Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-21-2021, 07:42 AM   #1
Mallena_1995

Default First time here, please punish me hard (F26)

Hello guys and girls. I have been lurking on this site for quite some time, but it was only today I decided to sign up.

I am currently working from home up until 8 PM (for the next three and a half hours) and I am looking for something to spice things up.

To introduce myself: I am a petite woman, about 162 cm tall and 52 kg with natural brown hair. That's quite usual, but the unusual part is that I'm a fetishist or, more precisely, a masochist.

So, I came here hoping to get some punishment today. (And not just today)

I have crop whip, single tail, cords, spatula and different kinds of pegs and clamps.

I'm mostly into impact play on different parts of my body (pussy is a big NO-NO), but also for some humiliation, as long as it is not public.

Please give me interesting, and painful tasks and dares, respecting my limits.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Mallena_1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 07:53 AM   #2
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Welcome to GD

Put those clamps on your nipples and get a set of dice
Each roll will be an area or task for your punishment
1. Spank ass 3 times
2. Inner thigh 3 times
3. Both breasts times
4. Both feet times
5. Re adjust nipple clamps
6.Your choice

You can use your crop whip to start and play for 20 rounds and see how you feel. If you want more after shoot me a PM.
Old 08-21-2021, 08:03 AM   #3
Garry0993
getDare Devil

I would say start simple.

Spank our ass 50 times once you finished a task for your work.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 08:48 AM   #4
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Take two ice cubes and let them melt directly on your nipples. Put clamps on your nipples afterwards.

Get more ince cubes and melt them by rubbing them all over your tits. Put as many pegs on as possible/as you have once the ice is melted.
Wait 5 minutes on your knees and remove the nipple clamps afterwards.

Use a cord to hit your tits with the goal to knock off all the remaining clamps. You have a total of 50 hits, no more, no less.
If any clamps remain, use the crop to knock them off and deliver 4 more hits directly to the spot afterwards.

Once all are off, you are in for 5 hits with the single tail to your ass per clamp you missed with the cord.
Old 08-21-2021, 02:24 PM   #5
makeme00

I have been lurking for awhile too! You inspired me to actually join & take some punishment too. I don’t have kik but will respond to messages. Going out tonight and looking for fun.
makeme00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 10:17 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallena_1995 View Post
Hello guys and girls. I have been lurking on this site for quite some time, but it was only today I decided to sign up.

I am currently working from home up until 8 PM (for the next three and a half hours) and I am looking for something to spice things up.

To introduce myself: I am a petite woman, about 162 cm tall and 52 kg with natural brown hair. That's quite usual, but the unusual part is that I'm a fetishist or, more precisely, a masochist.

So, I came here hoping to get some punishment today. (And not just today)

I have crop whip, single tail, cords, spatula and different kinds of pegs and clamps.

I'm mostly into impact play on different parts of my body (pussy is a big NO-NO), but also for some humiliation, as long as it is not public.

Please give me interesting, and painful tasks and dares, respecting my limits.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Do you have anyone else will administer crop or whatever on you? If so s/he to give you a dozen with crop on each inside thigh. If not write a letter requesting this.
Old 09-01-2021, 10:27 AM   #7
Mallena_1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Welcome to GD

Put those clamps on your nipples and get a set of dice
Each roll will be an area or task for your punishment
1. Spank ass 3 times
2. Inner thigh 3 times
3. Both breasts times
4. Both feet times
5. Re adjust nipple clamps
6.Your choice

You can use your crop whip to start and play for 20 rounds and see how you feel. If you want more after shoot me a PM.
Sorry for the very late response, I mostly responded to the dares sent to my inbox and got lost a little bit.

I have done this dare, using crop whip. I must say it got me quite aroused, although it was more like foreplay than a real punishment. Thanks anyway.

Anything else in your bag of tricks?
Mallena_1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 12:00 PM   #8
leeroc101

Until the next time you sleep, you must go about your day as normal but you must do any and all chores that need doing around the house. During this time, you must be holding "Mr. Cock" with both hands. Mr Cock is of course the largest dildo you have (or phallic object if you dont have) If you must use your hands for anything besides holding Mr Cock, you must ask his permission. "Mr Cock, may I use my hands for X instead of holding your wonderful shaft?" Then, roll a die or flip a coin. If even or heads, Mr Cock has given you permission. You must kiss him on the head, say "Thank you Mr Cock", then do what you asked. If tails or odds, you do not have permission. You must apologize to Mr Cock for offending him by saying "I'm terribly sorry for being so selfish, Mr Cock", and add 1 to the number of spanks you will receive before bed that night. You must also whip yourself once on each thigh and each ass cheek with your crop immediately before you may ask anything else of Mr Cock. The number of whips increases by one each time Mr Cock denies your request.

When it is time to sleep, you must repent for your transgressions against Mr Cock. You will spank yourself the number of times decided earlier. After each spank you must thank Mr Cock. "Thank you for teaching me obedience today, Mr Cock. Please teach me again."

After this, roll a 6 sided die. On a 1-5, Mr Cock has not forgiven you yet. Mr Cock will enter your asshole. Then you will whip yourself 5 more times on each thigh and each asscheek. Then he will exit your ass and you may ask and roll again for forgiveness. On a 6, Mr Cock has forgiven you and will now reward you for your obedience. You may clean Mr Cock off gently before he enters your pussy. At this time you may pleasure yourself however you wish. You may not cum without asking Mr Cock's permission. "Mr Cock, please give this obedient bitch permission to cum?" Then, roll your 6 sided die. On a 6, you may cum. On a 1-5, you must remove Mr Cock and kiss him 10 times slowly on the head and shaft. Then he will enter your pussy and you may continue until Mr Cock allows you to cum.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk