Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-30-2021, 07:35 AM   #1
controlmee

Default I got caught. Punish me or give me new ideas

My biggest turn on is cumming in public without anyone knowing and today when in a cafe someone I knew saw me. I was in a booth and thought i was covered but obviously wasn't

I'm not the closest of friends with this person but we have a lot of friends in common

What I didn't know is she was very kinky and has blackmailed me into wearing a chastity belt otherwise she will send the pictures and video to everyone i know. My worst nightmare is coming true

I have never worn chastity before but now cant touch myself. I have no idea how long this is going to last but am more turned on then ever so have been toying my ass since that's all i can reach. Some people choose to be in locktober and I sure didn't!

I'm not going to tell her about this site as things could get out of control

Give me ideas for things i can do until I'm free again or punish me for finally getting caught

Limits - Pics, poop, other people
controlmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 12:33 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Well this is not going to be exactly what you want but I just want to ask to make sure.

I hope you have talked with her out of play context and agree this as a consensual play, aka you have a safe word to get out when you want out. Because otherwise when the initial rush is over and you found out it is blackmail for real it is too late. Your normal life can be ruined.

Any from of blackmail is not acceptable no matter how pretty they are painted to be.

If this is not the case (aka a good consented play), I would suggest to cut ties and not do anything she asks you and ask for professional help. Police, hospital, etc.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Last edited by Garry0993; 09-30-2021 at 06:50 PM.
Garry0993 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 01:24 PM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I'm so bad.
So your locked down, and can't touch and cum.
There's a way around that if your interested.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 01:34 PM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ok, guess you fell asleep at the computer, maybe another day then. Have fun girl

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 09:29 PM   #5
controlmee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Well this is not going to be exactly what you want but I just want to ask to make sure.

I hope you have talked with her out of play context and agree this as a consensual play, aka you have a safe word to get out when you want out. Because otherwise when the initial rush is over and you found out it is blackmail for real it is too late. Your normal life can be ruined.

Any from of blackmail is not acceptable no matter how pretty they are painted to be.

If this is not the case (aka a good consented play), I would suggest to cut ties and not do anything she asks you and ask for professional help. Police, hospital, etc.
No this wasnt consensual. I was terrified yesterday but now she has said i'll be free in 3 days its turning me on

Old 10-01-2021, 02:59 PM   #6
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by controlmee View Post
No this wasnt consensual. I was terrified yesterday but now she has said i'll be free in 3 days its turning me on
Since it is not consensual, tell her to stop otherwise call the police.

I know you might be turned on at the moment. But just think if three days is over and she doesn't stop, you aren't turned on anymore what are you going to do?

If it is not consensual to start with, there is no proof that she would honor her words.

Seek help if you have to. Do not hesitate.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 10-01-2021, 03:00 PM   #7
Weables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Since it is not consensual, tell her to stop otherwise call the police.

I know you might be turned on at the moment. But just think if three days is over and she doesn't stop, you aren't turned on anymore what are you going to do?

If it is not consensual to start with, there is no proof that she would honor her words.

Seek help if you have to. Do not hesitate.
Agreed. This is illegal. Go to the authorities.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Weables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:30 PM   #8
athmarr
Distinguished Member

I fully agree with what Garry said, and if you do now realise it’s something you’d like to explore there are plenty of people that would gladly take the opportunity to do it to you, but with the right things in place and/or after discussion with you on what is too far. Being in the right mindset for that is necessary really.
Old 10-02-2021, 07:29 PM   #9
controlmee

Update - I'm free! i'll never know what will happen with the pictures so hoping they dont end up online or something

Now its time to get back to having fun again

Old 10-02-2021, 08:24 PM   #10
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by controlmee View Post
Update - I'm free! i'll never know what will happen with the pictures so hoping they dont end up online or something

Now its time to get back to having fun again

This is good news.

Well if you ever find those pic, you know who to report to police when you need to.

And just for good measure maybe tone things down a notch and leave something in fantasy just for safety sake.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Advertisements
Kink Talk