Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-12-2016, 10:02 PM   #1
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Default Silence of the 10 Questions

1. Among your group of friends, what are you most well-known for? (e.g. troublemaker, class clown, the quiet one, the reliable one, etc.)

2. Have you ever opened a coconut?

3. What's something you didn't know existed prior to becoming an adult? (For instance, I once met a 30-year-old man who didn't know what coconuts were.)

4. Imagine you are enlisted for an experiment that places you on a deserted island for five years. You are supplied on a weekly basis with five years' worth of a nutrition shake that will take care of all your nutritional needs, plus you are allowed to choose one food item that will be the only thing you get to eat for the next five years. What food item do you choose?

5. Would you rather live underwater or on the moon?

6. What talent would you showcase in a talent show?

7. What do you find most annoying?

8. Biggest physical turn-off?

9. What futuristic, sci-fi invention do you hope is made a reality in the next 50 years?

10. What is your relationship with insects?

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 10:26 PM   #2
GDJones

Default Silence of the 10 answers

1. Among your group of friends, what are you most well-known for? (e.g. troublemaker, class clown, the quiet one, the reliable one, etc.)

You could say I'm the reliable clown.

Yes, I once vacationed in the keys and my uncles and I used hammers to bash them open. Not the cleanest way to open a coconut.

3. What's something you didn't know existed prior to becoming an adult? (For instance, I once met a 30-year-old man who didn't know what coconuts were.)

I can't off the top of my head come up with something I didn't know existed, but I did think that weather was the same all over the world (so if it was raining near me it was raining all over the world) until I took earth sciences in middle school.

4. Imagine you are enlisted for an experiment that places you on a deserted island for five years. You are supplied on a weekly basis with five years' worth of a nutrition shake that will take care of all your nutritional needs, plus you are allowed to choose one food item that will be the only thing you get to eat for the next five years. What food item do you choose?

Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. Easy!

Underwater, haven't you seen Sea Lab 2021

Piano/Drums performing

Loud lip smacking sounds, like when someone doesn't know they're supposed to chew with their mouth closed.

Body Odor

9. What futuristic, sci-fi invention do you hope is made a reality in the next 50 years?

Lightsa... actually, I would love to see affordable hover based land transport available to the consumer market.

I really dislike insects, but I won't go out of my way to kill them. Don't bother me, I won't bother you kind of deal.

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals

BLUE TEAM

PM DARES
GDJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 01:48 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

The reliable and most trusted one .
Yes with a hammer .
Don't know
Chocolate
Under water
Singing
Rude inconsiderate people
Hairy people
self driving cars
10. What is your relationship with insects?[/QUOTE]
Don't really know they don't worry me never have
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 03:35 AM   #4
Wolf007
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post

The joker, who tends to be reliable...

Yes...it was a moment to remember.
Drilled holes in it...that had already spoiled it actually, because of the drilling mess. Then tried to saw it...saw wasn't clean so now it was really allmost unbeatable...but now it was really between me and the coconut...so finally i bashed it with a hammer...

Ehm...lets see...good Chinese movies.
Actually, still looking for their existence.

Pasta for shure...

Under water...let's stay on this blue gigantic ball.

Maybe something like stand-up comedy...would like to give it shot.

People who think their better than someone else...really hate those feckers...

Extreme overweight.

Successful teleportation..."beem me up..."

Well, if they bother me, they meet their final destiny, no begging will save their ass.

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 09:55 AM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Among your group of friends, what are you most well-known for? No idea. A ninja

2. Have you ever opened a coconut? no

3. What's something you didn't know existed prior to becoming an adult? How much of a pain in the ass it is to be an adult

4. Imagine you are enlisted for an experiment that places you on a deserted island for five years. You are supplied on a weekly basis with five years' worth of a nutrition shake that will take care of all your nutritional needs, plus you are allowed to choose one food item that will be the only thing you get to eat for the next five years. What food item do you choose? Pineapples

5. Would you rather live underwater or on the moon? Underwater

6. What talent would you showcase in a talent show? Building something

7. What do you find most annoying? Work

8. Biggest physical turn-off? CBT

9. What futuristic, sci-fi invention do you hope is made a reality in the next 50 years? Teleporters

10. What is your relationship with insects? None

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 12:07 PM   #6
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Either the sarcastic bitch or chuckles (because I laugh & smile a lot)/

Yes

Taxes. Now I'm in hell.

Pizza or Chinese Food & it's a wrap.

Underwater

My singing talent

People who talk like they have a hook in their mouth

A cocky bitch

The future scares me a bit so idk

They can suck my ass

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 12:21 PM   #7
SluttyPig
getDare Sweetheart

Being the mom friend
Yes I have with a machete! I dropped the machete lol! It was heavier than I thought it would be
I am still learning. So far as an adult, I have realized it is very hard to keep track of laundry.
Mmmmm pasta <3
Underwater for sure. Sharks and whales and fishies and yay!
Dancing maybe
Having to repeat myself
I'd have to say it's a super fake tan.
Teleportation devices
I love love love love love them. Unless they are spiders. I'm good with cockroaches, centipedes, stick bugs etc. I will even play with them by making little obstacle courses and stuff lol. Just don't fucking put a spider near me

SluttyPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 03:11 PM   #8
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

A mix between the leader and the joker.

No, I have not.

Before I became an adult I had no idea that public sex dungeons were a thing. You ask to turn up and then bam, naked people fucking kinkily (not the actual process, kids.) I just sorta assumed that they were exclusive clubs you had to stumble into, or private affairs only. Naive, eh?

You're trying to make me say coconut, aren't you? Well, I choose mango. There, I said it.

On the moon, yo.

I'd do a stand-up comedy routine.

People. Who. Slap. When. They. Eat. And. Eat. With. Their. Mouths. Open.

Feet.

Something akin to the TARDIS. Unlimited space travel, always oxygen, free translations - the business.

Polyamorous.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk