Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-15-2015, 06:25 AM   #1
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Default 16 fairly dirty X or Y questions - the hard version.

For pros only. This came about when writing the new X or Y thread, and I kept thinking 'no, I can't ask them that' So here you go, you dirty lot.

For this one, I'm going to make it mandatory that you add a reason - the world (getDare) needs to know how filthy you are.

As always - YOU CANNOT SAY NEITHER OR BOTH - DECIDE!

1. Drinking piss or eating shit?

Why?

2. Be tortured for 3 straight days or be tied up and left alone & naked in a cold, dark cell for 3 days.

Why?

3. Masturbate in front of your family or on live TV for everyone to recognise you except for your family?

Why?

4. Lick grit from between someone's toes or lick old food from between someone's teeth?

Why?

5. Be kicked in the genitals 10 times by 10 different people in a line or perform oral sex to 10 different people all in a line? (The line is random)

Why?

6. Be used as a human dummy for sex-ed classes or never Masturbate again?

Why?

7. Sexually torture your best (non sexual) friend until they cry or have them do the same to you?

Why?

8. Submit entirely and sexually to Piers Morgan or Donald Trump?

Why?

9. Be aroused for the rest of your life - the pressure to cum rising all the time - but never able to achieve orgasm again or permanently orgasm for the rest of your life?

Why?

10. Fuck a dog or be fucked by a gorilla?

Why?

11. Cut off your left nipple or have your right nipple branded?

Why?

12. APOTEMNOPHILIA - being sexually aroused by the thought of being amputated or VORAREPHILIA - sexual arousal from the thought of being swallowed whole (or swallowing someone else whole, of course)?

Why?

13. MUCOPHILIA - sexual arousal from someone else's mucus or EMETOPHILIA - sexual arousal from vomit?

Why?

14. Take a full 12" long and 9" wide dick hard in the ass for 10 minutes or likewise down your throat for 3 minutes? (Both will end in serious injury).

Why?

15. Only be able to achieve orgasm by killing someone or raping someone?

Why?

16. Shit yourself in the middle of a busy shopping centre or a busy swimming pool?

Why?

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

Last edited by An_Jon; 11-16-2015 at 12:32 PM.
An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:26 AM   #2
DareStud

Drinking Piss
Why?
I tried eating scat, I hated it. I didn vomit though, but drinking piss still arouses me
2. Be tortured for 3 straight days or be tied up and left alone & naked in a cold, dark cell for 3 days.
As I'm not sure of what kind of torture it would be, would prefere the dark cell
Why?
I really hate any kind of pain harder than the kind that arouses me, so I would probably break fastly. The second opion is though, yet safer(given I could drink something)
3. Masturbate in front of your family or on live TV for everyone to recognise you except for your family?
Family
Why?
I just wouldn't like everyone to see me masturbating, I could live with it if it's only my family
4. Lick grit from between someone's toes or lick old food from between someone's teeth?
Food I think
Why?
I don't really like, foot, especially if they are ugly so, I would prefer the food
5. Be kicked in the genitals 10 times by 10 different people in a line or perform oral sex to 10 different people all in a line? (The line is random)
Oral sex of course!
Why?
This is easy as I always wanted to give oral sex, so I think I could pass through it even if the people does not arouse me
Human Dummy
Why?
That isn't really that bad, but a life without masturbation could be hard
7. Sexually torture your best (non sexual) friend until they cry or have them do the same to you?
They torture me
Why?
I'm submissive and also I wouldn't like to hurt anyone
Donald Trump
Why?
Trump's money is better than nothing(good sex toys maybe)
9. Be aroused for the rest of your life - the pressure to cum rising all the time - but never able to achieve orgasm again or permanently orgasm for the rest ofPermanent orgasm
Permanent orgasm
Why?
At least I can orgasm...
Gorilla
Why?
It could take control of me, not like the dog
Branded
Why?
I hate whatever with blood
12. APOTEMNOPHILIA - being sexually aroused by the thought of being amputated or VORAREPHILIA - sexual arousal from the thought of being swallowed hole (or swallowing someone else whole, of course)?
VORAREPHILIA
Why?
Like above + that could be intresting
13. MUCOPHILIA - sexual arousal from someone else's mucus or EMETOPHILIA - sexual arousal from vomit?
Mucophilia
Why?
Vomit does not arouse me at all, but seeing a girl gagged with snots running from her nose etc. that wasnt that bad
14. Take a full 12" long and 9" wide dick hard in the ass for 10 minutes or likewise down your throat for 3 minutes? (Both will end in serious injury).
In the ass
Why?
I wouldn't even try to fit that in my mouth!
Raping
Why?
I just don't want to kill anybody, but sometimes fantasize about rape
16. Shit yourself in the middle of a busy shopping centre or a busy swimming pool?
Shopping center
Why?
Easier to hide and easier to clean
DareStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:59 AM   #3
aliter15

I never did but really want to try watersports so definitely drinking piss plus I do find eating shit disgusting

Fear of torture is the worst and after that the torture can be quite fun so being tortured, and boredom is the real killer.

For my family's sake I want to exclude them but at the end I don't mind anyone seeing it.

With the dirty mind I have lick grit from between someone's toes as mouth hygiene is important...

I am quite picky and being kicked probably does less damage then sucking random people so being kinked in the genitals.

If they really put gay sex in sex-ed id happily be a human dummy, I just need my masturbation.

I have a twisted thing for my best friend but for out friendship I'm not telling or doing anything to him so definitely he do it to me.

I hate you for this but Piers Morgan, just by who is less bad.

9. Be aroused for the rest of your life - the pressure to cum rising all the time - but never able to achieve orgasm again or permanently orgasm for the rest of your life?

Permanently orgasm I guess

Would never fuck a dog so be fucked by a gorilla...

Id have my right nipple branded, don't want to loose them.

12. APOTEMNOPHILIA - being sexually aroused by the thought of being amputated or VORAREPHILIA - sexual arousal from the thought of being swallowed hole (or swallowing someone else whole, of course)?

Well the first one can be done so as an arousal its probably not a good one so its going to be Vorapephilia...

Mucophilia, thinking about it, it is weird but could be fun.

I don't think time even matters with that size most of the damage is dome with the first push and Id think doctors have more to work with down there so in the ass.

I think everyone has a place in society we just need to find that place. I personally would choose the second one, being in the employment of the government or whatever, raping convicted rapists over and over again would be a better punishment then just being locked up haha...

In the middle of a busy shopping centre. I might get away with that.

Oh man this was harsh...

Limits: body writing, crossdressing, women's clothing, anything to do with women, marks, public, pet play
aliter15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 01:06 PM   #4
Owlrings90

1. Drinking piss or eating shit?- Drinking piss.

Why?- It wouldn't be as awful. You could knock it back like a shot, and not have to chew it or anything.

2. Be tortured for 3 straight days or be tied up and left alone & naked in a cold, dark cell for 3 days.- Tortured for three days.

Why?- I can't be alone, and I'm terrified of the cold.

3. Masturbate in front of your family or on live TV for everyone to recognise you except for your family?- Fuck. Mastubate in front of my family?

Why?- Maybe I could do it secretly. Or at least I could move away and not worry about the embarrassment.

4. Lick grit from between someone's toes or lick old food from between someone's teeth?- Lick between the teeth.

Why?- At least it's technically edible?

5. Be kicked in the genitals 10 times by 10 different people in a line or perform oral sex to 10 different people all in a line? (The line is random)- Kicked in my genitals 10 times.

Why?- Cuntbusting is a huge kink of mine. I'd love to be kicked hard in my pussy.

6. Be used as a human dummy for sex-ed classes or never Masturbate again?- Human dummy.

Why?- The humiliating would be awful, but at least I'd get some.

7. Sexually torture your best (non sexual) friend until they cry or have them do the same to you?- Do it to me.

Why?- I honestly don't think I could do something like to someone who was non-consenting. And I cry so easily that it wouldn't be a huge ordeal to either of us.

8. Submit entirely and sexually to Piers Morgan or Donald Trump?- Piers Morgan.

Why?- At least he's not quite as insane.

9. Be aroused for the rest of your life - the pressure to cum rising all the time - but never able to achieve orgasm again or permanently orgasm for the rest of your life?- Constantly aroused.

Why?- It would be the ultimate test of a slut, and would push me to extremes.

10. Fuck a dog or be fucked by a gorilla?- Fuck a dog.

Why?- Much less terrifying than letting a big ass gorilla stick its dick in me.

11. Cut off your left nipple or have your right nipple branded?- Right nipple branded.

Why?- I would at least still have it. And the nerves would be burned away, which I feel like would make my other nipple so much more sensitive.

12. APOTEMNOPHILIA - being sexually aroused by the thought of being amputated or VORAREPHILIA - sexual arousal from the thought of being swallowed hole (or swallowing someone else whole, of course)?- You're a nasty fuck. Being swallowed whole.

Why?- In this fantasy, I imagine that I make it back out fully intact.

13. MUCOPHILIA - sexual arousal from someone else's mucus or EMETOPHILIA - sexual arousal from vomit?- What the actual fuck. Are these real? I guess mucus.

Why?- At least it's natural and not regurgitated. These questions are really making me sick to my stomach.

14. Take a full 12" long and 9" wide dick hard in the ass for 10 minutes or likewise down your throat for 3 minutes? (Both will end in serious injury).- In my ass.

Why?- At least your ass will stretch to some extent, your throat would just pop or something, right?

15. Only be able to achieve orgasm by killing someone or raping someone?- Killing.

Why?- I couldn't do something so awful to someone and then let them live with it forever. I'd rather pick the one with less suffering.

16. Shit yourself in the middle of a busy shopping centre or a busy swimming pool?- Swimming pool.

Why?- People might not recognize what it was until I was safely away.

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 02:41 PM   #5
MrPurpleSky

Drinking piss. It's a fetish of mine.

Tortured for 3 days. I can't stand doing nothing for 3 days.

Tv. Tiny chance anyone I know sees it

Lick grit between feet. I don't mind feet.

Oral sex, I don't like being kicked in the balls

Human dummy, I like "public" and love masturbating ;-)

Have them do it to me. I'm submissive

Donald Trump. He will be able to afford me

Permanent orgasm, amazing feeling

Gorilla. I want to be fucked hard

Branded. At least i'll be able to keep it

Vorarephilia. I like my limbs

Emetophilia. I absolutely hate mucus

Ass. I LUV EATING

Raping someone. Less jailtime

Swimming pool, I'd love the humiliation
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 02:59 PM   #6
annette
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to annette

drink piss
Why?
i have had experiance with it i ont like id but im willing to do it
tied up naked for 3 days
Why?
sounds less painful
in front of family
Why?
i can seperate my self from my famil i can not prevent my self from meeting new people
food from teeth
Why?
it dosnt seem that bad its like kissing someone who dosnt brush teeth well
oral sex
Why?
less painful
sex ed class dummy
Why?
sounds fun and i like masturbation
have them do it to me
Why?
im not a violent or hateful person and i couldnt do that to someone
donald trump
Why?
i dont know who the other guy is and im sure i can find away to get money out of it
aroused
Why?
i dont understand how you could be permenently orasm and it seems it would get in the way of things more
dog
Why?
it has always been something that interestead me
branded
Why?
i dont want to cut off a nipple and i always thought branding was something interesting
VORAREPHILIA
Why?
i want to swallow you whole do i need a reason
EMETOPHILIA
Why?
because i see how it could be arousing
throat
Why?
it seems like it would get over quicker
raping
Why?
both are bad but killing is worse than raping
shoping centre
Why?
i think i could hide it better but in the pool it can get messy for other people due to it going in the water

Likes, Pee Play (minor drinking), Rules, Hidden Public, Wedgies

Limits: Pictures, Family/Friends, Scat, Multiple Orgasms

My Sex Map
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 09:38 PM   #7
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Drinking piss
Why?
I have no problem being forced to drink piss, well, not that much of a problem. But scat is absolutely not something I could ever do.

Tied
Why?
I prefer bondage over pain. Though the 3 day scenario.. ouchie..

