Old 06-20-2024, 01:31 PM   #1
Chadow

Default Any balloon dare 23m

Basically speaking I lost a dare and I have to do any dare containing water, balloons, wa ter filled condoms, balloons filled with anything, or any combination of those I receive in the next 24 hours, I would prefere it not contain anything overly sexual.

My limits are pics and full public

Either send them through kik or post them here

Kik is chadow2008

Last edited by Chadow; 06-22-2024 at 11:30 AM.
Chadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 02:44 PM   #2
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Step 1 --- Get 9 of the same colored balloons.

Step 2 --- Next take 9 identical slips of paper and write the 3 punishments (within your limits) that you can take on 3 of them, 3 of your favorite "funishments" on 3 of them, and 3 dares/tasks/punishments/etc. that you secretly want to do, but haven't been brave enough to do yet on the last 3 (So there should be 1 thing on each of the 9 pieces of paper and you should have a total of 3 things from each of the 3 categories, let me know if this doesn't make sense and I'll try to clarify).

Step 3 --- Put each slip of paper in a ziplock baggie to keep it dry and put one in each balloon.

Step 4 --- Fill each balloon with water (or another substance of your choice if water is too tame/messy/etc.) and tie off.

Step 5 --- Mix them all up so you don't know what task is where, and hang the balloons up somewhere that you can stand underneath of them. Each day for the next week you are going to pick one balloon and stand under it. You are going to pop it, making sure you get soaked (covered by whatever you put in the balloon) in the process, and you have the rest of the day to complete whatever task you get from that balloon. You may have 1 "Chicken Pass", if you chicken out, but to use it you must come on here and ask for a punishment and explain why you need it.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk