Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2017, 05:36 PM   #1
Legs4Days

Default How did YOU end up here?

So I'm coming around to my first year here and I thought of questions I feel like people never get asked and they are questions I'm really curious to hear answers from new people and veterans of this site alike. How did you get here? Below are a bit more specific questions.

1. When did you join GD? (How old were you?)

2. Why did you join?

3. How did you find this site?

4. Was there any time between finding the site and making your account? If so how long?

5. Why did you pick the name that you did?

6. What was your first avatar of and why? If you've never had an avatar. Why not?

7. What was your first impression of the site?

8. What is your impression now?

9. Is there any people that you interacted with on here that made you enjoy the site more/ make you feel at home?

10. If yes to question 9. Do you still talk to them? If not, why not?

11. Was there anyone who scared you and made you almost leave the site(Don't have to say names just a yes or no) ?

12. What is your favorite part about this site?
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk