Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-29-2020, 04:43 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Confidence Ladder End of the year

Hello all, i am going to be testing myself over the coming months and truely get an idea of what i am capable off in terms of hidden public, public and being naked outside.

The idea is that each week i will increase the difficulty of the tasks slightly so that i will be building my confidence up over these weeks. Starting off from the basics for example be naked outside at night for 10 minutes then by new years it will be alot more advanced.

The purpose of this is so i will be capable of complete 90% of tasks that is given to me and will be confident while doing so as some tasks i have received dont seem possible because they are way to advanced for my capabilites at this current time therefore i will be essentially climbing a ladder to the top.

Currently i have got no plans on what the final task while be and maybe someone can set an ultimate goal for me to complete before or in the new year depending on the situation we are in. If someone wants to take this under their control and do this over kik then i am more than happy to provide pics and proof of completion.

So intially i will start of basic of any form of public/outside task and then advance each week with difficulty and hopefully notice improvement over the weeks and be more confident in completion.

Weekly and task updates will be posted here to ensure that i am doing them and punishments are accepted if failed or if not completed in a set period of time so i dont procrastinate.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 08:55 AM   #2
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Anyone want to get this started?

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 11-05-2020, 08:04 AM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Any ideas for this?

Old 11-05-2020, 06:21 PM   #4
Gold Demon

I want to start this so write me on Kik
Kik Kin_no_oni

Advertisements
Kink Talk