Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2018, 12:23 AM   #1
Chaoskitten

Default Brand new sub f. Seeking dares, challenges and punishment

Afternoon,

Have been a lurker for a little while and done a couple dares I've read for other people. Insufferably agitated with the lack of Dom's I've encountered so am looking here for dares, orders, punishments ect. It's my birthday and I'd like to have some fun.

Live in a small town so limits include nothing public or damaging to the reputation. Not keen on scat. Open to most other things at the minute.

Items I have include a buttplug I haven't used. A small vibrator. Rope, pegs, crotchless panties, various collars as well as plenty of various household items including tack.

Interested in most things, love pet play, breath play, humiliation, choking.

I'm absolutely terrible at edging and have the tightest holes ever.

Happy to send full reports, probably unable to take photos depending on what it is.

Thank you so in advance much for giving this slutty little thing some release.
Chaoskitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 12:51 AM   #2
MeisterChristian

Default Sleep task

Tonight, while you sleep, you will wear the buttplug and put a little bit of toothpaste on your clit. Then you will tie your legs to the bedposts and your arms together if possible. Also gag yourself using tape
MeisterChristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 09:54 PM   #3
Chaoskitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterChristian View Post
Tonight, while you sleep, you will wear the buttplug and put a little bit of toothpaste on your clit. Then you will tie your legs to the bedposts and your arms together if possible. Also gag yourself using tape
Wasn't able to complete this last night so I've smeared a good amount of toothpaste on my clit to do household chores. Any further punishments for my failure?
Chaoskitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 12:43 AM   #4
aboveyou

do your last minute Christmas shopping in a skirt and no panties. be sure to wear your butt plug.

if you are feeling extra daring, clap both nipples under your bra with pegs.

Submissive and Slaves may contact me here on on kik regarding the following (FEMALE ONLY)

Those seeking to be
-Owned and given structure
-Inspected
-Denied
-Punished
-Controlled
-Anything else that your submissive heart may desire

You may call me 'Sir'

kik
forever.above.you

I am looking for a submissive to call my own
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...14#post5220414
aboveyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 12:57 AM   #5
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Okay so how about you celebrate a birthday week? Here’s something you could do.

Day 1:

Wear a crotch rope and put the vibrator in your pussy. The rope should keep the vibrator inside, all the while making it a little awkward to walk around. Sounds perfect, doesn’t it
Wear the crotchless panties and a skirt. You can choose the skirt length as you find appropriate and wear something on top of your choice. Great? Drink a big glass of water and go for a walk. I want you to go to the local store or supermarket and buy a pack of clothespins, but first, as soon as you enter the store, walk to the bathroom and turn on the vibratory. Shop, walk around and buy the pack of clothespins and a bottle of water. Walk at least 5 minutes, just casually checking things out or something. When you walk out of the store, drink the water from the bottle. Now you need to wait before you need to pee. Once you’re in need to pee, walk to a secluded area, perhaps a little away from the town centre where you can do something ‘hidden’. Now what you need to do is squat down to pee, but you’re not allowed to touch anything. Not the skirt, or the panties. Just let it go! Once you’re done, get up and walk back, no wiping off or anything. If you wet your skirt... well you better make sure you choose a nice route where nobody sees you!

Once back home, you can remove the vibrator and the panties but the crotch rope stays on for the entire day. Have fun

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
#desperation, #openmindandopenlegs, #release, #slut, #submissive