Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-04-2017, 08:17 AM   #1
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Default Lockout dare question

I am searching for a description of a complex lockout dare that I might have seen here, or maybe elsewhere, a few years ago. Just hoping someone else remembers it better and might point me to the details.

It involved being naked and locked outside. Unlike most lockout dares on GD, it involved multiple locks at multiple locations, potentially very far apart. At any given location, the player would get a key, then have to take it to another location to get the next key. The wrinkle is that the player wouldn't know what lock any given key would go to, so might have to keep trying multiple locations before finding the lock that the current key would open. All the time the player is nude, of course, and running the risk of exposure. And maybe there was some feature to the game where all locks had to be opened and all keys found before it was possible to go back inside....

Does anyone have a recollection of where this game was posted - ? Thanks.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk