Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-27-2020, 09:38 AM   #1
sayuri

Female 21F studying from home torture

Hello !

I'm a long time lurker who finally caved in

Like many, I'm now studying from home, so I'm looking for dares or rules to make things more... interesting. I would love longer dares/tasks to carry throughout the day. Don't go easy on me!

Like :
anal, deepthroat, pussy and tits torture, humiliation, orgasm control and denial, bondage, hidden public

Limits : pee, scat, blood, fully public

I have :
dildos and plugs of various sizes (I can't take the bigger ones with proper stretching first)
a large ejaculating dildo
a vibrator wand
an anal hook
a succion cups set
wooden clothes pins
a pair of clover clamps
ropes in various length and size
a pair of leather cuffs and a padlock
a collar with a ring
a metal sawhorse

Thank you!!
sayuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:05 AM   #2
PeakingBlinder

For one day, when you wake up, put in your smallest plug. Every hour until you go to bed, you will either:
  1. Plug-fuck yourself for 5 minutes.
  2. Or, take out the plug, wear nipple clamps for 10 minutes, then pop the next biggest plug in.
By the end of the day, you must have worn all plugs, and you may not down-size at any point. You may want to space out when you go up a size. When you've got you're biggest plug in, your two options for every hour are:
  1. Plug-fuck yourself for 5 minutes.
  2. Wear nipple clamps for 10 minutes with your plug still in.

Will you be reporting on your dares here?
Old 11-27-2020, 11:30 AM   #3
luzifell
Longtime User

no matter what else dares you get...
The end of the lockdown you will celebrate with a orgasm.. and dont cum 1 more time until then. So anytime a dare says for you to orgasm, you can only edge yourself
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:33 AM   #4
PeakingBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
The end of the lockdown you will celebrate with a orgasm.. and dont cum 1 more time until then. So anytime a dare says for you to orgasm, you can only edge yourself
I like the sound of this. I'll add to it that at minimum you will be edging once a day, regardless of any other dares.
Old 11-27-2020, 11:35 AM   #5
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Default Welcome

During one of your classes your hands will be tied to your chair, make sure your camera and mic are ON, you won't be able to change that during the class.

Before the class starts put the biggest buttplug you can take, put clamps with toothpaste in your nipples and clit if you can manage for the whole class, if you can't take the clamps just put the toothpaste and position your dildo by the side of your computer, set a timer, every 2 min deepthroat on it balls deep, make it messy.

You should end the class in a mess and hopefully you learned anything
JackBlack351 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:37 AM   #6
sayuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakingBlinder View Post

Will you be reporting on your dares here?
I will, I'll do this tomorrow.

Quote:
Good idea!
Old 11-27-2020, 11:38 AM   #7
luzifell
Longtime User

oh speaking of class dares...
why not sitting the whole lesson on a low humming magic wand pussy naked of course... and too weak to make you cum.
If you have to turn it off to avoid cumming or detection as penalty you have to spend the whole evening after it with the wand edging yourself at least 30 times
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:40 AM   #8
sayuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
During one of your classes your hands will be tied to your chair, make sure your camera and mic are ON, you won't be able to change that during the class.

Before the class starts put the biggest buttplug you can take, put clamps with toothpaste in your nipples and clit if you can manage for the whole class, if you can't take the clamps just put the toothpaste and position your dildo by the side of your computer, set a timer, every 2 min deepthroat on it balls deep, make it messy.

You should end the class in a mess and hopefully you learned anything
Mics are turned off by default. I'll see if I can get away with the rest though.
Old 11-27-2020, 11:41 AM   #9
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Sit in a online lecture while having both, your ass and pussy filled with a dildo ^^

Another one would be fixing your wand on your thigh so it reaches your pussy/clit. Let it run during the whole lesson on a slow speed. Try to have it on a higher speed for the next lesson and so on. You may turn the power off for 5 minutes if you edge

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

A Quick Add Thread
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:44 AM   #10
wowman

Prepare by getting out the following toys:

The ring collar, anal hook, a small rope, ejaculating dildo, handcuffs, and wand toy.

Before you begin, I want you to stretch your holes, and lube them up well, I don't want you to tear anything if you get too horny.

Now, first things first, fill your ejaculating dildo with a thick fluid, I recommend corn starch and water, but anything will work. Use lube if you have enough to spare. Your holes should be loose already, I want you to sit down on the dildo, you should place the toy on a sturdy chair than you can straddle safely. Attach the toy to the chair well with rope/suction cup/etc. and put your collar and handcuffs on. Now place the head at the entrance to your pussy, very slowly lower yourself into the toy, appreciate the girth as it stretches you wide open and then the length as it fills your canal... Lower yourself down, and no more thrusts. You should have the collar ready and a rope nearby, now tie that rope around the base of the toy and tie the other end to your collar. Set a timer for 30 minutes and wait. Wear a blindfold during this time of you would like to up the ante. After the thirty minutes is up, remove the toy and do the same with your ass... This time after the thirty minutes is up, force the dildo to cum inside and wait for 5 minutes. Stand up slowly, don't spill a drop of that "cum" and get on all fours. Insert the anal hook without spilling any lube, clean the toy off with your mouth (providing it does not break any hard limits) and wash it off in the sink. Sanitize the toy, then cover it with a small bead of toothpaste (if it doesn't break limits) then fuck your pussy while your ass is hooked. Oh yeah, make sure to tie that hook to your collar, we wouldn't want that to slip out...

You have 20 minutes in this exact position to cum. If you do not, then you should be punished (and trained again) At this point, you may use the wand, in addition to the squirting dildo and anal hook to cum. Suck on another toy to feel extra used...

Save approximately 2 hours to complete this dare. You are welcome to take a break at any time, and please don't do anything that would cause damage to your sensitive tissue. I don't want to hurt you, just a little stretch. And feel free to modify the 30 minute timer as I do not know your body as well as you do. Enjoy!
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:45 AM   #11
sayuri

Quote:
oh speaking of class dares...
why not sitting the whole lesson on a low humming magic wand pussy naked of course... and too weak to make you cum.
If you have to turn it off to avoid cumming or detection as penalty you have to spend the whole evening after it with the wand edging yourself at least 30 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Sit in a online lecture while having both, your ass and pussy filled with a dildo ^^

Another one would be fixing your wand on your thigh so it reaches your pussy/clit. Let it run during the whole lesson on a slow speed. Try to have it on a higher speed for the next lesson and so on. You may turn the power off for 5 minutes if you edge
I'll add a mix of those to the list. good ones!
Old 11-27-2020, 11:52 AM   #12
Meorin

Don't go easy on you? Well let's go!

Start with some humiliating stuff:

1.1 Take some red lipstick and write "whore" on your face with the o being your mouth.
1.2 Take some red lipstick and write "whore" on your ass with the o being your asshole.
1.3 Take a marker and write "pathetic" on your tits, "needy" next to your cunt, "cum dump" on your tummy with arrows to your ass, cunt and mouth.
1.4 Take a marker and write "please hit me", "rape toy", "pain slut", "please hurt me", "abuse me", "stupid", "worthless", "anal whore" on yourself.
1.5 (extra) Go in front of a mirror and find all the flaws you have. Point an arrow on each flaw and give it a number. Write a list with all the flaws and describe for each how your body is flawed.
1.6 (extra) Go take measurements of the girth of your arms, legs, chest, tummy, waist and write your measurements on your body.

2.1 Fetch a toy to plug your ass with. Big enough to be uncomfortable but small enough to be doable. Plug it and stay plugged for an hour. In that hour do chores while plugged.
2.2 Fetch a dildo to fuck your ass with. Big enough to hurt, small enough to endure it for half an hour. Go fuck your ass for half an hour and rub your clit to edge. When you get on edge, say "I am an anal slut, I love anal." and cool off a bit just to repeat 5 edges with that dildo up your ass. You only have to fuck your ass for the initial 30 minutes and while edgeing.
2.2.1 (extra) When 2.2 is done shove 3 fingers deep up your wet cunt and lick them clean to show yourself how much your cunt liked your ass to be used like this.

And now for some pain:

3.1 Clothes pegs: Put one on each nipple, your tongue and clit and three on each pussy lip and leave them there for 5 minutes. Take a break for 5 minutes after.
3.1.1 Repeat 3.1 and extend the time you wear the pegs by 5 minutes each time until you reach 40 minutes. The time for the break will stay at 5 minutes. Can you reach wearing pegs for 40 minutes or does it hurt too much before you succeed?
3.1.2 (extra) Do 3.1.1 but this time you are not allowed to swallow and use your clover clamps for your nipples instead of clothes pegs.

4.1 Stretching. You got an ass, you got a cunt. Both can be stretched. Fetch a huge bunch of sharpies or something similar. Fill your cunt first with as many as you can make fit and once you can not fit any more pull them out and switch to your ass. Make it hurt.
4.1.1 You can work in one more sharpie, can you? You can stretch yourself that tiny bit more. Do it. Shove one more in, even when it hurts.
4.1.2 Repeat 4.1.1 until you have to give up. You can not win this one. All you can do is tell us how much your hole was able to take and try for more next time.
4.2 Let's get some "exercise". Shove a medium sized plug up your ass and take your biggest dildo that you can make stuck on the floor. Lube it up with your tongue good. Treat it like you would a real cock and then ride it for 45 minutes.
4.2.1 (bonus) 4.2 but add one clothes peg each to your nipples and tongue. You can not swallow. Go drool all over yourself.
4.3 Fetch the longest dildo you can fit down your throat. Suck on it for 40 minutes. If you drool all over yourself, go on. If you puke, go on. Treat it like a real cock you want to please. You can't swallow. Go make a mess.
4.3.1 (bonus) 4.3 but add one clothes peg each to your nipples, tongue and clit. Go use the biggest plug you can make fit up your ass right now and get it in.

5 Let's go for some spanking/hitting. It usually is quite hard for a bitch like you to hit herself properly. That is just natural. There is a normal instinct to not cause yourself pain. Let's overcome this.
5.1 Go fetch a ruler, preferably a metal one. When you hit yourself with it, give it tension and bend it to the point where you feel like it's close to be breaking and let it snap against the target area. 10 hits each for each nipple, your cunt (hole), your clit. each ass cheek and your anus.
5.1.1 Which spot hurt the most? Go there again, 25 more.
5.1.2 Do 5.1 again but 20 hits this time.
5.1.3 10 more hits to each spot. This time don't use tension but hit yourself instead. Each hit only counts if you manage to hit yourself harder than you were able to hit yourself using the tension before.
5.1.3.1 (extra) 5.1.3 but chose one spot and go for 100 more hits instead. (For example 100 hits to your right ass cheek, which only count if done harsh enough so that they hurt more than they would have using tension)
5.1.4 Go do 5.1.3 again but this time use a wooden spoon.
5.1.4.1 (extra) 5.1.4 but chose one spot and go for 100 more hits instead.
5.1.5 Go do 5.1.3 again but this time use a leather belt.
5.1.5.1 (extra) 5.1.4 but chose one spot and go for 100 more hits instead.

6 Fetch some hot sauce/tabasco or something of that sort. Whatever you find will be called hot sauce for the sake of this task. Put a good bit on your hand and leave it there for 10 minutes. If there is no harsh (allergic) reaction, go repeat on your outer pussy lips.
6.1 Let's hurt your clit. Rub yourself to an edge to make your blood rush into your clit. Right after covering your clit with hot sauce. Rub it in for a few seconds and then leave it there for 10 minutes before washing it off.
6.1.1 Let's hurt your ass. Do 6.1 but instead of your clit cover your anus in hot sauce. No need for you to edge this time.
6.1.2 (extra). Go do 6.1 and 6.1.1 at the same time. This time though keep touching both spots and try to edge.
6.2 Do you have ginger? Peel it and cut into a plug. Plug yourself for 30 minutes with it.
6.2.1 Do you have ginger? Cut it into a penis shape and fuck your cunt with it for 30 minutes.
6.3 Go fetch some honey or syrup and salt. Put a drop of honey on your clit and then add some salt. Go edge. That salt will cause more and more pain.
6.3.1 After 6.3 add a bit of salt and go again.
6.3.2 Repeat 6.3.1 and add some honey/syrup if needed. Go again and again and again. You can not win this one. All you can do is tell us how many edges you were able to do before you had to give up cus it was too exhausting or too painful.

7 Let's go for something specific for studying:
7.1 Put on your collar. Put in the anal hook and tie it with some rope over your back to your collar. Lets pull on that hook and choke you a bit at the same time. Put on your handcuffs and go study like this for an hour, let's see if you will remember anything after.
7.2 You need to study? Get something to read and strip down. Put your clover clamps on your nipples, one wooden peg ony our clit. Go sit on your sawhorse and read for 30 minutes.
7.3 Let's go for some chores. Put on your collar. Put in the anal hook and tie it with some rope over your back to your collar. Lets pull on that hook and choke you a bit at the same time. Put on your handcuffs and your clover clamps on your nipples and go do chores for 45 minutes.

You are still reading at this point? You can't get enough of it, can you? Well:
A denied slut is a good slut.

8.1 Go in denial. Chose a time that you think is on the edge of what you will be able to handle and put yourself in denial. You are only allowed to cum after the denial is over. You are however allowed to touch yourself and edge. If you don't want to come up with a number yourself I will do that for you: I like the idea that was said in here: Go until the quarantine is done.
8.1.1 Make up a number of edges that you think are reasonable in a day. Go edge this often every day to make yourself even more desperate during your denial. If you don't want to come up with a number yourself, go for at least 2 edges in the morning, 2 during the day and 2 at night.
8.1.2 Make up a number. You have to get this many points a day. You get one point by doing any task on my list between task 1.1 and 7.3.2. Any tasks added by other users count for this too if you feel like they are worth a point or two. Any tasks that says (extra), are worth an extra point. If you upload pictures to your tasks, that is worth another point (you can use kinktalk or any other website that allowed that kind of smut). If you don't want to come up with a number yourself, I set your number to 16. Every task done will only give points once per day. You can't just spam one easy task to get your points for the day. Your point counter resets to 0 when you go to bed. That means you can not bring points from one day to the next day.
8.1.3 If you don't reach your target point on any given day you have to catch up on them within 7 days and as a punishment you have to do a day with double the points within 7 days.
8.1.4 (Bonus) If you want to entertain me and make me proud, make your first 3 orgasms after your denial ruined ones.

If you need more input feel free to write me.
If this ends up being way more than you intended to get, it's fine. I had fun writing it all up.

Happy suffering
Jan aka Meorin
I am a sadist. This means hurting people makes me happy, give me satisfaction. For me it is not too important how hard I hit or what item I hit with. Instead, it is your reaction that is important to me.

I like the looks of bruising. Intentional tears make me smile. Your fear, your pain, your inner struggle and you enduring all that for me brings me inner peace and makes me happy.
Meorin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Meorin for this post:
Old 11-28-2020, 11:34 AM   #13
slaveboykieran

Send a message via MSN to slaveboykieran

If you have a break in between classes, put your hair in a pony tail and tie it to your anal hook, clamp you nipples and ride the horse. You have to ride the horse the entire break. Every minute you're not riding the horse, spank each ass cheek and you pussy twice.

In addition, during your 'school day', you must eat or drink anything during the day out of dogs bowl (should be pretty easy to get one)

LOVES: impact play, anal, bondage, nipple play, chastity, edging
LIKES: humiliation, torture, food, masturbating, pain, pet play
DISLIKES: cum eating, drinking piss, cbt,
LIMIT:Scat, blood, family, public, sports/excercise, messy, chastity at work, sissy at work besides underwear

Please update my calander at teamup with tasks and rules!
Current toys:
PM DARES:
Dildo fucking wheel
slaveboykieran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 06:25 AM   #14
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayuri View Post
Hello !

I'm a long time lurker who finally caved in

Like many, I'm now studying from home, so I'm looking for dares or rules to make things more... interesting. I would love longer dares/tasks to carry throughout the day. Don't go easy on me!

Like :
anal, deepthroat, pussy and tits torture, humiliation, orgasm control and denial, bondage, hidden public

Limits : pee, scat, blood, fully public

I have :
dildos and plugs of various sizes (I can't take the bigger ones with proper stretching first)
a large ejaculating dildo
a vibrator wand
an anal hook
a succion cups set
wooden clothes pins
a pair of clover clamps
ropes in various length and size
a pair of leather cuffs and a padlock
a collar with a ring
a metal sawhorse

Thank you!!
Make and wear a tack bra one size too small