back it’s round. It’s the biggest in the middle which makes it looks fat. It’s light pink but when you pull the hood back it’s a dark shade of pink and you can see some small purple veins.

Old 07-14-2022, 09:10 AM   #11
redcamel
getDare Addict

Definately a giant clit.

3 edges masturbating it as if it was a cock.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 07-14-2022, 09:19 AM   #12
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Stand in a corner facing the corner and use your off hand to spread your cunt open. jerk off your clit to three more edges.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to malesub19 for this post:
Old 07-14-2022, 09:27 AM   #13
Hailey_bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Okay then Giant Clit. Put 4 clothespins on that giant clit of yours and edge 3 times by using your electric toothbrush directly on the pins.
Thank you for your dare sir!
4 clothespins were very hurtful and since I had to edge three times before taking them off it was pure torture. Getting pleasure by vibrating the pins was a very new sensation but it felt really good. But the worst part was the edging because it made me very frustrated and it made sure that I didn’t get any reward for enduring the pain because I wasn’t allowed to cum.
I think that’s exactly what my giant clit deserved.

Old 07-14-2022, 09:30 AM   #14
redcamel
getDare Addict

Wear only sheer pantyhose, unhood your giant clit and take it between your left hand thumb and index fingers so that it is cladded in the tensed nylon fabric. Edge three times touching it through the fabric with your right hand index finger tip. You can lick your fingertip anytime you need some lubrication.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 09:47 AM   #15
Hailey_bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
Please use a sharpie or other fine point permanent marker to put a sad face on GIANT CLIT since it sounds like it is kinda sad that it makes you embarassed. I too have and over sized clitoris and it has gotten me and gets me in all sorts of trouble LOL. Refresh the sad face every day for a month then decide if it should chnage to a happy face for the next month!
Thank you for your dare madam!
It’s very creative and has the perfect sense of humiliation. I now also have to live with a sad face on my embarrassing clit.

Advertisements
Kink Talk