Live TV
Why?
I don't see the immediate reaction, there is a camera and space and everybody can choose to watch or not.

Toes
Why?
Because I had to decide and would equally throw up

Oral
Why?
I prefer giving sexual pleasure to receiving pain

dummy
Why?
education is important, and masturbation is too

done to me
Why?
because I know I am kinky, I don't know how kinky they are

Piers Morgan
Why?
Because of looks, I'd have prefered neither, but it came down to who is the least ugliest

arousal
Why?
I am in chastity anyways..

get fucked
Why?
take my ass!

cut off
Why?
this would have been a Neither, but since I hade to I chose the one with the smaller scar

Apotemnophilia
Why?
Magicians do it all the time to their sexy assistants.. right?

Emetophilie
Why?
another Neither answer choosing the one with less infectants

ass
Why?
I am an anal slut, and one could probably train for that.. somehow.. I mean there are people getting fucked by horses but not throated

killing
Why?
Another one with Neither as the answer, but I think it is easier not to kill than not to rape someone. And therefore never having an orgasm for moralities sake.

shopping center
Why?
the swimming pool is way too obvious, in the shopping center there are at least toilets and you can retreat and get a security guard or someone else to buy you some cheap new pants.. haha

these were some hard questions! nicely done!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 11:36 AM   #8
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Drinking piss
Why?
Piss isn't so bad and shit is just the worst
Rather be tortured
Why?
I think i would go crazy being alone that long
No family
Why?
No family
Teeth
Why?
I have a disgust for dirty smelly feet
Perform the oral sex
Why?
Even if it are males or not, the kicks in the genitals are really killing :X
dummy
Why?
Better than never masturbate
Have them do that
Why?
I couldnt do that to my best friend
Donald trump
Why?
Has more money probably
permanently orgasm
Why?
Never orgasm... the horror
Fuck a dog
Why?
I rather live
branded
Why?
It's at least still there then... :X
APOTEMNOPHILIA
Why?
Because I had to pick something and its at least less deadly / necrophilic
mucus
Why?
Because being spit on is hot
Rather in the ass
Why?
At least I will still be able to eat, drink and breath normally afterwards
Raping
Why?
Nobody dies than
shopping centre
Why?
Less chance of being noticed
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 11:57 AM   #9
cowslutwhore4

piss. It's less gross by far

tortured. I'm more into physical pain that psychological one

live TV. I don't want family to ever know

old food. Less gross

oral. It's degrading and would make me feel like a used slut

human dummy. I love to masterbate plus that sounds demeaning which I will enjoy

be tortured. I can forgive them but wont be able to forgive myself

I don't know who piers Morgan is so can't answer

aroused for the rest of my life. Sounds more manageable

fucked by a dog. More demeaning

branded. I get to keep it

neither!!!

mucus sounds less gross

throat. Less time and less pain but humiliating nonetheless. Plus my ass is way too small

both are horrible. I'll pass

busy mall. Better chance to get away unnoticed

Limits: Webcam/Video chat, Piercings, Too Messy, Face Pics, Drinking Piss, eating shit

Toys: Household items

== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
95% Degradee
90% Submissive
85% Rope Bunny
81% Masochist
55% Slave
See rest of my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1026474
cowslutwhore4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:20 PM   #10
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

1. Drinking piss or eating shit? Drink piss

Why? I prefer the taste and feel of drinking piss

Why?toutured left alone is one of my worse fears

Why? Family see signature

Why? Grit I have a footfetish after all

Why? Kicked I only wish to serve one

Why? Human dummy because I am used to it

Why? Toutured them but I don't really have anyone

Why? Morgan because I like trump even less then him

Why? Always orgasm so I constantly am wet

Why? Dog because my dmom has expressed interest in that

Why? Branded as I like signs that I am owned

Why? Apotemnophilia as I wouldn't want to be swallowed whole bit by bit would be better

Why? Vomit because vomit isn't that bad

Why? Ass as I have done it before and no I don't reccomend if

Why? Killing someone So I can never achieve organs

Why?nshopping centre as I haven't been to a public pool in years

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:42 PM   #11
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Only fair if I answer too:

Drink piss

Why?

I opened with this because they're both hard limits - but drinking piss can be done faster.

Cell

Why?

I know what will happen to me in the cell...

Live TV

Why?

Family may still see it, but they can then choose not to. Anyone who stayed to watch will clearly be impressed, so I can awesome out of any awkwardness.

Teeth

Why?

Because the thought of other people's feet makes me feel ill, let alone toe grit.

Oral

Why?

I live my testicles.

Narrowly - never masturbate again.

Why?

I don't really want to stand naked in front of a load of kids - plus I have a sexual partner so...

Be tortured

Why?

Not as evil - I'm no rapist.

Piers Morgan

Why?

He's a shithead on purpose to get attention. He'd be like a domly brat. I can deal with that.

Arousal

Why?

Lesser of two evils - the orgasming thing would start to hurt VERY quickly.

Fuck a dog

Why?

The gorilla may kill me - and whereas the guilt will eventually pass, dying wouldn't.

Cut off

Why?

BECAUSE WHAT IF I'M BRANDED WITH PIERS MORGAN'S FACE? He's my dom now, after all...

12. APOTEMNOPHILIA - being sexually aroused by the thought of being amputated or VORAREPHILIA - sexual arousal from the thought of being swallowed whole (or swallowing someone else whole, of course)?

The limb thing

Why?

I dislike it less than the thought of being eaten. Just.

I am a horrible bastard Mucus

Why?

Because vomit smells bad too

Up the bottom

Why?

I no likey being choked.

Raping

Why?

Consensual non-consent. Damn, loopholed my own question.

Swimming pool

Why?

I could blame it on some kids, presumably. Plus, I can live with never going swimming again out of embarrassment - I can't really not go shopping again.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 08:30 AM   #12
nudestar1234

Send a message via Yahoo to nudestar1234

Drinking Piss

Why? I have a pee fetish

Be tied up and left alone & naked

Why? I love being naked and I do not mind being cold so that would be fun to me

3. Masturbate in front of your family or on live TV for everyone to recognize you except for your family?

Masturbate on live tb for everyone to recognize except my family

Why? I would just like to be exposed to everyone

Like old food

Why? I think it would be easier

perform oral sex on 10 different people

Why? I really enjoy pleasing other people so I would have fun

Used as a human dummy for sex-eed class

Why?I think it would be fun to be used as a dummy for a sex ed class

Sexually torture my best non-sexual friend

Why?I think it would be easier to do to someone else then get it done to me

Piers Morgan

Why?I flipped a coin

Permanently Orgasm the rest of my life

Why? I would get a lot more pleasure out of it

Fuck a dog

Why? Again I flipped a coin on this one

Cut off left nipple

Why? It would be a good story to tell people why I have no left nipple

Vorarephilia

Why? Cause ummm...just picked one

Mucophilia

Why? Cause these questions went fron strange to depths of strange I didnt want to visit

Take a full 12" long and 9" wide dick hard in the ass for 10 minutes

Why?Because it would be amazing

raping someone

Why?Because I wouldn't want to have to kill to orgasm

Shit yourself in the middle of a busy shopping centre

Why? Because I like swimming and would not want to wait for them to clean it up

I wear Hanes mens bikini briefs!

I shave everything from the neck down!

Likes: Anal, Nudity, Pee, Spanking, Toys (Only have 2), Cum, Dice dares, Masturbation, humiliation,

Dislikes: Light Bondage, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, body writing

Limits: Family, blood, Poop, Pain, Permanent, Public, illegal, Family, Embarrassment, X-dressing, scat

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Disturbed84mj
[email protected]
nudestar1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 03:35 PM   #13
DualCore

As always - YOU CANNOT SAY NEITHER OR BOTH - DECIDE!

Piss

Why?

Eating shit is a lot more gross and unsanitary

Tortured.

Why?

I honestly can't handle being alone for a long amount of time with nothing to do. Though it would be more painful, I'd rather be tortured

Live TV

Why?

The average person would forget about me, while my family would not. Plus, family is muuuuuuch worse to me

Food

Why?

Probably less gross to me

Oral Sex

Why?

I don't like genital pain

Human Dummy

Why?

It just seems so much more interesting and arousing. Could also be embarrassing which is also somewhat arousing

Have them do it to me

Why?

Im submissive

Piers Morgan

Why?

I dislike Trump much more than I dislike a lot of things

Aroused

Why?

I can't really explain, it just seems like it would be more manageable

Why?

Branded

Why?

A lot less extreme than cutting the other one off, and it could be arousing

VORAREPHILIA

Why?

Losing body parts is whack. Voraprephilia is much easier to simulate, too

MUCOPHILIA

Why?

Vomit is way grosser

Ass

Why?

I like my mouth

Rape

Why?

Lesser evil

Shopping center

Why?

People won't pay as much attention
Old 11-18-2015, 05:24 AM   #14
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

Drink Piss

Why? Because there no way I can eat shit lol

Why?Depends what the torture was, I go tied up naked in a cold dark cell.

Why? I would go live on TV for everyone to see.

Why?Lick the grit from someones toes rather then old food form someones teeth

Why?Perform oral sex on 10 different people, can be women or guys it doesn't matter

Why?Be used as a human dummy as I couldn't not masturbate again

Why? I would love to sexually torture my friend hahaha

Why? Piers Morgan as he is in the UK

Why? Permanently having orgasms would be great

Why?I think it would have to be fuck a dog in this situation

Why?Right nipple branded

Why?Apotemnophilia

Why? Vomit for this one

Why? In my ass

Why?Raping

Why? Swimming pool :0)

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 05:51 AM   #15
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

1. Drinking piss or eating shit? Depends, based on who it's coming from, but drinking piss.

Why? Cleaner, but both are potential.

2. Be tortured for 3 straight days or be tied up and left alone & naked in a cold, dark cell for 3 days. Cold and dark.

Why? Not into being tortured.

3. Masturbate in front of your family or on live TV for everyone to recognise you except for your family? Live TV

Why? It would be fun to be seen by everyone.

4. Lick grit from between someone's toes or lick old food from between someone's teeth? Food from teeth

Why? I like food and I can't stand (get it?) feet.

5. Be kicked in the genitals 10 times by 10 different people in a line or perform oral sex to 10 different people all in a line? (The line is random) Oral sex

Why? Again, not into pain, and I do like giving oral sex. Infact I would quite like to do the 10 oral in a row.

6. Be used as a human dummy for sex-ed classes or never Masturbate again? Human dummy

Why? Fun to be used as such, and I masturbate near constantly.

7. Sexually torture your best (non sexual) friend until they cry or have them do the same to you? Torture my friend

Why? I don't like being tortured, but I do like torturing.

8. Submit entirely and sexually to Piers Morgan or Donald Trump? Morgan

Why? I bet trump is a loser in the sack.

9. Be aroused for the rest of your life - the pressure to cum rising all the time - but never able to achieve orgasm again or permanently orgasm for the rest of your life? Permanent orgasm.

Why? It would be fun spraying people.

10. Fuck a dog or be fucked by a gorilla? Fuck a dog.

Why? I'd rather fuck than get fucked, plus beast is a huge turn on.

11. Cut off your left nipple or have your right nipple branded? Branded

Why? I could brand something cool.

12. APOTEMNOPHILIA - being sexually aroused by the thought of being amputated or VORAREPHILIA - sexual arousal from the thought of being swallowed whole (or swallowing someone else whole, of course)? Vorarephilia I suppose.

Why? Mouths feel good.

13. MUCOPHILIA - sexual arousal from someone else's mucus or EMETOPHILIA - sexual arousal from vomit? Emetophilia

Why? Everyonce in a while I like watching puke videos

14. Take a full 12" long and 9" wide dick hard in the ass for 10 minutes or likewise down your throat for 3 minutes? (Both will end in serious injury). Ass

Why? Sucking dick is repulsive to me.

15. Only be able to achieve orgasm by killing someone or raping someone? Raping I suppose.

Why? Less legal trouble maybe?

16. Shit yourself in the middle of a busy shopping centre or a busy swimming pool? Pool

Why? Easier to blame on the kids.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk