Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2022, 06:30 PM   #1
Kittycupcakes

Default 24F Use this Horny Slut

I have a lot of time tonight and I am extremely horny. I want to cum so much that I regret asking at all & I think get dare can help me do that Toys & likes/dislikes are in the signature. Please use me like the dirty little slut I am. I will provide full reports in the thread.

Dislikes: clit torture, piss play

Hard limits: scat, permanent harm, blood, pics, chemicals

I have no Kik, and I'm not looking for a master. Just looking to play!

Toys: wearable vibrator, nipple clamps, cuffs, 8 inch dildo, butt plugs, ball gag

BDSM test results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/bVkGgLSw
Kittycupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 06:34 PM   #2
SageLeech
Longtime User

Let's get you started with a big glass of water and say no peeing without permission. And go ahead and do 3 edges do them while on your knees and after each say "thank you get dare." Out loud.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 06:38 PM   #3
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Obviously there is no more pee and orgasm freedom for you for the rest of the night.

Put on your nipple clamps, and insert the vibrator. You should have plenty of water with you.

I think it would be fun to have you edge as much as you can in 45 minutes after a 15 minutes warm up.

During the 15 minutes warm up, the vibe will be on medium speed while you twist your clamp 360 and tug them off 100 times.

Take clamps off and shove a big plug in your ass.
During your 45 minutes edging, Every time you get to an edge you will slap your tits 5 times and drink some water. The goal is to drink at least 4 mugs of water in 45 minutes.

This way you will be a denied slut for both pee and orgasm for a while tonight.

When finished, have the vibe in again, and tell us how this slut look like. How pathetic she looks and how much she want to beg for relief

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Last edited by Garry0993; 11-10-2022 at 06:41 PM.
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 06:44 PM   #4
Kittycupcakes

I finished my 32 ounce cup of water before starting on the edges. When I started my pussy was already dripping so it was not hard at all to reach the first edge. By the time I got to the third, my legs were starting to shake a bit. Thank you for the task, and I will make sure to ask permission to the thread in order to pee
[/U]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
Let's get you started with a big glass of water and say no peeing without permission. And go ahead and do 3 edges do them while on your knees and after each say "thank you get dare." Out loud.

Toys: wearable vibrator, nipple clamps, cuffs, 8 inch dildo, butt plugs, ball gag

Old 11-10-2022, 06:46 PM   #5
Kittycupcakes

I will get started on this now, thank you. I will update the thread after the hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Obviously there is no more pee and orgasm freedom for you for the rest of the night.

Put on your nipple clamps, and insert the vibrator. You should have plenty of water with you.

I think it would be fun to have you edge as much as you can in 45 minutes after a 15 minutes warm up.

During the 15 minutes warm up, the vibe will be on medium speed while you twist your clamp 360 and tug them off 100 times.

Take clamps off and shove a big plug in your ass.
During your 45 minutes edging, Every time you get to an edge you will slap your tits 5 times and drink some water. The goal is to drink at least 4 mugs of water in 45 minutes.

This way you will be a denied slut for both pee and orgasm for a while tonight.

When finished, have the vibe in again, and tell us how this slut look like. How pathetic she looks and how much she want to beg for relief

Old 11-10-2022, 06:54 PM   #6
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycupcakes View Post
I will get started on this now, thank you. I will update the thread after the hour
Sounds good. When you finished your report, edge 10 times with each of your fingers only.

At the end of the edge, you will answer the question of "Should we let this slut cum or pee?" in full sentence based on your silly mind at that moment while spank your cunt 15 times before starting next edge. Use a spanking tool if needed.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 11-10-2022, 07:56 PM   #7
Kittycupcakes

This slut is so desperate, I'm making a wet spot on the bed. My nipples and tits are on fire from all the spanking, and towards the end even the spanking was turning me on. Every little movement makes me want to cum and my bladder is so full. I don't know what is worse, but my poor clit is throbbing from all the attention. I will get started on the 10 edges and spanking now, thank you for the task. I thought I was horny before, it's nothing compared to how much I want to cum now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Sounds good. When you finished your report, edge 10 times with each of your fingers only.

At the end of the edge, you will answer the question of "Should we let this slut cum or pee?" in full sentence based on your silly mind at that moment while spank your cunt 15 times before starting next edge. Use a spanking tool if needed.

Old 11-10-2022, 07:58 PM   #8
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycupcakes View Post
This slut is so desperate, I'm making a wet spot on the bed. My nipples and tits are on fire from all the spanking, and towards the end even the spanking was turning me on. Every little movement makes me want to cum and my bladder is so full. I don't know what is worse, but my poor clit is throbbing from all the attention. I will get started on the 10 edges and spanking now, thank you for the task. I thought I was horny before, it's nothing compared to how much I want to cum now
refer to yourself as this slut sounds good.

Why don't you answer everything in third person from now on. And try to use a different degrading name per reply.

How many times did you edge during the 45 minutes?

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, degrade, humiliate, orgasm control