Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-11-2019, 09:52 AM   #1
Shylakegirl

Star 1 Hotel dares

Starting Monday I will be in a Hotel for the a week. I will be gone during the day at work so no dares at those times. I would like some ideas/dares to do once I get back to the hotel in the evenings. I plan to bring along my toys and a mix of clothes. Help me with ideas to keep busy at night. (No sex with any strangers...I am married)

Dislikes but might do: wedgies, masturbation control, pics, clothing control

Limits : Piss, Scat, Permanent, blood, scars, family, illegal, cam/Skype/kik, heavy pain...

Toys: many different vibs, 2 butt plugs, 1 vibrating butt plug, we vibe, (probably more but, can't remember off the top of my head)
Shylakegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 09:56 AM   #2
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Complete one of your wishes
Strip completly naked open your hotel draps and masterbate feet touching the window. You cannot move or cover up until you have orgasmed.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 10:30 AM   #3
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Fully naked press your tits against your hotel window. Put your vibrating butt plug in on high. Then take your biggest vibrator and fuck your pussy to orgasm 5 times moaning loudly so your neighbors in the rooms next to you can here.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 10:39 AM   #4
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Another one.... you can only wear a tight shirt and yoga pants(no black or white ones). Place your vibrating plug in your ass on high and walk to the ice machine. Get a bucket full of ice and then before you go back to your room put 5 ice cubes in your pussy and walk around for 20 min. Every 4 minutes add another ice cube. When the 20 minutes is up you can go back to your room where you must sleep with a butt plug in your ass and a dildo or plug in your pussy. Wear panties to make sure nothing falls out but no other clothing.
Old 10-11-2019, 10:42 AM   #5
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Do my edgy workout every second day (or everyday if you like) if your extra daring do it in front of the open window

Also when your in the hotel you should naked

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 10:49 AM   #6
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Sorry another one...
Tape your 2 small pink vibrators to your nipples and turn them on medium(assuming they have more than one speed. Place your vibrating plug in your ass on medium and a vibrator in your pussy on medium. Wear panties to keep and yoga pants, no shirt or bra but you can wear a coat or sweat shirt. Now go for a walk around the block of your hotel with everything vibrating for 20 minutes. You can’t cum while out. Once you get back strip naked and pull the butt plug out and replace it with a vibrator and fuck your ass and pussy in front of your window again til you cum 3 times.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:14 AM   #7
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Big city hotel or small town?

High rise hotel, open the drapes as soon as you check in and leave them open for the duration of your stay. When in the room you are to be naked. Make sure and spend some quality time at the window naked.

Go to the vending area either naked or wearing only a towel. Post a message in this thread when you leave the room and a report when you get back.

Lock yourself out of your room wearing just a towel. You will need to go to the front desk and have them let you in. Sometimes they will accompany you back to the room to see an ID. Make sure your toys are laid out on the bed for the clerk to see.

Spend an evening on a picture sharing site taking requests for pics. If your interested dm me and I can make some suggestions as to where.

Either way make sure and post lots of reports so we know how your trip is going!

Last edited by tzzzr; 10-11-2019 at 11:16 AM.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, hotel