Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
Digital

Location: Somewhere between the top and the bottom of the planet
Smile Some questions about yourself..

Section One: General Information Profile

1) What is your first name?

2) How did you decide upon your username, and how is it relevant to you?

3) How old are you?

4) Male or Female?

5) Straight, bi, gay or transgendered?

6) Do you come on getDare for Truths, Dares, S&M or just general banter?

7) Describe your self in up to twenty words..

8) Do you like the way you look, if not why not, and what would you change?

9) Do you ever get self concious, if so what about?

10) How did you find getDare?

Section Two: Some Questions More Relevant To Life

1) Are you a parent, would you ever consider it if not?

2) Can you drive a car? If so what age did you learn, if not, do you want to?

3) Would you rather:

a. Become happily married by the age of thirty, have two children and work nine-five, five days a week with a solid income and an average size four bedroom house in a safe area?

b. Stay single, work part time in a low-medium payed job, but have a big social life, spend a lot of time with friends and have a high expendable income with only yourself to worry about and do what you want when you want?

4) You find £100 (approx. $160) on the ground in a large retail park. There is a police station near by, however there is no legal obligation to hand it in due to the small quanitity, and there is a very low chance of someone claiming it. Do you hand it in?

5) What is the worst thing you have ever done, causing you to feel more guilty than you have ever done in your life?

6) What have you stolen? (Everyone has stolen something at some point, no matter how small)

7) Have you ever taken an illegal drug? If so which one, and why did you take it?

8) If you witnessed a murder, but the murder makes death threats towards you, would you still tell the police?

9) Have you ever been to a funeral? If so who's?

10) Have you ever been in a fight? If so what's the story?

Section Three: Sex

1) Out of ten, on average, how horny are you every day? With 1 being not horny at all, and ten being very horny throughout the day..

2) Do you masturbate? If so what made you decide to try it? If not, why not?

3) Do you ever play truth or dare with real people? If not, would you like to?

4) Have you ever been naked over the internet?

5) Do you have a fetish? If so what is it?

6) Does anyone know about this fetish, if so, did they comment & was it positive or negative?

7) Have you ever been tied up? If yes, how? If no, do you ever want to be?

8) Imagine you are walking along a street at night, you see a person of the opposite gender and they offer to pay you £1,500 for a blowjob/to be eaten out. They are not of the same age group as you, and you do not find them particually attractive nor unattractive, do you accept or refuse? Why?

9) Are you a virgin? If yes, do you want to be? If no, do you ever wish you could go back?

10) You hear rumours about a hot girl/guy who is VERY easy. Would you try and get with them?

Section Four: Prejudice

1) Have you ever judged someone by the way they look? If so was this a physical appearance problem, or did they not look like someone you would want to spend time with?

2) Do you ever make racist jokes? If so do you mean them?

3) If a friend is being racist, do you speak up or stay quiet and pretend to agree?

4) Do you ever find that you generalise countries? (I.E. Saying comments such as: All Americans are fat, All Frech people smell, All Germans are Nazi's, All Pakistani's are bombers etc.) Even as a joke..

5) A homosexual person of the same sex (Or straight person of opposite sex if you are gay) walks up to you in the street, starts flirting and eventually tries to kiss you, do you:
a. Kiss him/her back
b. Stop, but explain kindly that they got the wrong idea
c. Stop, saying you are not gay and never will be
d. Stop, turn your back and walk away
e. Stop, shout at them and call them a faggot
f. Stop, and physically hurt them

6) A transexual starts talking to you, do you talk back as if they are any other normal person that you would see every day on the street?

7) Someone who appears to be a chav approaches you in the street, he explains that he only needs Twenty Pence to get the bus home, you see in his other hand that his story is most likely true, due to not having enough to buy cigarettes or drugs. He is very friendly and seems like a nice person, do you give him the money?

8) Have you ever not talked to someone from a different culture, simply because you can't understand their accent?

9) In your opinion, are there too many immagrants in Britain/America?

10) You are called racist by your friends, does this upset you?

Section Five: Random Questions

1) You see a group of teenagers smoking a joint. What is your reaction to this situation? Are you bothered by it or not?

2) You are approached by a stranger who is sell stolen goods at a VERY heavily reduced price (I.E. £100 for an iPhone etc.) you happen to have enough money to buy practically any valuble you wish that is laid out in front of you, do you buy it or call the police?

3) If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would it be? And why?

4) You invent a time machine, however you work out that it will only work twice, which time period would you go to, and would you use your second trip to go back home, or would you live in a different era?

5) Would you participate in an open relationship (Where either partener is allowed to have sex with someone else freely)?

6) You rub a magic lamp and a genie pops out, offering only one wish. What is it and why would you choose that? If money, explain what you'd spend it on..

7) You see a stray dog in the street, you're unsure if it's friendly or not, but there a few young children playing, what do you do?

8) Would you ever consider buying a sex toy, and if so, which one, where from, why and how much would be prepared to spend on it?

9) Have you ever loved someone, told them that, and then started to dislike them from that point on?

10) You are allowed to have sexual intercourse with anybody in the entire world. You can choose anywhere in the entire world to have it, and it can be as soft core erotic or hardcore kinky as you like. Who, where, how?

Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I'll just say Isabella. I'd be lying, but yeah, Isabella.

I think it just seemed cute at the time. And it made finding an avatar easy.

3) How old are you?
Sixteen.

4) Male or Female?
Female.

Unsure.

Originally for both Truths and Dares, now more for general banter.

I am tired because I go to sleep at ridiculous hours so I'm not going to be very good at...

I don't dislike it. But I'd change a lot.

Everything.

Google.

No, but I'd consider it in the future.

I can't yet.

3) Would you rather:

a. Become happily married by the age of thirty, have two children and work nine-five, five days a week with a solid income and an average size four bedroom house in a safe area?

b. Stay single, work part time in a low-medium payed job, but have a big social life, spend a lot of time with friends and have a high expendable income with only yourself to worry about and do what you want when you want?

Neither of them sounds particularly great but I guess, a.

4) You find £100 (approx. $160) on the ground in a large retail park. There is a police station near by, however there is no legal obligation to hand it in due to the small quanitity, and there is a very low chance of someone claiming it. Do you hand it in?
Nope. I remember once a friend of mine did that and the policeman just put it in his pocket, I don't think he even tried to find who it was for.

5) What is the worst thing you have ever done, causing you to feel more guilty than you have ever done in your life?
I felt bad about it, but it was probably for the best. I told someone's parents about some ridiculous thing she was planning on doing, in the end the person she had been going to see turned out to be a very different person, blah. Either way, she wasn't mad at me for it she was more grateful. I felt bad at the time before she found out because she was really upset.

6) What have you stolen? (Everyone has stolen something at some point, no matter how small)
I stole from the PicNMix before.

7) Have you ever taken an illegal drug? If so which one, and why did you take it?
Nope.

8) If you witnessed a murder, but the murder makes death threats towards you, would you still tell the police?
Unlikely. I've thought about it before, they'd probably be threatening my family too and as awful as it seems I don't think I'd be able to do it. Sounds pretty pathetic but I'll be honest I'd be terrified.

9) Have you ever been to a funeral?
Yes.

Other than like in primary school not really. I've separated some fights before, punched a girl in the face once because she was running at me (she was drunk and crazy and such)

1) Out of ten, on average, how horny are you every day? With 1 being not horny at all, and ten being very horny throughout the day..
5 on average.

Yes, I didn't see any reasons not to. I don't do insertions though, which is kind of weird I guess.

3) Do you ever play truth or dare with real people?
Yep.

Not completely. I had an underwear party with Charlotte over Skype once, which was funny. It was just really hot (temp).

Not really. I don't really know what makes something a fetish. I like exhibitionism, voyeurism and public nudity. Not all coming from me, but if they count then yes.

