Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-04-2018, 02:50 PM   #1
matt95switch

Default CFNM / CMNM / CMNF / CFNF (situation where you are naked around clothed people)

• Do you fantasize about CFNM / CMNM / CMNF / CFNF (generally situation where you are naked around clothed people)?
  • If so, why does it turn you on?
  • Have you ever had or was near such a situation?
  • How do you feel i.e. in locker rooms or other places where you get naked? (if applicable)

limits: face, permanent, friends, family, personal info, anal, scat, public, body writing

PM SWITCH DARES
matt95switch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to matt95switch for this post:
Old 07-04-2018, 04:19 PM   #2
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

I often think of a CFNM-situation for myself and this fantasy is able to make me really horny. I have strong exhibitionistic tendencies, but stayed in the legal area all my life.

I could imagine a party with at least some women, where we play Truth or Dare and I would be one who has to get completely naked for the evening, the others are lucky and stay more or less clothed. I would not know the other people very well, and they would easily see my beginning erection and my cock dripping. They would smile and laugh and make fun of me, but they would also like to look at me, glad that they were the lucky ones.

I would not know the end of this story, I never was in a similar situation. But I really want to do this.

In rooms where nudity is allowed, like locker rooms or a sauna, I also like to show myself.

Last edited by darkblue; 07-04-2018 at 04:22 PM.
darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 08:21 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt95switch View Post
  • Do you fantasize about CFNM / CMNM / CMNF / CFNF (generally situation where you are naked around clothed people)?
  • If so, why does it turn you on?
  • Have you ever had or was near such a situation?
  • How do you feel i.e. in locker rooms or other places where you get naked? (if applicable)
I don't only fantasize about CFNM I have had many experiences of it as well and wish it would happen more often .
I love being naked round clothed people and being seen naked .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 11:27 PM   #4
useme871

I spend a majority of my 'at home' time naked and have spent the equivalent of a long weekend where I was naked and other people were not. Being naked does not bother me and having other people naked/clothed does not bother me.

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 08:37 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Do you fantasize about CFNM / CMNM / CMNF / CFNF (generally situation where you are naked around clothed people)?
yes

If so, why does it turn you on?
I'm not sure but I guess it has to do with the power balance changing. We're raised to believe our genitals MUST be kept private and out of sight from others (unless it's someone special like a romantic partner, someone who has "earned" the right to see your private parts) so when your private parts are exposed to someone else whose privates are not, you are vulnerable in a way and you stand out, which can mean attention is drawn towards you too, especially to your privates. There's a social shield/protective barrier that clothes create and losing it can leave you feeling exposed in a mental way too if everyone else still has their shields up and can now judge you, view you, and perceive you in a way you cannot do to them with their private parts covered and protected from judgement. This creates a sexual thrill for sure for someone who is submissive or craves the adrenaline feeling that comes from being put in this awkward and nerve racking situation, such as myself.

To be naked with another is different because when you are both bare you are on equal ground and once again able to perceive one another in an equal way (and as someone who has been to a nude beach, when you hang around naked with other naked people long enough you stop noticing).

Have you ever had or was near such a situation?
Many times, in a sex club (numerous times I've interacted with someone clothed while I was naked, for sexual thrill), at the beach (walked too far down a nude beach and accidentally ended up at the clothed area, though I've conversed with clothed folk on the nude beach as well while naked), and various situations with girls one on one that I knew, such as changing in front of them and being naked when they were not changing.

How do you feel i.e. in locker rooms or other places where you get naked? (if applicable)
It really depends on the context of the situation.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 08:43 PM   #6
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Do you fantasize about CFNM / CMNM / CMNF / CFNF (generally situation where you are naked around clothed people)? Yes
If so, why does it turn you on?I have a small penis and not being able to see someone naked who can see me is humiliating and humiliation is my biggest turn on.
Have you ever had or was near such a situation?Yes, many times, some of which I never saw naked.
How do you feel i.e. in locker rooms or other places where you get naked? (if applicable)I get uncomfortable and try to hide my penis so nobody sees it.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:51 AM   #7
mj2k

Default Naked guy in the room

[*]Do you fantasize about CFNM / CMNM / CMNF / CFNF (generally situation where you are naked around clothed people)?
Yes, being the only naked person in a room.
[*]If so, why does it turn you on?
I honestly have no idea.
[*]Have you ever had or was near such a situation?
Yes, a number of years ago my friends and I decided to go skinny dipping. I was the last one out of the pool and everyone else got dressed. I remained naked.
[*]How do you feel i.e. in locker rooms or other places where you get naked? (if applicable)
That's the best part of going to a gym.

Advertisements
Kink Talk