8) Imagine you are walking along a street at night, you see a person of the opposite gender and they offer to pay you £1,500 for a blowjob/to be eaten out. They are not of the same age group as you, and you do not find them particually attractive nor unattractive, do you accept or refuse? Why?
I'd refuse. I value myself a little more than that, I'd feel sick and ashamed. I also don't need £1,500.

9) Are you a virgin?
Yes

10) You hear rumours about a hot girl/guy who is VERY easy. Would you try and get with them?
Nope.

1) Have you ever judged someone by the way they look? If so was this a physical appearance problem, or did they not look like someone you would want to spend time with?
I think most people have, even if it's not said out loud or even if it's just a split second though. Sometimes it's hard not to. I won't lie and say I haven't.

No.

3) If a friend is being racist, do you speak up or stay quiet and pretend to agree?
I'd speak up, I don't tend to keep that kind of company though.

4) Do you ever find that you generalise countries? (I.E. Saying comments such as: All Americans are fat, All French people smell, All Germans are Nazi's, All Pakistani's are bombers etc.) Even as a joke..
No. I really hate stereotypes and generalisations.

5) A homosexual person of the same sex (Or straight person of opposite sex if you are gay) walks up to you in the street, starts flirting and eventually tries to kiss you, do you:
I'd probably shout at them, I wouldn't call them that name but if anyone of any gender randomly came up to me in the street and tried to kiss me I'd be more than a little angry.

6) A transexual starts talking to you, do you talk back as if they are any other normal person that you would see every day on the street?
But they are.. Of course I would. It might be a bit odd if I didn't know them though. Stranger danger

7) Someone who appears to be a chav approaches you in the street, he explains that he only needs Twenty Pence to get the bus home, you see in his other hand that his story is most likely true, due to not having enough to buy cigarettes or drugs. He is very friendly and seems like a nice person, do you give him the money?
I'd probably be wary, I've known people who've been asked for change and had their purses taken when they take them out.

8) Have you ever not talked to someone from a different culture, simply because you can't understand their accent?
I've never really had to, we have foreign exchange students at my College, some of them have very strong accents but I still try to talk to them. The boy in my class also tried to teach me some Chinese. I'm not very good.

I don't like to say, some people are here for good reason and because where they've come from is unsafe. Others, aren't really here for any good reasons and are causing problems. I don't know.

Well, obviously because I'm very much the opposite.

1) You see a group of teenagers smoking a joint. What is your reaction to this situation? Are you bothered by it or not?
Not particularly bothered.

2) You are approached by a stranger who is sell stolen goods at a VERY heavily reduced price (I.E. £100 for an iPhone etc.) you happen to have enough money to buy practically any valuble you wish that is laid out in front of you, do you buy it or call the police?
£100 for an iPhone. I'd probably buy it. I may as well tell the truth.

Alex Pettyfer probably. I'm not sure it needs much explanation.

4) You invent a time machine, however you work out that it will only work twice, which time period would you go to, and would you use your second trip to go back home, or would you live in a different era?
I'd like to go back and see myself and my family when I was a lot younger. It's one of those things I've always wished I could do. And then I'd definitely go home.

5) Would you participate in an open relationship (Where either partener is allowed to have sex with someone else freely)?
I'd say no now, but who knows?

6) You rub a magic lamp and a genie pops out, offering only one wish. What is it and why would you choose that? If money, explain what you'd spend it on..
Seeing as you didn't specifically rule it out, unlimited wishes.

7) You see a stray dog in the street, you're unsure if it's friendly or not, but there a few young children playing, what do you do?
Playing with the dog? I guess if they were playing with the dog and he wasn't attacking them he'd be obviously friendly.

8) Would you ever consider buying a sex toy, and if so, which one, where from, why and how much would be prepared to spend on it?
I have done.

9) Have you ever loved someone, told them that, and then started to dislike them from that point on?
No.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
MarshMellow
Baby Member

Section One-

1) Jerrica (jer-ika)

2) Well let's see,marshmallows are good. Plus i'm not only "fluffy" like one i kind of miss spelt it as a pun...'cause i'm mellow

3) -

4) Female

5) bi-curious.

6) Not sure what i'm here for...i guess truth. maybe some dares?

7) I'm very lazy. Not sure this would interest anyone though but I actually have nothing to say. sorry sorry.

8) Skinny. i would love to lose my huge love handles and maybe...ya know what, my whole appearance changing would be just lovely.

9) yes and again my size. It's awkward changing in the locker room in front of skinny girls.

10) I just kind of stumbled onto it. Total accident on my part.

Section Two-

1) No but yes i would love to be a mom. Kinda dream of beign a stay-at-home mother one day.

2) Legally? No. But yeah i do know how and will be driving over summer.

3) A

-hells to the nah. sorry :/

5) I stole 100 bucks from my uncle. i regreted it but never confessed,though he got the money back.

6) biggest thing would be $100

7) Nope. I'm clean.

8) Yes. No matter how scary i would still tell.

9) uh...my great grandpa's ...(?)

10) Yes. Me and this chick jsut didn't get along and it about got physical. Glad it didn't 'cause i don't think i could back then.

Section Three-

1) On average...4? Not that horny that often XD

2) Just very curious.

3) Yes but we aren't very daring so it isn't exciting.

4) No.

5) None that i know of.

6) no.

7) No and yes kinda.

-Call me a whore but yes. :/

9) Yes, and only till i find the one i really want to be with. (cheesy i know)

10) Probably might try. depending on just HOW hot they are. (low self esteem)

Section Four-

1) Yes sadly. They looked like bad news. Like only trouble would happen if i talked to them.

2) Yes and no. I make jokes, and that's all they are. i don't even make them often.

3) I usually speak up.

4) YES. (i imagine russians and germans are big and will rip me a new one if they just felt like it)

5) B. (if there was a option to just stand there shocked, that would have been a better choice)

6) Of course. I might even them ask them question curiously.

7) Sure. (not sure how much 20 pence is though :/ )

8) No. I'm usually the one tell others what they say.

9) Nope. (come on over people! )

10) Yes and i would get defencive.

Section Five-

1) I might try to get them to stop.

2) I'm sorry but i might just go for it. can't deny it.

3) if its a woman...megan fox but if guy then...Parker Stevenson. He's old now,yes but when he was younger...mm :P

4) I'd be going to see parker stevenson when he was young...i guess i'd come home :/

5) Never.

6) PARKER STEVENSON! (sorry, its on my mind now)

7) I would try to call it over, testing it. if it was mean i'd shoo it.

8) Maybe as a dare. Viberator i guess and Spencers. Not sure...$25?

9) Nope. i keep my love bottled up sadly.

10) This guy with the initals N.B. (no names sorry), in my bed (?), and soft core.
MarshMellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:47 AM   #4
321tt
Distinguished Member

1) What is your first name? T. (sorry, not telling more)

2) How did you decide upon your username, and how is it relevant to you? It's relevant to my initial

3) How old are you? 18+, even 21+

4) Male or Female? Male

5) Straight, bi, gay or transgendered? I don't know :-/

6) Do you come on getDare for Truths, Dares, S&M or just general banter? I go here for some thrill and relieve.

7) Describe your self in up to twenty words.. Seriously thinking but yet funny and with plenty of good ideas.

8) Do you like the way you look, if not why not, and what would you change? I'd like to have better abs and less body hair, but it's nothing important, I'm content in general.

9) Do you ever get self concious, if so what about? About doing things for the first time that are kind of dangereous.

10) How did you find getDare? Googling "truth or dare"

1) Are you a parent, would you ever consider it if not? I'm not but I'd love to have 3 children, seriously

2) Can you drive a car? If so what age did you learn, if not, do you want to? I learnt at 18, which is the age to get a car DL here

3) Would you rather: of course option a.

4) You find £100 (approx. $160) on the ground in a large retail park. There is a police station near by, however there is no legal obligation to hand it in due to the small quanitity, and there is a very low chance of someone claiming it. Do you hand it in? Unless there's any risk, I'd keep the money.

5) What is the worst thing you have ever done, causing you to feel more guilty than you have ever done in your life? Hitting a child in anger (happened only once and I really regret it

6) What have you stolen? (Everyone has stolen something at some point, no matter how small) [b]Some small electric components, few small things in a supermarket when I really overlooked them in the shopping basket.[b]

7) Have you ever taken an illegal drug? If so which one, and why did you take it? No, never have, never will

8) If you witnessed a murder, but the murder makes death threats towards you, would you still tell the police? I would probably tell, but depends a lot on the situation I think. (btw, you confused me with "murder" vs. "murderer")

9) Have you ever been to a funeral? If so who's? Yep, family members and my friend's mom

10) Have you ever been in a fight? If so what's the story? I have been surely, there were personal reasons (and not it wasn't because of a girl).

1) Out of ten, on average, how horny are you every day? With 1 being not horny at all, and ten being very horny throughout the day.. 4

2) Do you masturbate? If so what made you decide to try it? If not, why not? I can't help it...

3) Do you ever play truth or dare with real people? If not, would you like to? I have played like 2 times as a teen, and I'd like to play it now, it might be fun. But everybody gets drunken at parties and it is no fun then.

4) Have you ever been naked over the internet? No.

5) Do you have a fetish? If so what is it? Underwear is my huge fetish.

6) Does anyone know about this fetish, if so, did they comment & was it positive or negative? Some people might know, but who knows? Nobody comments about it. Well, I remember know that people comment on me shaving all my body from face down: But the comments are more curious than positive or negative.

7) Have you ever been tied up? If yes, how? If no, do you ever want to be? I don't think I have ever been. And well, as a part of a game and being safe, I'd enjoy it I think.

8) Imagine you are walking along a street at night, you see a person of the opposite gender and they offer to pay you £1,500 for a blowjob/to be eaten out. They are not of the same age group as you, and you do not find them particually attractive nor unattractive, do you accept or refuse? Why? Refuse. Sex for money is for prostitutes and it can be dangereous.

9) Are you a virgin? If yes, do you want to be? If no, do you ever wish you could go back? I'm virgin and I don't mind it because I haven't found the right one yet...

10) You hear rumours about a hot girl/guy who is VERY easy. Would you try and get with them? No. Simple as that.

1) Have you ever judged someone by the way they look? If so was this a physical appearance problem, or did they not look like someone you would want to spend time with? It was a negative judgement according to appearance and amount of make-up. (It actually happens me a lot concerning make-up and fashion, but only with people I realy don't know at all.)

2) Do you ever make racist jokes? If so do you mean them? I used to as a child/teen, but such jokes are not funny, so no such jokes now.

3) If a friend is being racist, do you speak up or stay quiet and pretend to agree? I don't tend to agree and shut up when somebody is obviously wrong. So I usually speak in such situations.

4) Do you ever find that you generalise countries? (I.E. Saying comments such as: All Americans are fat, All Frech people smell, All Germans are Nazi's, All Pakistani's are bombers etc.) Even as a joke.. As a joke yes, but no such serious now as saying "nazi" or "bombers".

5) A homosexual person of the same sex (Or straight person of opposite sex if you are gay) walks up to you in the street, starts flirting and eventually tries to kiss you, do you: Answer b.
a. Kiss him/her back

6) A transexual starts talking to you, do you talk back as if they are any other normal person that you would see every day on the street? If they talk and behave normal, I do my best to do the same. If they speak dirty, I leave.

7) Someone who appears to be a chav approaches you in the street, he explains that he only needs Twenty Pence to get the bus home, you see in his other hand that his story is most likely true, due to not having enough to buy cigarettes or drugs. He is very friendly and seems like a nice person, do you give him the money? I never give money. If it's on a bus station and he really is buying the ticket and lacks small amount of money, I'd fund him.

8) Have you ever not talked to someone from a different culture, simply because you can't understand their accent? Few times I left such discussion, remember I'm not a native speaker.

9) In your opinion, are there too many immagrants in Britain/America? I don't know, I don't live there.

10) You are called racist by your friends, does this upset you? Yes.

1) You see a group of teenagers smoking a joint. What is your reaction to this situation? Are you bothered by it or not? I'm unhappy that it has to happen

2) You are approached by a stranger who is sell stolen goods at a VERY heavily reduced price (I.E. £100 for an iPhone etc.) you happen to have enough money to buy practically any valuble you wish that is laid out in front of you, do you buy it or call the police? None, I'd leave

3) If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would it be? And why? I dunno, I actually don't know many celebrities.

4) You invent a time machine, however you work out that it will only work twice, which time period would you go to, and would you use your second trip to go back home, or would you live in a different era? I'm happy with current era, but I'd be curious about both past and future (esp. ancient Greece/Rome and future like 100 years in advance).

5) Would you participate in an open relationship (Where either partener is allowed to have sex with someone else freely)? Complicated question with too many possibilities

6) You rub a magic lamp and a genie pops out, offering only one wish. What is it and why would you choose that? If money, explain what you'd spend it on.. I'd want a happy marriage with a good and nice girl.

7) You see a stray dog in the street, you're unsure if it's friendly or not, but there a few young children playing, what do you do? If I could, I'd check the situation and make sure the children are safe.

8) Would you ever consider buying a sex toy, and if so, which one, where from, why and how much would be prepared to spend on it? I have several toys, they're up to like EUR 40 each. I actually consider buying Fleshlight or CB, but...

9) Have you ever loved someone, told them that, and then started to dislike them from that point on? Happened once, I had a relationship that lasted like 2 months because I found I sipmly don't love her. We haven't spoke since.

10) You are allowed to have sexual intercourse with anybody in the entire world. You can choose anywhere in the entire world to have it, and it can be as soft core erotic or hardcore kinky as you like. Who, where, how? Who: secret. Where: In our local nature, somewhere in deep woods where nobody else is. How: It'd be long gentle night
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:58 AM   #5
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

1) What is your first name? L.A.S Well thats my initials. Las. I love that!

2) How did you decide upon your username, and how is it relevant to you? To be fair, I have no idea! I was searching for cute things and I found rainbows and I luurve cuddles. So I put them together. I love cuddles and rainbows.

3) How old are you? 8Teen.

4) Male or Female? Female.

5) Straight, bi, gay or transgendered? Unsure at the moment. I would say bi-curious.

6) Do you come on getDare for Truths, Dares, S&M or just general banter? Well, it started of as dares. But I'm more into general banter now. But I still like truth and dares. ALL OF THEM!!!

7) Describe your self in up to twenty words. I am a cute, funny emo/scene girl. Who lives inside her boyfriend's arms. I like animals. And Hello Kitty.

8) Do you like the way you look, if not why not, and what would you change? I like the way I look. But I want to look better. I don't like my big bum! :3

9) Do you ever get self concious, if so what about? I just gained two stones in a month. From 7 stone to 9 stone. I am now self conscious about my body.

10) How did you find getDare? I typed in get a dare into google because me and a few friends where having a sleep over. Getdare came up as the first result.

1) Are you a parent, would you ever consider it if not? I'm not a parent but I definitely want to be when I am older.

2) Can you drive a car? If so what age did you learn, if not, do you want to? Yes, yes I can. I was 17 when I learnt. But I still get scared.

3) Would you rather:

4) You find £100 (approx. $160) on the ground in a large retail park. There is a police station near by, however there is no legal obligation to hand it in due to the small quanitity, and there is a very low chance of someone claiming it. Do you hand it in? No! That makes me think of a funny story that happened to me.

5) What is the worst thing you have ever done, causing you to feel more guilty than you have ever done in your life? I don't know! No ones ever been really angry at me. YAY!

6) What have you stolen? (Everyone has stolen something at some point, no matter how small) I went into a claires shop. Then accidentally broke a ring. So I hid it in my bag.

7) Have you ever taken an illegal drug? If so which one, and why did you take it? No! Never have and never will do. This is something I think very strongly about.

8) If you witnessed a murder, but the murderer makes death threats towards you, would you still tell the police? Probably not. Even though I am suppose to. I would be to scared and scarred.

9) Have you ever been to a funeral? If so who's? My best friend Kacy died from Cancer last year. I miss her so much. Rip. My Grandma and Grandad. Both had their funeral together. Rip.

10) Have you ever been in a fight? If so what's the story? Nope.

1) Out of ten, on average, how horny are you every day? With 1 being not horny at all, and ten being very horny throughout the day. 2 - 4 is my average. But some days I can be 10 and other days I can be 1.

2) Do you masturbate? If so what made you decide to try it? If not, why not? Yes, yes I do. I don't know what made me try it! I think I was just exploring my body and rubbed where it felt best. Then I realized it had a name.

3) Do you ever play truth or dare with real people? If not, would you like to? Yes. My friend Kacy used to love it! I play it with my boyfriend bout once every 2 weeks. My friend Emily likes it too.

4) Have you ever been naked over the internet? Nope. Don't think so.

5) Do you have a fetish? If so what is it? Bdsm, Bondage. I have a bit of a fetish for feet as well. I have quite a lot of fetishes now that I think.

6) Does anyone know about this fetish, if so, did they comment & was it positive or negative? My boyfriend knows. He introduced me too it.

7) Have you ever been tied up? If yes, how? If no, do you ever want to be? Yes. Too my bed spread eagled.

8) Imagine you are walking along a street at night, you see a person of the opposite gender and they offer to pay you £1,500 for a blowjob/to be eaten out. They are not of the same age group as you, and you do not find them particually attractive nor unattractive, do you accept or refuse? Why? No. A Stranger. Could have hiv. Could have aids. I DON'T WANT TO DIE!

9) Are you a virgin? If yes, do you want to be? If no, do you ever wish you could go back? No. And no.

10) You hear rumours about a hot girl/guy who is VERY easy. Would you try and get with them? No. I have to love somebody. Anyway, I am happy about my relationship now.

1) Have you ever judged someone by the way they look? If so was this a physical appearance problem, or did they not look like someone you would want to spend time with? I must say I have done that before. There were these scary motorbike riders. But they turned out to be really nice.

2) Do you ever make racist jokes? If so do you mean them? No! Never would.

3) If a friend is being racist, do you speak up or stay quiet and pretend to agree? I stay quiet. But I don't pretend to agree.

4) Do you ever find that you generalise countries? (I.E. Saying comments such as: All Americans are fat, All Frech people smell, All Germans are Nazi's, All Pakistani's are bombers etc.) Even as a joke. I sometimes do it as a joke. But very rarely.

a. Kiss him/her back.

6) A transexual starts talking to you, do you talk back as if they are any other normal person that you would see every day on the street? Yes of course!

7) Someone who appears to be a chav approaches you in the street, he explains that he only needs Twenty Pence to get the bus home, you see in his other hand that his story is most likely true, due to not having enough to buy cigarettes or drugs. He is very friendly and seems like a nice person, do you give him the money? No I would go to the bus with him and get the ticket. Just so I am sure what he is spending it on.

8) Have you ever not talked to someone from a different culture, simply because you can't understand their accent? Yes. If I can't understand. I wont know what they are saying.

9) In your opinion, are there too many immagrants in Britain/America? No. I believe that we should be able to go wherever we like. We all own the world together. SHARE IT!

10) You are called racist by your friends, does this upset you? Yes. A lot.

1) You see a group of teenagers smoking a joint. What is your reaction to this situation? Are you bothered by it or not? I will go and take it of them! Probably phone up their parents.

2) You are approached by a stranger who is sell stolen goods at a VERY heavily reduced price (I.E. £100 for an iPhone etc.) you happen to have enough money to buy practically any valuble you wish that is laid out in front of you, do you buy it or call the police? I wouldn't do anything. I wouldn't like to mix with someone who steals a lot of things. Or get on the wrong side of him!

3) If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would it be? And why? Michael Buble. My crush.

4) You invent a time machine, however you work out that it will only work twice, which time period would you go to, and would you use your second trip to go back home, or would you live in a different era? I would go back to the 15th century. I would love to meet Shakespeare. I would go back home though after.

5) Would you participate in an open relationship (Where either partener is allowed to have sex with someone else freely)? No way. Hosay.

6) You rub a magic lamp and a genie pops out, offering only one wish. What is it and why would you choose that? If money, explain what you'd spend it on. My wish would be to have unlimited wishes. Perfect choice!

7) You see a stray dog in the street, you're unsure if it's friendly or not, but there a few young children playing, what do you do? Tell the children to go a bit further away from the dog but don't alarm the dog.

8) Would you ever consider buying a sex toy, and if so, which one, where from, why and how much would be prepared to spend on it? I have bought a sex toy. I have 3 vibrators.

9) Have you ever loved someone, told them that, and then started to dislike them from that point on? Yes. Past boyfriends.

10) You are allowed to have sexual intercourse with anybody in the entire world. You can choose anywhere in the entire world to have it, and it can be as soft core erotic or hardcore kinky as you like. Who, where, how?
Who: My boyfriend.
Where: In a dungeon
How: Bdsm/ Bondage.

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:57 AM   #6
Ninjota
Distinguished Member

Dan

Its got to do with my fathers martial arts

3) How old are you?

4) Male or Female?
Male

Straight

All of the above, though i stay for the community

"So if i had to describe myself in only twenty words they would probably have to be something like I"

Yes and No. I want to be more fit.

Yeah, about my weight. I guess some things just never die

Hmmm looong time ago i dont remember D:

Im not a parent yet, though me and my girlfriend want to be parents some day ^^

Can i? Sure. Legally? No :P

3) Would you rather:

--> A <--

No, its karma rewarding me for something! :P

Err, not really something i think i should say here.

Uhh...a classmates pen? xD Im not a thief.

Marijuana, Vicodin, Valium, Speed.

Nah i'de probably go vigilante and take the guy out myself.

No

Uhm...Lots..too many to list lol

Probably 3? 4?

Yes. Ofcourse, and i dont remember.

yeah, and sure :P

Lol the DEFFINATLY maybe >>

I have a LOT.

6) Does anyone know about this fetish, if so, did they comment & was it positive or negative?
A few people i suppose. Never really negative :P

No, and i donno. Im more of a dom than sub :P I'de rather do the tying up.

Uhmm no, because im faithful to my girlfriend/subby and i dont want diseases >>

9) Are you a virgin? If yes, do you want to be? If no, do you ever wish you could go back?
Yes i am a virgin, and by choice.

No, i already have the most wonderful girl in the world<3

Eh yeahh have to say i have.

I do, but im not racist. I just make fun of EVERYONE. My motto is: make fun of everyone, or make fun of no one.

3) If a friend is being racist, do you speak up or stay quiet and pretend to agree? I'll probably make jokes with them :P

4) Do you ever find that you generalise countries? (I.E. Saying comments such as: All Americans are fat, All Frech people smell, All Germans are Nazi's, All Pakistani's are bombers etc.) Even as a joke..
Oh yeah...about most countries...even my own lol

a. Kiss him/her back

C

Yeah no problem.

No, i rarely give anyone money, usually because i have none myself.

No. In fact the opposite. I have a friend from China who i hang out with and we can barely understand eachother :P

Nah

Not really. Because im not.

No.

Ide buy it, but let it lay low before i used it cause it's "hot"

Uhh none. Ide rather have sex with my sub

I'de go to 9th century Scandinavia or china.

Ehh i dont know.

More wishes! Haha but one wish, probably to be the UFC heavyweight champion

7) You see a stray dog in the street, you're unsure if it's friendly or not, but there a few young children playing, what do you do? Uhh...nothing?

Yeah. For me and my sub. And ide spend enough

9) Have you ever loved someone, told them that, and then started to dislike them from that point on? No

My girlfriend, my bedroom, and hardcore kinky
If I was your vampire, death waits for no one
Hold my hands across your face
Because I think our time has come
Ninjota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:14 AM   #7
RockNroll1_1
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to RockNroll1_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital View Post

rocknroll
because i was lsnin 2 led zeppelin i think
3) How old are you?
4) Male or Female?
male
str8
yeah and for slaves
a guy who loves his head, does anything to get tipsy or high
yeah i like what i look like, just need a six pack
9) Do you ever get self conscious, if so what about?
thinks i have done
i was searching a truth or dare site because i was playing with my gf

i think i would want a boy,
yeah at 19
3) Would you rather:

B
of course not, i will go get waisted
hurting my gf so much when i said i dont love you,
i am a salesman, i steal money
yeah weed, i took it because it makes u happy
no, i have no problem, not my concern
a lot
yeah my last 1, with the neighborhood guys
we were drunk in the street and my friend started cursing at the hood
so they came said dont curse so we fought them
they were like 11 and we 4
i remember i got hit felt on the floor and like 6 guys beat the shit out of me
hahahaha
was fun tho

yeah because its good
yeah with a girls i used to go out with
yeah
lingerie
yeah its normal
nope , i guess i want with a female riding me
if she has a good body yeah
no , no
of course

yeah
of course on every1
no i say smthn
nope
a. Kiss him/her back
F would kick his face
if she has boobs its ok
yeah help him ,
yeah chinese, shes fkn dumb
a lot been to england couldnt find any british workers :S
nope hes my friend i will say ok fuck u so what

hahaha i did last week
we pulled over and parked next to them
they ran
we have a lot of those its normal
Noami Watts or natalie portman
i would go to Rome, and would come back
no it hurts
MONEY!!!!! on everything traveling the world and be happy
walk away
nope
yeah my gf now i think i may go back 2 loving her its confusing
natalie portman in a big appartment in new york , would fuck her hard

.................................................. ..................................................

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70666
RockNroll1_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:17 AM   #8
RockNroll1_1
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to RockNroll1_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital View Post

rocknroll
because i was lsnin 2 led zeppelin i think
3) How old are you?
4) Male or Female?
male
str8
yeah and for slaves
a guy who loves his head, does anything to get tipsy or high
yeah i like what i look like, just need a six pack
thinks i have done
i was searching a truth or dare site because i was playing with my gf

i think i would want a boy,
yeah at 19
3) Would you rather:

B
of course not, i will go get waisted
hurting my gf so much when i said i dont love you,
i am a salesman, i steal money
yeah weed, i took it because it makes u happy
no, i have no problem, not my concern
a lot
yeah my last 1, with the neighborhood guys
we were drunk in the street and my friend started cursing at the hood
so they came said dont curse so we fought them
they were like 11 and we 4
i remember i got hit felt on the floor and like 6 guys beat the shit out of me
hahahaha
was fun tho

yeah because its good
yeah with a girls i used to go out with
yeah
lingerie
yeah its normal
nope , i guess i want with a female riding me
if she has a good body yeah
no , no
of course

yeah
of course on every1
no i say smthn
nope
a. Kiss him/her back
F would kick his face
if she has boobs its ok
yeah help him ,
yeah chinese, shes fkn dumb
a lot been to england couldnt find any british workers :S
nope hes my friend i will say ok fuck u so what

hahaha i did last week
we pulled over and parked next to them
they ran
we have a lot of those its normal
Noami Watts or natalie portman
i would go to Rome, and would come back
no it hurts
MONEY!!!!! on everything traveling the world and be happy
walk away
nope
yeah my gf now i think i may go back 2 loving her its confusing
natalie portman in a big appartment in new york , would fuck her hard

.................................................. ..................................................

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70666
RockNroll1_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:39 AM   #9
irish

Default re

1) What is your first name?conor

2) How did you decide upon your username, and how is it relevant to you?im irish therefore irish

3) How old are you?18

4) Male or Female?male

5) Straight, bi, gay or transgendered?straight

6) Do you come on getDare for Truths, Dares, S&M or just general banter?all of theabove

7) Describe your self in up to twenty words..some people think im weird and a nerd i just think im enigmatic and intellegent

8) Do you like the way you look, if not why not, and what would you change?i dont think im the best looking but i wouldn't change anything im happy to be myself

9) Do you ever get self concious, if so what about?i can be very awkward and shy

10) How did you find getDare?dunno

1) Are you a parent, would you ever consider it if not?no and i would concider it

2) Can you drive a car? If so what age did you learn, if not, do you want to?cant drive want to

3) Would you rather:

id rather a

4) You find £100 (approx. $160) on the ground in a large retail park. There is a police station near by, however there is no legal obligation to hand it in due to the small quanitity, and there is a very low chance of someone claiming it. Do you hand it in?no

5) What is the worst thing you have ever done, causing you to feel more guilty than you have ever done in your life?dunno

6) What have you stolen? (Everyone has stolen something at some point, no matter how small)em no unless taking someones driink at school counts

7) Have you ever taken an illegal drug? If so which one, and why did you take it?no

8) If you witnessed a murder, but the murder makes death threats towards you, would you still tell the police?i dunno depends on the situation

9) Have you ever been to a funeral? If so who's?recently a friend who died in a car crash

mess fighting with my friend and he kicked me in the head so i punched him in the face and broke my finger

1) Out of ten, on average, how horny are you every day? With 1 being not horny at all, and ten being very horny throughout the day..8

2) Do you masturbate? If so what made you decide to try it? If not, why not?my cousin

3) Do you ever play truth or dare with real people? If not, would you like to?i might would need to be very drunk

4) Have you ever been naked over the internet?yes

5) Do you have a fetish? If so what is it?i have many, weirdest is incest

6) Does anyone know about this fetish, if so, did they comment & was it positive or negative?no

7) Have you ever been tied up? If yes, how? If no, do you ever want to be?no

8) Imagine you are walking along a street at night, you see a person of the opposite gender and they offer to pay you £1,500 for a blowjob/to be eaten out. They are not of the same age group as you, and you do not find them particually attractive nor unattractive, do you accept or refuse? Why? accept its 1500 and you get to eat someone out

9) Are you a virgin? If yes, do you want to be? If no, do you ever wish you could go back?yes i am no i dont

10) You hear rumours about a hot girl/guy who is VERY easy. Would you try and get with them?maybe

1) Have you ever judged someone by the way they look? If so was this a physical appearance problem, or did they not look like someone you would want to spend time with?sometimes u can just tell someonelooks dodgy

2) Do you ever make racist jokes? If so do you mean them?all the time and i never mean them

3) If a friend is being racist, do you speak up or stay quiet and pretend to agree?if they were being serious id speak up

4) Do you ever find that you generalise countries? (I.E. Saying comments such as: All Americans are fat, All French people smell, All Germans are Nazi's, All Pakistani's are bombers etc.) Even as a joke.. yes its hilarious but i never mean it btw all irish are drunks

a. Kiss him/her back
b or c
6) A transexual starts talking to you, do you talk back as if they are any other normal person that you would see every day on the street?id probabely talk different to them to be honest

7) Someone who appears to be a chav approaches you in the street, he explains that he only needs Twenty Pence to get the bus home, you see in his other hand that his story is most likely true, due to not having enough to buy cigarettes or drugs. He is very friendly and seems like a nice person, do you give him the money?if hes niceand its only 20pence then yeh

yes
9) In your opinion, are there too many immagrants in Britain/America?yes

10) You are called racist by your friends, does this upset you?no but i am not

1) You see a group of teenagers smoking a joint. What is your reaction to this situation? Are you bothered by it or not?not bothered

2) You are approached by a stranger who is sell stolen goods at a VERY heavily reduced price (I.E. £100 for an iPhone etc.) you happen to have enough money to buy practically any valuble you wish that is laid out in front of you, do you buy it or call the police?tricky one i might buy it if i really wanted it

3) If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would it be? And why?megan fox. why WHY.hothothothot

4) You invent a time machine, however you work out that it will only work twice, which time period would you go to, and would you use your second trip to go back home, or would you live in a different era?roman era then live in the future

5) Would you participate in an open relationship (Where either partener is allowed to have sex with someone else freely)?yeh

6) You rub a magic lamp and a genie pops out, offering only one wish. What is it and why would you choose that? If money, explain what you'd spend it on..more wishes. if i cant do that more genies

7) You see a stray dog in the street, you're unsure if it's friendly or not, but there a few young children playing, what do you do?nothing

8) Would you ever consider buying a sex toy, and if so, which one, where from, why and how much would be prepared to spend on it?flesh light 60-70

9) Have you ever loved someone, told them that, and then started to dislike them from that point on?no

10) You are allowed to have sexual intercourse with anybody in the entire world. You can choose anywhere in the entire world to have it, and it can be as soft core erotic or hardcore kinky as you like. Who, where, how?the girl i love but havnt told, in an exotic private island and have very passionate loving sex for hours
limits- permanent,illegal, family , extreme pain, extreme public
Ask me anything

My Story:
Sister needs comforting from the Zombies
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:30 AM   #10
bdsm_Ma5t3r

1) What is your first name? Edward

2) How did you decide upon your username, and how is it relevant to you? Just stated the obvious, that I am a BDSM Master, which would tell what I was here for, for the most part

3) How old are you? 23

4) Male or Female? Male

5) Straight, bi, gay or transgendered? Pansexual

6) Do you come on getDare for Truths, Dares, S&M or just general banter? S&M, truths, general banter

7) Describe your self in up to twenty words.. I’m your average g guy with plenty of interest. Who enjoys BDSM, mentoring others and speaking to those in the lifestyle.

8) Do you like the way you look, if not why not, and what would you change? Yes, I am more than happy with my looks.

9) Do you ever get self concious, if so what about? No, I do not.

10) How did you find getDare? By googling “forum sites” and it was on one of the later pages

1) Are you a parent, would you ever consider it if not? No I am not a parent, and no I do not currently want any kids. If I ever did, I would rather adopt; with all of the kids in foster care people should stop procreated for a decade or so….

2) Can you drive a car? If so what age did you learn, if not, do you want to? Yes I can drive, I learned how to at 7.

3) Would you rather:

Hm, the socialist in me does not permit me to only worry about myself… so either or would work, I suppose…

4) You find £100 (approx. $160) on the ground in a large retail park. There is a police station near by, however there is no legal obligation to hand it in due to the small quanitity, and there is a very low chance of someone claiming it. Do you hand it in? Yes.

5) What is the worst thing you have ever done, causing you to feel more guilty than you have ever done in your life? Started something that has now grown out of control….

6) What have you stolen? (Everyone has stolen something at some point, no matter how small) Money

7) Have you ever taken an illegal drug? If so which one, and why did you take it? PCP, once, just to try it. Marijuana many times… for a mellowing feeling

8) If you witnessed a murder, but the murder makes death threats towards you, would you still tell the police? Where I am from, you never go to the police.

9) Have you ever been to a funeral? If so who's? I have been to dozens of funerals, would take me forever to name them all

10) Have you ever been in a fight? If so what's the story? I have been in hundreds of fights, with hundreds of stories…

1) Out of ten, on average, how horny are you every day? With 1 being not horny at all, and ten being very horny throughout the day.. I am a sex addict, so I would say ten

2) Do you masturbate? If so what made you decide to try it? If not, why not? Yes I masturbate… as a sex addict it is either masturbate a lot to release the horniness and have sex later in the day… or have sex all day. Which for a sex addict is rarely fulfilling.

3) Do you ever play truth or dare with real people? If not, would you like to? Yes I have.

4) Have you ever been naked over the internet? Yes.

5) Do you have a fetish? If so what is it? I have plenty, my main fetish or rather the one I enjoy the most is bondage in real life, yet in net training, humiliation and degradation. [bondage more fun in real life when I am the one tying the submissive male or female up]

6) Does anyone know about this fetish, if so, did they comment & was it positive or negative? Yes, plenty of people know about my lifestyle. For the friends in the lifestyle, they understand and enjoy it too, for those not in the lifestyle some have negative views, especially females, about other females allowing themselves to be humiliated and degraded….

7) Have you ever been tied up? If yes, how? If no, do you ever want to be? If you mean as in a bdsm setting, then no, and I would not want to… if you mean during a normal sexual act, then yes.

8) Imagine you are walking along a street at night, you see a person of the opposite gender and they offer to pay you £1,500 for a blowjob/to be eaten out. They are not of the same age group as you, and you do not find them particually attractive nor unattractive, do you accept or refuse? Why? I would refuse; I am not hurting for money and if there is no attraction I see no reason to have sexual relations with them.

9) Are you a virgin? If yes, do you want to be? If no, do you ever wish you could go back? No, I am not a virgin, and no I would not go back

10) You hear rumours about a hot girl/guy who is VERY easy. Would you try and get with them? No, if it is easy then I have no use for it…

1) Have you ever judged someone by the way they look? If so was this a physical appearance problem, or did they not look like someone you would want to spend time with? We are human, everyone has judged someone at one time or another by looks. I often judge people who may look attractive but do not carry themselves properly

2) Do you ever make racist jokes? If so do you mean them? No, I do not make racial jokes

3) If a friend is being racist, do you speak up or stay quiet and pretend to agree? I speak out, I am not afraid to voice my opinion.

4) Do you ever find that you generalise countries? (I.E. Saying comments such as: All Americans are fat, All Frech people smell, All Germans are Nazi's, All Pakistani's are bombers etc.) Even as a joke.. Yes, I speak of America’s bigotry in general. As per gay rights in this country.

a. Kiss him/her back
I am a pansexual… so I am attracted to men, women, trans…. So if I find them attractive, and it is the heat of the moment then I may kiss them back.

6) A transexual starts talking to you, do you talk back as if they are any other normal person that you would see every day on the street? Normality is overrated, so yes
I live in NYc..so I do see them everyday on the streets 

7) Someone who appears to be a chav approaches you in the street, he explains that he only needs Twenty Pence to get the bus home, you see in his other hand that his story is most likely true, due to not having enough to buy cigarettes or drugs. He is very friendly and seems like a nice person, do you give him the money? If I believe his story, then yes, I more than likely would give him the money.

8) Have you ever not talked to someone from a different culture, simply because you can't understand their accent? Well, if I cannot understand what they are saying I would try to convey that. I would never, not talk to someone just because of the accent.

9) In your opinion, are there too many immagrants in Britain/America? I think Americans have forgotten we are a nation of immigrants. I often laugh at anyone who thinks they have more of a right to be here than another. I know plenty of hard working immigrants… yet I feel the same as if they are lazy or lazy Americans; be productive or leave.

10) You are called racist by your friends, does this upset you? I laugh at the absurdity of it…. Unless they mean my general contempt for the human race in general.

1) You see a group of teenagers smoking a joint. What is your reaction to this situation? Are you bothered by it or not? Not bothered by it.

2) You are approached by a stranger who is sell stolen goods at a VERY heavily reduced price (I.E. £100 for an iPhone etc.) you happen to have enough money to buy practically any valuble you wish that is laid out in front of you, do you buy it or call the police? Neither.

3) If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would it be? And why? Hm, while I know there are plenty of male and female celebrities that I would have sex with, I cannot recall names at this particularly time.. just woke up.

4) You invent a time machine, however you work out that it will only work twice, which time period would you go to, and would you use your second trip to go back home, or would you live in a different era? I would go first to the Greek Empire for my first trip…and the Roman empire for my second trip and stay. *whistles* uses the knowledge of today and invent stuff they never saw :P

5) Would you participate in an open relationship (Where either partener is allowed to have sex with someone else freely)? Yes, I have been in an open relationship and that lasted for nearly 6 years until she had an accident and passed away.

6) You rub a magic lamp and a genie pops out, offering only one wish. What is it and why would you choose that? If money, explain what you'd spend it on.. allow man to see the hypocrisy of their culture…

7) You see a stray dog in the street, you're unsure if it's friendly or not, but there a few young children playing, what do you do? If they are playing and running around dog, and he has not attacked then I doubt he is vicious.

8) Would you ever consider buying a sex toy, and if so, which one, where from, why and how much would be prepared to spend on it? I have plenty of sex and kink toys. My most expensive piece was several thousand.

9) Have you ever loved someone, told them that, and then started to dislike them from that point on? I have only ever loved one person, the girlfriend whom I mentioned passed away above.

10) You are allowed to have sexual intercourse with anybody in the entire world. You can choose anywhere in the entire world to have it, and it can be as soft core erotic or hardcore kinky as you like. Who, where, how? Who… random. Where. My dungeon.. How, very kinky, hard core

bdsm_Ma5t3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 10:37 PM   #11
Mr.J

What is your first name?
Jack
My Hero The Joker
3) How old are you?
4) Male or Female?
Male
Bi
Truths; And general banter and of course dares
lanky, nervous
I don;t
My good friend Google

Limits: Scat, Family, friends, full public, and face

Pm dares

Kik: ethengay
Mr.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:49 PM   #12
Fridgeta

Send a message via Yahoo to Fridgeta

Nick

Its a name I was given a long time ago. To be honest I never found out exactly why and the person responsible is no longer with us.

3) How old are you?

4) Male or Female?
Male

Bi.

I came for the S&M but I love the banter and doing both Truths and Dares.

I'm submissive, happy, curious and mildly intelligent with a streak of creativity for good measure.

Mostly yes, but I would change the scar on my belly from my surgery.

Not often actually, but when I do its usually because I have to speak to someone about something I know little about.

I honestly don't remember. I'm sure it was through another forum.

Not currently, and I am considering it.

I can and I passed when I was 24.

3) Would you rather:

Both aren't ones I'd pick... I suppose a.

I would yes.

I don't think I have anything that bad. I may have to return to this later.

You know the crap they try and sell you in the gift shop after you get off a ride? That stuff, in fact my friends and I had a competition to see who could get the biggest haul.

Yes but not on purpose. Went to a party and ate some cookies that had been... 'spiced'. Had a horrible trip and ended up waking up in a field.

Yes I would.

Many, I had a big and rather elderly family.

A few over the years. One in particular came about because someone didn't like the print on my tshirt. They followed me down an alley while my headphones were in and proceeded to punch me in the head. I fought back but ran away in the end as I could tell I wasn't going to win.

I do, again you ask a question I can't remember the reason of lol.

I have but it was back in my university days.

Yep.

Several! Chastity is a big one.

Some of my friends do, they didn't really care that much. One was more curious than anything.

No not yet, and yes I would!

I would accept! Thats not a small amount of money and I've done it for less :P

No and never lol

I think I'd try my chances yes.

I have yeah, mostly back in my younger days. It was a physical/attitude thing.

I have made racist jokes, but never actually meaning them and only to those I know will get that I don't mean them.

I speak out, there's a joke and there's being a dick.

Not really no.

a. Kiss him/her back

B unless I like them then A :P

Of course I would! Because they are.

Yeah, though generally I don't have physical cash on me much these days.

No, I try to make an effort to understand them.

No.

Yes, greatly.

Not bothered, they can do what they want with their bodies and I'm not against weed, even if I don't use it myself.

Can I not buy it and not call the police?

Damn, I don't know... *googles celebrities* Jessica Alba. done.

I think I would go forward to find out who's going to be the next stock market surprise hit and return lol.

I'd be willing to yes.

Well thats easy, I would want the ability and knowledge to perform magic. that way I can essentially get anything else I want.

Check if the dog's friendly. If it growls I'll tell the kids to avoid it.

Consider? I have done! Many times! And all of that depends on what my disposable income is like at the time.

Thankfully no.

This is as bad as the celeb question. I'm gonna skip it (sorry)
Discord; lockeddown#3926
Fridgeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 04:15 PM   #13
Eldrazor

Not saying on the internet.

It's the name of one of the Warhammer Elven gods, Eldrazor, Lord of Blades. He is the patron of honourable combat, and since a code of honour is something I have a healthy belief in, I chose that.

3) How old are you?
Not saying on the internet.

4) Male or Female?
Male.

Straight.

Combination.

Storyteller, geek, nerd, honourable, pedantic, caring, loving. Think that covers most of it.

Yes, I do, but I could probably do with hitting the gym a little. The one thing I'd actually change about my appearance is my eye colour, from the cold grey that they are to a brighter, piercing blue.

No.

Random googling, I think.

I'm not, but yes, I'd consider it.

I can't yet, but I will learn in the near future.

3) Would you rather:

Neither really fits my life plan, but A's a closer match.

Of course! Code of honour, remember?

I hurt my current girlfriend emotionally quite badly, I never forgave myself.

Nothing knowingly, however I've probably accidentally not returned books/cds/games to friends when they've lent me them.

None, and I never will.

Of course.

No.

Sparring and tournament settings for a martial arts class I used to attend.

Probably 2.

Yes, just curiosity.

My girlfriend and I play semi-regularly.

I've sent nudes, if that's what you mean.

No.

N/A

No, but I'd try it.

Refuse: honour-bound to be faithful to my girlfriend, plus I have no idea what they might have.

No, I'm not. No, I wouldn't: the past is carved in stone and cannot be altered.

No, I have a girlfriend already.

Unfortunately, yes, I have. They did not look at all like someone I would spend time with.

Possibly slightly racist, but they're not intended offensively.

If they're being absolutely genuinely racist, I'd say something.

As a joke, yes. In other contexts, I try very hard not to.

a. Kiss him/her back
B.

Yes.

yes, it's only 20 pence.

No, but I often have trouble with particularly thick accents even from regions of my home country.

In Britain, I don't think so. I think the media exaggerates the numbers and the scale of the problem of illegal immigration. My belief is that if they're willing to come to live, work and generally contribute to society, they're as welcome as any other person.

Not in the slightest, because I know I'm not.

Their choice, I'm not getting involved. I am, however, bothered by tobacco smokers due to family history.

Call the police.

I wouldn't, I will not cheat on my girlfriend.

I wouldn't use it, I don't think the past or future should be meddled with like that.

Yes, I guess so.

Completely accurate knowledge of the Celtic pantheon and their religious rites and practices.

If they're playing with it, it must be friendly, so I leave them to it.

I have bought sex toys already, and yes, I'd consider buying more. Next one will be a butt plug, from a local sex shop and I'd probably go up to £20.

No.

My girlfriend, and she can choose the rest.
Eldrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:39 PM   #14
Cherry Sunic

Eric

My old one was compromised, just thought of a new one randomly

3) How old are you?

4) Male or Female?
Male

Straight, but curious

Mostly truths. I was looking for a master for the longest while but couldn't find one.

Constantly horny, intelligent, chubby,

I'd lose weight

About my weight, and sometimes I think I am overly sexual when talking to some people

I was looking for different ways to masturbate and it came up

I am not, and don't plan to be

Yep, 16

3) Would you rather:

Probably b, just because of the kids being a negative to me. I already work 9-5, but am single and don't have too much expendable income.

I have before, and I would again

I stole a candy bar when I was like 14. I returned it, and paid for it after a day.

Just the candy bar

Nope, sorry. I've always thought about taking a psychedelic like LSD or Acid

Yes, "Because there is good. And there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon, I will not compromise in this."

A few classmates, but not since I was 18.

I've been in a few. There was a kid who was bigger than me in a locker room making fun of me and wouldn't stop. I picked him up, threw him onto the ground, sat on his chest and punched him in the face a few times.

I'd say a strong six or seven.

I kind of found masturbation in a weird way for a guy. I liked the way controllers rumbled on my penis. Then I found a vibrator in my mom's bedside table, and realize I didn't have to do anything like hold down a trigger on the controller and it would just vibrate. I taped it to my penis one day, and eventually I came.

I'd like to, but I don't.

Yes. I used to have an xHamster. I've also cammed a couple times and think about doing it for supplementary income but doubt I'd make much because I am a guy and chubby.

I have kinks. Like femdom (pegging, facesitting), tease and denial, chastity, cumplay, anal, and a little crossdressing

One person does. Overall she was very positive. There were a couple things that she was intrigued about. I wish I could tell more people.

I have not, but I would like to be.

I'd accept as long as they are clean, and have been tested recently.

Yes. I'd like to lose it, but I refuse to compromise my integrity for the sake of it.

If they are attractive and I got along with their personality.

Unfortunately it is human nature to judge constantly. I try to put away any preconceptions when meeting someone, but more times than not it is just the way I think it would be in my head.

Yes, mostly about Jews, being Jewish myself. I'm of the mindset that everything should be made fun of so it isn't taken too seriously (see Muhammed)

I'd stop them if I noticed they were actually intending to be hurtful.

Again, mostly Jewish jokes. I have a few friends with German heritage and I joke that they killed my people, but it's all in fun. I realize after typing this that I've alienated a lot of people by making jokes about the Holocaust and reference Muhammed.

a. Kiss him/her back
Probably along the times of b. I'd tell them I'd be willing to go on a date or something, but that is just moving too fast.

I'd probably flirt with them if it was MtF. Being with a transexual, to me, is being able to experiment and enjoy a different penis, but without it being attached to the bullshit macho alpha male persona and with beauty.

I'd more than likely just pay the bus fare. I've bought homeless people food, instead of giving them money, because I don't want them going out and buying a forty or squares.

I am terrible with accents, but I try to push through the language barrier.

This is a tough question, because the answer by face value is no. But I do have a problem with a lot of immigrants who work under the table jobs and live off food stamps/welfare but get to have all sorts of pocket money. I am not generalizing, I have friends that do this.

To an extent. I know it is not true, but it is a word meant to cause pain. I recently got called a racist because I said that the saying "Black Lives Matter" is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. It's not that black lives don't matter, because they do. It is because it is devaluing other races for a reason that doesn't even exist. They say blacks are the target of police brutality, but in fact more whites get killed by police. The whole idea just uses the "is it because I'm black card" to tackle the real problem - police brutality in America due to the refusal of human rights.

Keep doing what I'm doing. Unless it is like in a building, or something.

Depends if it stolen from a person or a store/warehouse. I'd more than likely call the police.

Kate Upton. Those boobs. And her stupidly cute face.

I'd go to the future right away. Like 2500 or something. I'd access the situation and then go back home or go further in the future depending.

Yes, as long as I know they are being safe and aren't going to give me herps or some shit.

Yea, probably money. I know it sounds dumb, but it fixes a lot of issues in this time period. I'd buy a small house, a nice car, and let the rest gain interest, while donating that interest to charities to improve the world. Let's get every kid the ability to learn an instrument again. Let's make sure everyone has clean water (Bill Gates and co are doing this currently). Destroy some poly-opolies like the internet ($60 for 21mb/s is absurd).

I'd probably try and get it out of the street, until it seems aggressive, then call authorities.

I have a lot. And I want more. I've recently thought about getting a classic vibrator. Something smaller than the one I have that I don't really need to prepare with but can massage my prostate.

Never told someone I've loved them

Still Kate Upton? It'd be missionary at first, then her on top cow girl then finish off in plow.
Cherry Sunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:47 AM   #15
niccisweetie
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to niccisweetie

Joaquín

It's a mix of the name I registered and the name my character was given in my first RP site. I do feel at home playing with this name. Although I would prefer to have a login name and a screen name to be only Nicci or Nicci S.

3) How old are you?

4) Male or Female?
Male

Curious leaning to TG

Mostly Dares, some Truths, have to go pay some time at the lounge.

shy, insecure, loving, caring, sensitive, reflexive mosf of the time impulsive at others, subby but able to take the lead.

Lose some weight to look girlier.

About how I look, about me being right if somebody is way too stubborn about something and I have a bit of doubt, about everything.

Searching something about panties...

No, but I would consider it.

No, I don't drive. Yes, but only if I feel I'll really use it.

3) Would you rather:

a.

Probably yes.

I don't know... Might have to review if I made big sins...

A calculator.

A joint. Just to look cool... The kind of things you do when you're a teen, you see.

Yes. We all have to die, let's make it a consequence of a good action.

Yes. The list isn't short, better keep it for myself.

No. I don't get in fights I can't win (which winds up meaning I don't ever get in one!)

I am in chastity, if occasionally rubbing counts, I guess I do.

No. It depends on the people.

Fully naked, never... In undies, panties or lingerie, yes.

Feminization, crossdressing (especially panties), chastity

RL friends no... Friends I've met over the internet yes, but they're supportive.

No. But I'd like to find out. Given the right person and venue, I wouldn't hesitate.

If the other person is clean, why not? I'm not cheating or hurting anyone.

Yes. No.

Depends on if I find him/her attractive or not. Note attractive doesn't have to be pleasant to the eye

I try not to, but I guess we always do... But I try to stick to the saying: "Don't judge and you shalln't be judged"

Mostly not. Never

I speak up.

A bit... But when I do is for the possitive: Germans being organized, French being sophisticated, Swiss being punctual, Britons being practical...

a. Kiss him/her back

b.

I talk back. Transpeople are human people!

Yes.

No. Although I might probably ask him/her to talk louder or more slowly

I don't know. I'd say no. But I'm Spanish!

Yes, because that means I'm giving a totally opposite impression than who I really am

I shrug and think: 'Teens!'. I am not bothered, it's natural that kids their age experiment, we all have done it.

Call the police

Scarlett Johansson. I think she's smart, nice and sexy!

Maybe I'd go to the future to see if we're actually evolving and becoming better.
No. I would feel totally out of place having to make a fresh start in a place I don't know with all kind of rules, social standards, etc. totally awkward to me.

If there are no hard feelings, why not. Sex is fun.

World happiness (I hope it doesn't sound too cheesy)

I guess if they sensed a threat they wouldn't be so careless. Although I would keep an eye longer than usual.

A toy... I have a big toy stash! I love my plugs, vibratos and dildoes!
So, if I were to add, maybe a prostate massager (a good one) or a fucking machine.

Scarlett again... Beginning all lovey and probably ending with her dominating me. In a nice desert island with a good house and a long sandy beach.
I am owned by a wonderful Mistress who is not in GD
Back after some time absent
niccisweetie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk